Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I was just about to say the same thing! And why oh why does she put blusher so high up?? It's just horrendous 😕
Aimee shave your face.
That mist sits on the hairs on your face, actually as you don’t really ever use SPF leave it there. That’s why your make up looks s because you need a good exfoliation and dermaplane appointment booking

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
These are life lessons that make us better more compassionate people. I’ve never handed everything to my kids on a plate - I struggled and although I have a lovely life now I will never forget the feeling and I always help others where I can. My girls are now mummies themselves and we have the best relationship and we are very appreciative of each other. They both have great careers and the lessons I tought them are now being passed to their little ones. All oinking olga will pass on is the entitlement, narcissism, and scrounging mentality and biggest lesson to H is that you get more if you lie and manipulate- can not stand the filthy ogre ! X
That kid has no chance with her as a mother. Her childhood is a neglectful one caused by a mother consumed completely by an App. And no doubt in adulthood she’ll be burdened by her mother’s imaginary illnesses and loneliness.

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
I didn’t get past single girl treats😂
I can’t stand to watch. Every day she goes out buying single girl treats doesn’t she?
Every day is all about gorging and binge eating. Every day is the same. This sort of person should be banned from all platforms 😡

That kid has no chance with her as a mother. Her childhood is a neglectful one caused by a mother consumed completely by an App. And no doubt in adulthood she’ll be burdened by her mother’s imaginary illnesses and loneliness.
I agree. So sad for this poor girl. If you enjoy time with your child you don’t touch that dam phone. Something to do with respect as well. She makes me sick. Sitting there filming herself eating is absolutely disgusting 🤮.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I’m really sad that people follow this woman and pay her for her vacuous life. Uses sun beds and flogs sun cream, has acrylic nails and sells nail varnish, endorses hair removal devices and buys hair removal cream, drinks greens once but feasts on fat, sugar, additives. Please, those sent here from her page, I implore you to see the wrong in what you are enabling.

Status
Not open for further replies.