Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Another AD 😂😂😂

Please notice me? I can’t believe people like this live amongst us.
And fysjanwbdms spot on! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3333.jpeg
    IMG_3333.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 186

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I never thought of how it might affect her sister before. You have made a good point there.

It’s not normal to have as many treats as she does, or to open a 9 pack of donuts and take bite from each one. I never understand why she feels the need to taste test everything in one go - and who needs her to taste test anything anyway? If I want to know what something tastes like, I’ll buy it myself, regardless of whether someone else has tried it and liked/disliked it.

I honestly have never come across anyone in my life who eats as much junk and as many takeaways as she does. How she remains a size 12 I will never know!
Wait until peri-menopause hits her! She won’t be able to get away with these eating habits forever.
There are weirdos out there who like to watch women putting tights on

Like to watch people gorge on cream buns

Like to watch people ram bucket loads of kfc down their gullets or even just watch them rip open the brown bag

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She’s getting more and more desperate 😂
She talks so much s. I bet she filmed the before and after 5 minutes apart. You can always tell when she’s lying (apart from when her lips move), because she tries to prove stuff. It’s all very well showing us it’s dark 13 hours later, but was it also dark when you applied it?
I’m guessing it was, the absolute fraudster.

Mar 8, 2024
I recorded a spoof DUD for my partner and I and sent it to my best mate for a laugh. Got the response of I’m coming round there to whack you over the head with that pizza tray if you post that 🤣🤣 she is still coming over and we are having a few cocktails of the not canned variety. Yes Aimless, friends who tell the truth! Then again suppose you don’t know what friends or truth are!

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I've reported all her ads! Not one attempt to address the 'they are my own nails lovely' All the ads today are definitely to deflect from the utter shambles she made of the nail ad! If she got dropped by L'Oréal she would struggle to get an decent work I reckon so she's trying to limit the damage by posting them ads at once! Unfortunately for her the receipts are all out there! Not sure how they can have people like kendal Jenner then there's there charity thief and the child neglecter on their books ha

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She talks so much s. I bet she filmed the before and after 5 minutes apart. You can always tell when she’s lying (apart from when her lips move), because she tries to prove stuff. It’s all very well showing us it’s dark 13 hours later, but was it also dark when you applied it?
I’m guessing it was, the absolute fraudster.
And I’m sorry but who wants make up like hers to stay on for over a day? 😂😂😂😂 I think it’s safe to say the days where she might go out on an all dayer and go back with a bloke are well and truly over, so she doesn’t need that spray.
She loves The Beauty Crop setting mist because it’s just the best ever most amazing thing ever. She needs to streamline her products because she’s loving something one day and not the next.

I read up about how these people buy followers after someone posted her statistics. You’re right, they say look at when followers shoot up. If it doesn’t correlate with a well liked post they are almost certainly bought.
It’s fascinating isn’t it. I always wondered why she has a lot but is so so crap at this

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Oh Shamey…..just get down to boots tomorrow get some nail polish remover…..then do a little video showing you retaking off this incredible polish, and your beautiful natural nails then paint them again…..we will wait. 🤣
If they’re her real nails, why is one of them wonky? Did it come off and she stuck it back on whilst on the Kylie ??😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
FAT UGLY SWEATY t! Another day MORE s "content" Friendless fing t. "another weekend alone" do ME 🙈🙈🙈 I'd go off my friggin nut if I spent nearly every weekend alone. Anyone imagine how fing sad it must be to not have 1 single mate to call up and say "let's grab a coffee" or "fancy a bit of lunch" but hey, that's what happens when you're a dirty self obsessed fing lying piece of s. I see she couldn't give a flying do about addressing all the Essie comments from yesterday, she clearly couldn't be fed, but COULD be fed to go to M&S and buy MORE desserts and puddings 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Aimee, you've got an eating disorder of some kind and I think you should get help. Youl end up as large as Martha if you carry on , oh and please for the love of do take those frigging cheap necklaces off before they strangle you....in fact🤔🤔🤔 nah, leave em on , LEAVE EM ON😏😏😏😏😏😏
Here she goes!!! Get it off your chest girl I've missed you!!! 😍😍😍😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.