Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It’s obvious that’s what she’s planning!
First thing that came into my mind as soon as she showed the alcohol!
I hope she does do it then people realise how she’s copied, I’m not saying dory owns the idea but she has been doing it a long time!
And I feel she should be original with “ideas”. She’s only stealing it cause dory has a million followers and she wants the same!
Dory also has a personality though lol that's why it works and she has that many followers. Aimee just hijacks anything and everything.

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I thought she was a breath of fresh air when she was 1st on tik tok now I just think she's a t and probably is sitting laughing her bits off at the people who idolise her! Apparently she's bringing out a new series on her tik tok hmmmm
A new series🤣🤣🤣🤣 what’s the previous ones? The oink is delusional! Does she think her mad fans with no teeth will be running out to buy all the expensive cocktail mixers? I doubt it - most of them look like they sit on the park with a bottle of White lightening or a bottle of meths for special occasions! I’m glued to my chair for this s show - she will be hammered ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just been catching up the actual state of her,.oh my god!! She is just vile on all counts. The rage that I get them she pops up, I can not describe. Attempting to be relatable with prices then buys alcohol wtf?? She has no concept of a normal person's struggles of paying bills and feeding a family. My money all goes, what little I have on home cooked meals and cheap days out making memories, that doesn't revolve around eating and shopping. She has no idea what it's like to be a real single parent, working and raising a family alone. Sorry for the rant but she has really annoyed me recently. She is one selfish unrelatable filthy b.

Mar 9, 2024
That ‘mummy of one’ is starting to seriously get on my puffy nipple ends! She comments on every fing post being a sarcastic little t. Wonder if she realises Aimee won’t tongue her s chute and she just looks like a massive wanker.
My kids have started calling me mummy just to wind me up!!! 26 n 32! 🤣🤣 they hate her as much as I do! Only difference between me n bendy Wendy is my girls have brill careers, lovely partners, spotless homes and little ones that are beautifully turned out with excellent manners and great teeth 🤣🤣

Mar 9, 2024
Just been catching up the actual state of her,.oh my god!! She is just vile on all counts. The rage that I get them she pops up, I can not describe. Attempting to be relatable with prices then buys alcohol wtf?? She has no concept of a normal person's struggles of paying bills and feeding a family. My money all goes, what little I have on home cooked meals and cheap days out making memories, that doesn't revolve around eating and shopping. She has no idea what it's like to be a real single parent, working and raising a family alone. Sorry for the rant but she has really annoyed me recently. She is one selfish unrelatable filthy b.
But you will be able to sleep at night Hun - not sat up deleting hate comments. Your kids will know they are loved and wanted and will walk through your door after school like little Bisto kids with their noses in the air smelling fab tasty home cooked food. They will always know how hard their mum has worked to give them the best childhood - you are smashing it babe and one day it will all pay off for you - just as I’m sure it will all fall down around Oinking Olgers fat head. Also pretty sure your house won’t stink of cat piss and unwashed lady gardens ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
nothing infuriates me more as someone with actual experience of trauma.
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

Aimee is just so disrespectful. She throws around words like trauma not caring about those of you who have actually suffered and experienced them for real, unlike her who wouldn't know the meaning of the words. She's a god aweful individual.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve been using this mist for years, home bargains sell the Granier one sometimes for £1 and B and and M sometimes sell this one. Some one who uses sunbeds and burns her face should not be showcasing SPF. Jesus
So does she wash it off then before she goes on the sunbed? She’s such a liar. As if she ever fing uses spf, she wouldn’t have wrinkles like she has at her age if she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.