Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Trying to be relatable again. Yet books 2 last minute holidays abroad. Went off to Disney land Paris without a thought, shops like money is burning a hole somewhere and eats takeaways by the bucket load. Her followers are bloody dense if they don't see through this bullshit. And the dream catcher that Harper collects is hanging downstairs. If she collects them if assume they would all be together. Probably another lie.
Everything she says is a lie

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I feel exactly the same. If she wants to binge eat desserts do it in private, if you want to waste cash on cakes and wine and cocktails in a can, do it in private. This is not content it’s a disgrace and so are you. I’m so sick of her now.
Thank god there is this space to vent because seriously TT is appalling allowing this sort of drivel to get likes and this person to get paid from it.
I think creators get to the point that they literally can’t do anything without filming. They need people to see everything they do.. apart from making money they are absolutely addicted to attention. Sad.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Trying to be relatable again. Yet books 2 last minute holidays abroad. Went off to Disney land Paris without a thought, shops like money is burning a hole somewhere and eats takeaways by the bucket load.
And yes she’d love to sort her ceiling out but will have to save.

So she priorities buying daily tat over getting her home in order.

That house could be so nice and modern and a really lovely space to relax in, bespoke furniture built in, the lot. But no!
Garden area could have a modern summerhouse and beautiful fairy lights with plants so they could both have somewhere to relax and chill out.

But no, she has to go out spending to feed her shopping addiction and to make videos about it. Endless take aways that are not cheap. It’s called budgeting love, you could post the renovations as content rather than ramming carbs and sugar down your neck.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
@ddcb have a fab time! @TattleWatcher hope your little one gets better soon 🤞 @JustForFun get well soon 🤞 and hope everyone else is ok this Friday morning.

See she’s posted her hovel already, it just looks like it stinks. Well dingy. If she’s had it cleared why not do the ceiling and decorate etc too. She is never fully in with anything house related, always half arsed with doing things, she was the same with the garden. She’s the money to do things properly and that house could be lovely.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Trying to be relatable again. Yet books 2 last minute holidays abroad. Went off to Disney land Paris without a thought, shops like money is burning a hole somewhere and eats takeaways by the bucket load. Her followers are bloody dense if they don't see through this bullshit. And the dream catcher that Harper collects is hanging downstairs. If she collects them if assume they would all be together. Probably another lie.
Saving up 🤣🤣 she must think people are thick. Like you say about the holidays and shopping etc, that isn’t someone who has to save. She’s never had to save or budget for a damn thing her whole life, so far removed from reality.

Imagine her walking around a supermarket with a calculator, or saving up for 3 months just for a day out at the seaside or getting furniture from charity shops or sat in multiple layers as you’ve no leccy or gas money for the heating. I’ve had to do all 4 and more throughout my life (which I’m sure many of you will be able to relate to) and now years on I’m in a very comfortable position it’s made me grateful and appreciative of everything. She’s repulsive lying about saving 😡

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning lovelies ❤️ Hope everyone's OK!! What a tip she is she makes me feel sick but tell you what she don't half give us a confidence boost 🤣 everyone's up showered nice clean clothes and her... well 🙄🤢
Anyone asking re her Claires law bullshit it's that bespoke by Jai who sends her all manner of tat.. but you know she had to pick that one vid to share. Not supporting a small business but fitting her bullshit DV narrative.. anyway I really cba getting pissed off with that because that makes me the most raging as you all know, but you know trauma response and all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 NO!!!! I'm not fing laughing and neither is anyone else who has actually REALLY suffered at the hands of a t!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Anyway I'm off for my day with my sister now 😍😎 she should try it!!! Have a lovely day all. I'll probably be back tonight!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning lovelies ❤️ Hope everyone's OK!! What a tip she is she makes me feel sick but tell you what she don't half give us a confidence boost 🤣 everyone's up showered nice clean clothes and her... well 🙄🤢
Anyone asking re her Claires law bullshit it's that bespoke by Jai who sends her all manner of tat.. but you know she had to pick that one vid to share. Not supporting a small business but fitting her bullshit DV narrative.. anyway I really cba getting pissed off with that because that makes me the most raging as you all know, but you know trauma response and all that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 NO!!!! I'm not fing laughing and neither is anyone else who has actually REALLY suffered at the hands of a t!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Anyway I'm off for my day with my sister now 😍😎 she should try it!!! Have a lovely day all. I'll probably be back tonight!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Have a blast and don’t think about miserable old Olga ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Saving up 🤣🤣 she must think people are thick. Like you say about the holidays and shopping etc, that isn’t someone who has to save. She’s never had to save or budget for a damn thing her whole life, so far removed from reality.

Imagine her walking around a supermarket with a calculator, or saving up for 3 months just for a day out at the seaside or getting furniture from charity shops or sat in multiple layers as you’ve no leccy or gas money for the heating. I’ve had to do all 4 and more throughout my life (which I’m sure many of you will be able to relate to) and now years on I’m in a very comfortable position it’s made me grateful and appreciative of everything. She’s repulsive lying about saving 😡
100% agree!!! The things she lies about is so fing disgusting and triggering to some and dangerous!!!!! She's vile!!! She needs to have a word with herself and truly think about her and her daughters future... if TT was gone tomorrow what would you both fall back on? Oh yes Dadddddyyyy 🎻🎻🎻🎻 do YOU YOU fING SCRUFFY NARCISSISTIC GOOD FOR NOTHING SWEATY NEGLECTFUL CALCULATED WITCH!!! As I said before why not cherish and fing speak to him instead of your phone while he's here!!! He's an old man and already had 20yrs more than my Dad ever did!!! 🤬💔 I hope you have the day and rest of your life you deserve you s!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Sorry rant over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
@Sevda_the_seagull 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6478.jpeg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
100% agree!!! The things she lies about is so fing disgusting and triggering to some and dangerous!!!!! She's vile!!! She needs to have a word with herself and truly think about her and her daughters future... if TT was gone tomorrow what would you both fall back on? Oh yes Dadddddyyyy 🎻🎻🎻🎻 do YOU YOU fING SCRUFFY NARCISSISTIC GOOD FOR NOTHING SWEATY NEGLECTFUL CALCULATED WITCH!!! As I said before why not cherish and fing speak to him instead of your phone while he's here!!! He's an old man and already had 20yrs more than my Dad ever did!!! 🤬💔 I hope you have the day and rest of your life you deserve you s!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Sorry rant over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She makes people rage doesn’t she 😡 yep she’ll fall back on her dad and uses him as an ATM, tragic really. Then there is people like you who would do anything to get even a day back with your dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.