Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
IMG_6479.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Morning all I’m not well infection back in my kidney 🙈 no I’m not drinking figi water 🤣 so I’m off my feet again it seems never ending for me at the min but it’s floored me with having a low immune system. Still been scrolling and reading as much as I can but haven’t commented much as just feel like 💩 tbh. New day hoping antibiotics kick in today and I start to feel a little better. Happy Friday and bank hol weekend fellow t blobbers hope you all have a lovely weekend 💖
Get well soon xx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
It would, Vav would be in hell. I genuinely mean this - I don’t think I could even have a drink in Aimee’s, I’d feel like I would catch something. Imagine the stench that hits you when the front door is opened 🤢
5 cats pissing and sting everywhere. Who needs 5 cats anyway…
Can’t believe how she shows up on camera every morning. 🤢

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
100% agree!!! The things she lies about is so fing disgusting and triggering to some and dangerous!!!!! She's vile!!! She needs to have a word with herself and truly think about her and her daughters future... if TT was gone tomorrow what would you both fall back on? Oh yes Dadddddyyyy 🎻🎻🎻🎻 do YOU YOU fING SCRUFFY NARCISSISTIC GOOD FOR NOTHING SWEATY NEGLECTFUL CALCULATED WITCH!!! As I said before why not cherish and fing speak to him instead of your phone while he's here!!! He's an old man and already had 20yrs more than my Dad ever did!!! 🤬💔 I hope you have the day and rest of your life you deserve you s!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Sorry rant over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
💯 agree with you, there’s no quality time with anyone in her family, if she needs to have the camera out, record for personal use, memories. Gosh I wish I had that option with my parents but mobiles either weren’t around or not used like they are now.
Rant away! 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
5 cats pissing and sting everywhere. Who needs 5 cats anyway…
Can’t believe how she shows up on camera every morning. 🤢
I like cats but it would be an absolute no to 5, she shouldn’t even have 1 as she’s not clean enough of a person to have pets. She looks so dirty, the house looks so dirty and dingy too. Ugh 🤢

I actually thought she’d have got rid of the two girl kittens by now and just have kept Remi Boy (the rage I get when she does that 🤣) as he’s the clear fave.

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
Trying to be relatable again. Yet books 2 last minute holidays abroad. Went off to Disney land Paris without a thought, shops like money is burning a hole somewhere and eats takeaways by the bucket load. Her followers are bloody dense if they don't see through this bullshit. And the dream catcher that Harper collects is hanging downstairs. If she collects them if assume they would all be together. Probably another lie.
I think she doesn’t realise that spending £600 over 3 shops in the same day is exactly the same as spending £600 in one hit on 1 thing (being hypothetical with the amount of money).

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Had to share again because it’s the worst acting I’ve ever seen her do

{deep breaths}
The fake pep talk at the start 🤣 then goes in all happy clappy over Halloween tat! Yeah anxiety my arse 🤣

I wish someone had a screen recording of her fake panic attack in Sainsbury's London that she had on a live in. That was the most fake and funny thing she’s ever done 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think she doesn’t realise that spending £600 over 3 shops in the same day is exactly the same as spending £600 in one hit on 1 thing (being hypothetical with the amount of money).
I don’t think she has any pride in her home (probably as it was gifted and she’s never had to work for it) so doesn’t get the same buzz by buying house things or doing it up. Her buzz comes from food, drink and tat.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I know it’s late but here you are blocked ladies
Pink sofa and cats with dirty paws climbing all over it 🤢 the same paws they use to play with mice.🤮

On another topic, does anyone find it strange that she’s never done a mug collection video despite being asked 100’s of times? Yet someone mentions Fiji water once and she posts a whole video on it.
Knob.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Trying to be relatable again. Yet books 2 last minute holidays abroad. Went off to Disney land Paris without a thought, shops like money is burning a hole somewhere and eats takeaways by the bucket load. Her followers are bloody dense if they don't see through this bullshit. And the dream catcher that Harper collects is hanging downstairs. If she collects them if assume they would all be together. Probably another lie.
Exactly this! Lies after lies! Oh best say I need to save up ha we all know the truth! And bought new chair and new sideboard and £200 on takeaways that TL tracked. £300 on glasses, all that food! 2 holidays, Harpers bedroom. All the clothes that she doesn't show us that are £100+ per item! £24 for water.. the list is endless! Xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Look Aimeh this creator goes to B and M and doesn’t buy more s she buys things to improve her home and garden
She waters her grass and paints her own home. THIS is a creator

Attachments

• IMG_5154.jpeg
    IMG_5154.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_5153.png
    IMG_5153.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5156.jpeg
    IMG_5156.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5163.jpeg
    IMG_5163.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 88

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“Best friend in the whole world”! That’s the sort of thing you say to a toddler.
I wonder how Charlie feels when she hears them chatting s like this.

Aimee will never change whilst she got our Wendy enabling her behaviour.
She would need hours of psychiatric input and meds to change her behaviours now. Far too ingrained at her age plus she would have to actually need to take at look at herself and realise she has some narcissistic traits

Status
Not open for further replies.