Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just a quicki before I sign off the for night but anyone else wonder how come she's got 615k followers but only roughly 100 or less comments on pretty much every video and only about 20 or less when she's flogging something??🤔🤔🤔🤔 the math ain't mathin to me

Bought followers and dead accounts, if TT deleted all the dead inactive accounts most influencers would see their followers fall by at least 50%. I’ve seen creators (anyone else hate that word!?) with not a fraction of her following get much more engagement. The comment section is the same huns over and over, all gagging for her to notice them or acknowledge them. Painful to read 🤣🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Hello all. Sorry for the radio silence…life and all that…xx Actually rushed here at Bandit towers. Not just an M&S haul.

I’ve not caught up here or on TL yet so (disclaimer, I wanna preface this by saying I haven’t copied iykyk 😣)… singing to the Sugababes ‘if you really want me boy, you’d better, push the button and let me know’

The fing panic button kid. That’s what he’s pressing. Why in the Patty Simcock ponytail is he ever going to tell you anything apart from have a bloody wash. Not even a shower.

He’s gone. Have a little dignity.
Patty Simcock ponytail 😂 😂 😂 Ok I'll go and watch Grease again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Hello all. Sorry for the radio silence…life and all that…xx Actually rushed here at Bandit towers. Not just an M&S haul.

I’ve not caught up here or on TL yet so (disclaimer, I wanna preface this by saying I haven’t copied iykyk 😣)… singing to the Sugababes ‘if you really want me boy, you’d better, push the button and let me know’

The fing panic button kid. That’s what he’s pressing. Why in the Patty Simcock ponytail is he ever going to tell you anything apart from have a bloody wash. Not even a shower.

D1 and D2 are now rumoured to have a fear of button pressing incase it makes her appear…. 😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

That’s exactly it, she has zero dignity. She lacks any self awareness though so it’s no surprise. She looks into her camera thinking she’s sultry when in actual fact she’s just one big fat mess. I can’t see anything nice about her at all, bland in every way. Peculiar looking with a Kenneth Williams nose and wonky lips. Not to mention the fact that she stinks of cat piss.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just a quicki before I sign off the for night but anyone else wonder how come she's got 615k followers but only roughly 100 or less comments on pretty much every video and only about 20 or less when she's flogging something??🤔🤔🤔🤔 the math ain't mathin to me

I had a nosey at her following list once, it seems very bought bot accounts and children 😂 she must purchase them in huge amounts her followers can easily grow by 1000 in a day when she does sod all! And her views and comments don’t reflect the following she has.

And with how many people she blocks it doesn’t go down!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh the irony 😂
IMG_4312.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
That’s exactly it, she has zero dignity. She lacks any self awareness though so it’s no surprise. She looks into her camera thinking she’s sultry when in actual fact she’s just one big fat mess. I can’t see anything nice about her at all, bland in every way. Peculiar looking with a Kenneth Williams nose and wonky lips. Not to mention the fact that she stinks of cat piss.
With a round face that only a mother could love

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
TL have a 3 photo collage on the newest page of their thread highlighting how much her face changes photo to photo .. and the bottom right one she looks trans. Add to that her fat arms and hands, and weird body shape it could be believable. And yes I still read TL as I’m hooked 🤣 I’m sure they won’t mind me mentioning the collage/post.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Didn’t the lash glue give her a stye and at the event shes got false lashes on
It’s a constant contradiction if she says she’s not doing it or would never do that
Within the week she’s did it
Same as Steph and her not drinking because she can have fun without drinking Diet Coke for her
They are hysterical

Status
Not open for further replies.