Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It was purely from a storage point of view, she could have it on the wall and have all her tat hidden away in cupboards under it. Can you imagine a nice fit fella coming over and sitting in there, it’s as if she’s still living with parents and isn’t allowed to change anything. It’s all just so drab and thrown together on the cheap. She’s happy to spend cash on booze but not to have a beautiful lounge area or garden. A trip to the garden centre for a few pots and plants she could have gorgeous flowers outside the patio door.
I think for the space she has it would be worth it for storage and TV can be covered it doesn't have to be the focus. Her living rooms small and all u ever see if clutter and wires. It would tidy it up

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What is she on? Stupid faces & voices! Is she off her face or on something 😂 there’s something seriously wrong with her! She’s hyped up! What a sad person she is? No one to talk to… just her phone 📱
Fancy living your life talking to a phone. It’s mentally not right! She has no life. She gets her thrills buying and visiting shops but that’s a thrill in the moment. She’s making no memories in her life as it’s meaningless. Sad existence
It’s what she deserves really after all the lying she’s done and continues to do 🙄

Licketyspit

Apr 29, 2024
Under the bridge
Oh please try hard to watch her, we would value your input so so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I did watch the Spanish fiasco by proxy of her frenemie Vavron and it was such a snooze fest.
Think pensioners in Benidorm would have more fun than those two. Highlights were paprika Lays and souvenir shopping.
That's when I got blocked cos I asked her why she went on holiday with someone who speaks badly about her and vice versa.
Fgs!! Honest question. Haha!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Not a massive fan of her living room at all it just isn’t to my taste and I think it looks rather cold and not warm and inviting even with all the clutter in it! I agree a media wall would look lovely - I don’t get that she has all this money to waste and she has her house looking that that!

Today been sorting my garden out and almost divorced my husband after he cut through the internet cable whilst using the hedge trimmers to trim the bush! 😂🙈So won’t be fixed properly until Tues when they can get out so using my mobile data but it so bloody slow!
Not me homing in on your husband trimming your bush @SleepyLion 🤣🤣 forgive my moment of pure childishness 🤣 I've just been ordered out of the room for asking questions about snooker 🤣 How boring though? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm quite happy now watching MAFS reunion he can keep his balls in there 😴😴😴

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg I'm not just saying it because I hate her but I HATE it!!! The tables are awful and even worse that they're mismatched! Sorry to anyone who likes it but nah it looks like the Care Bears just rocked up and threw up everywhere!!! And I'm sorry but wtf is this??? 🤯🌈
I think this is Harpers logo 🤣 I agree it's bloody horrific. She has no warmth in the room. She needs someone in to tell her how to decorate the space cause she doesn't know how at all

Mar 9, 2024
It was purely from a storage point of view, she could have it on the wall and have all her tat hidden away in cupboards under it. Can you imagine a nice fit fella coming over and sitting in there, it’s as if she’s still living with parents and isn’t allowed to change anything. It’s all just so drab and thrown together on the cheap. She’s happy to spend cash on booze but not to have a beautiful lounge area or garden. A trip to the garden centre for a few pots and plants she could have gorgeous flowers outside the patio door.
It’s like a student house - having said that my student house looked so much better back in the day! It’s so 80s n not in a good way x

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not me homing in on your husband trimming your bush @SleepyLion 🤣🤣 forgive my moment of pure childishness 🤣 I've just been ordered out of the room for asking questions about snooker 🤣 How boring though? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm quite happy now watching MAFS reunion he can keep his balls in there 😴😴😴
Snooker is so bloody boring. I decided to do a spot of ironing rather than watch that 😉

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge

Attachments

• IMG_2400.jpeg
    IMG_2400.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 127
Mar 9, 2024
There’s a real single mummy on TT - Alex&Remi - doing it all solo. She’s just done her council house up bless her on a budget. She’s filled her new home with colour and done it all by herself whilst looking after a toddler - the only help she’s had is from her elderly grandmother. Now although it’s not to my taste that girl was given a s tip by the council but she has had made it a home and anyone following her journey would agree she should be very proud of herself. I think oinking Olga should take a look at her page for some inspiration- Alex works full time too but loves colour. She is bossing being a young single mum with nobody to bail her out and that girl never whinges or moans - she’s so greatful - hang your head it shame Aimee you disgusting disgrace !

Status
Not open for further replies.