Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Anyway sorry ladies but I'm off!! 'Single girl weekend' .. well tonight and tomorrow 🥰 Guess what though Shamey just got to my sister's she's cooked!! Tomorrow we have a full day planned, brows and manicure, all 10 nails the same subtle and classy and short because you know.. work someone's gotta 🙄 bit of lunch, no alcohol, Amy Whinehouse film and drive home SOBER!! How fing boring and responsible of me!! Nice to make time and plans with the people you care about!! 😍 BTW she's Po-po same as my partner she introduced us because we were on a night out and she wasn't embarrassed as do of her big sister 🤪 So if you need any tips on how to be a decent human and ACTUALLY speak to the police... DM babes any time 😘🥰

Over and out ladies I'm not sad enough to be scrolling my phone all night. Have a good one and keep up the amazing take down 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼❤️❤️❤️

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Was it too much for her lazy ass to actually just rip the carpet up and have it rolled ready to be taken away. The smell from that getting pulled up is gonna be worse than the bog of eternal stench 🤢🤢😷
It DOES stink of catpiss cause your ‘babies’ pissed on the carpet why else going with laminate flooring? It’s YOU who doesn’t know anything about cats, not providing enough litter trays or cleaning them out regularly

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
For those that can’t see her 👍🏼

I’m not watching it, I’m nice and calm now so I want to stay that way for a while 😂
Just quickly before I go because I saw your post 🤣 @Missy Thank you.. I think 🤣 but I vote watch it then give us your worst!! 🤣 Also imagine coughing into your hand then fingering all the food 🤢 Also imagine being 38 and not being able to pull your collar out properly. What a tip she is 🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣

Mar 7, 2024
For those that can’t see her 👍🏼

I’m not watching it, I’m nice and calm now so I want to stay that way for a while 😂
Hope Harper drops cheese all over the skanks bed 🤣
There is a breakfast bar in the kitchen, if she shifted some crap, would it not make more sense to eat her soupy noodles there?!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Debs you are forever hilarious 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_3341.jpeg
    IMG_3341.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 144
Status
Not open for further replies.