Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Nah it still looks tatty and tacky. Wendy needs to stop lying to her! Why so many tables? That mirror is still there and doesn't match the colours she's added. The fireplace takes away from the floor. It's still a sshow.
The first thing I would do is rip out that fireplace, that was a fashion in the late 80’s, early nineties. Get a media wall up to house the tv and some storage built in under it. Some art on the walls maybe? Not the photo of the child that’s too small for that wall and hung too high up.
Or a picture shelf so you can fill it with photos of yourself heavily filtered and any new blokes. That way you don’t have to take them down from the wall, they can be just taken off the shelf, the photo taken out and the frame left in the drawer with the marigolds for the next one.
Give the child the make up chair for her room, it’s not a lounge chair.
Maybe stop buying garage flowers and buy some lovely cabbage roses in antique pink.
Anyway only my thoughts Aimee dear.
At this point I feel like Margot from the good life when I see how you live.
Disgusting.
Now what’s for tea? KFC and Kylie?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The first thing I would do is rip out that fireplace, that was a fashion in the late 80’s, early nineties. Get a media wall up to house the tv and some storage built in under it. Some art on the walls maybe? Not the photo of the child that’s too small for that wall and hung too high up.
Or a picture shelf so you can fill it with photos of yourself heavily filtered and any new blokes. That way you don’t have to take them down from the wall, they can be just taken off the shelf, the photo taken out and the frame left in the drawer with the marigolds for the next one.
Give the child the make up chair for her room, it’s not a lounge chair.
Maybe stop buying garage flowers and buy some lovely cabbage roses in antique pink.
Anyway only my thoughts Aimee dear.
At this point I feel like Margot from the good life when I see how you live.
Disgusting.
Now what’s for tea? KFC and Kylie?
Exactly this!!!! I said yesterday a media wall get rid of the fire place. Nobody says no colour but know how to make the colours add to the room. She just throws everything at it like a child with a paintbrush and easel and hopes for the best

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Aimee here you go. This is what young people have these days

Attachments

• IMG_5230.jpeg
    IMG_5230.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5226.jpeg
    IMG_5226.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5234.jpeg
    IMG_5234.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5236.jpeg
    IMG_5236.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 103
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
No!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg I'm not just saying it because I hate her but I HATE it!!! The tables are awful and even worse that they're mismatched! Sorry to anyone who likes it but nah it looks like the Care Bears just rocked up and threw up everywhere!!! And I'm sorry but wtf is this??? 🤯🌈

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-190630_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505-190630_Samsung Internet.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 122

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
No!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg I'm not just saying it because I hate her but I HATE it!!! The tables are awful and even worse that they're mismatched! Sorry to anyone who likes it but nah it looks like the Care Bears just rocked up and threw up everywhere!!! And I'm sorry but wtf is this??? 🤯🌈
I think they might be Hs Lego flowers maybe??

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I'm lost!!!! Fully lost!!! You normally avoid it because you "were poisoned and nearly died" But if your mum wants it... WTFFFFFFF????? Few weeks back your posting about being terrified of leaving H but if your Mum wants it...

Someone get Carol Voderman on the blower because the math AINT MATHING???

Carol would put manners on aimee very quick so she would. She would not tolerate her crap one bit.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Awh @RosieJo been wondering where you were!!! Thought of you earlier when I saw a perf The Man outfit but I know we can't be seen dead in anything remotely similar to the tinfoil Shamey may roll up in!! Heaven forbid 🚫🤢 The worst being poorly in work but you know adulthood needs must for most. Hope you get rested and feel better!! And all of you who haven't been feeling great ❤️

I'm off to bed now bitches 😉🤣 Also was thinking earlier I'm always saying ladies.. just assuming I apologise!! But do we have any males amongst us?? Hope you all have a lovely rest with your lovely partner spooning you in your fresh sheets love that for us!!! 🥰❤️ Na'night all ❤️❤️

Yep me. Think i am the only male here though.

Last edited:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Living room is exactly as I expected, loads of random mismatched circa 1980’s bric-a-brac in gaudy colours. And the floor is only clean as it’s just laid, the walls look dingy in desperate need of a lick of paint. Also CLEAN YOUR PATIO WINDOWS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN! And she mentioned another sideboard, no need for one, it’s got too much in it already.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
The chair!!!! I had one very similar in my reading corner of the spare(zen) room! They are so uncomfortable! Had it a fortnight and gave it my niece who just has it at her vanity.

I ended up padding out quite a deep windowsill so it's literally like a sofa-sill with a throw and a couple of cushions and then in the corner I've got a huge beanbag next to my bookcase with a little side table with sage and incense on. My favourite part of my house by far! Then my little Bellatrix has a slightly smaller matching beanbag straight facing me which is fing comical when she sinks right into it and can't get out 🤣🤣🤣 which reminds me.. didn't you watch this back and realise you look like Hagrid sat on a nursery chair? Get it upstairs when someone is there to help of course don't snap an acrylic 🤣🤣🤣

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
Am I the only one who hates media walls? 🤣🤣
My tv is hidden, I can’t stand looking at a tv, I HATE a tv being the focus of a room. But then I rarely watch TV, so maybe that’s why. Now the book shelves I can get onboard with, I have a lot of antique books that deserve to be acknowledged 🤣
I don’t like them either.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Just watched Rrr Charlies vids, and I'm really warming toward her. She obviously adores Ralph, no forced smiles or any sign of annoyance when he joins in with her, and he has a lovely genuine smile. And she lets him say what he wants to say without talking over him. I do think some of her outfits are a bit out there, but I'm old, so what do I know! 🤣
Charlie is a hard working mum, looks clean, shops to a budget, cooks proper meals, mostly tries to be upbeat and positive, basically everything opposite to half-sister Shamey. I guess Charlie takes after her dad, rather than bendy Wendy 🤔🤔
I feel exactly the same about Charlie…

Status
Not open for further replies.