Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Can I be nosey and ask how u know there's beef (ha!) between A and her dad/wife pls..contact...or common knowledge in area? You can of course tell me to feck off and keep my beak out! I'm just a nosey cow lol šŸ˜† but think we are all curious so appreciate insight into that mess of a person!
Anyone can see there's something not right between Aimee and "medadswife" . If I married someone who's daughter was so emotionally stunted and relied on him to pay her bills without getting off her arse to do a proper job I'd dislike her too. I'd friggin hate the sight of her. The photos of them at the wedding looked so odd as well. She has 2 daughters I think and they didn't seem to want to even stand next to Aimee. So false. Why doesn't she call her by her name? It's so nasty and disrespectful to not even NAME the lady. She's jealous I think, her whole life revolves around money, that's all she has in her life. Sad cow. Yeah, hates her dad's wife yet shovels in her banoffee pie like there's no tomorrow , greedy pig šŸ½ she knocks me sick how she eats

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
If you watch closely the video where sheā€™s applying the lipstick at the end itā€™s all transferred on her teeth lol šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ™„
You mean like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313_194119_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_57373299094890.jpg
    Screenshot_20240313_194119_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_57373299094890.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 221

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Ewwwww she looks minging. Can smell the stale booze and sweaty hair from here. What an utter disgrace.
THIS!!!! She looks rank, sweaty, dirty, stale, Aimee, go and have a wash FFS. Those curlers are sE, clearly didn't hold the curl coz your pony tail was as straight as a poker so another thing you're happy to advertise even though they DONT do the job ! Piss off

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone can see there's something not right between Aimee and "medadswife" . If I married someone who's daughter was so emotionally stunted and relied on him to pay her bills without getting off her arse to do a proper job I'd dislike her too. I'd friggin hate the sight of her. The photos of them at the wedding looked so odd as well. She has 2 daughters I think and they didn't seem to want to even stand next to Aimee. So false. Why doesn't she call her by her name? It's so nasty and disrespectful to not even NAME the lady. She's jealous I think, her whole life revolves around money, that's all she has in her life. Sad cow. Yeah, hates her dad's wife yet shovels in her banoffee pie like there's no tomorrow , greedy pig šŸ½ she knocks me sick how she eats
I think we can all read between the lines and I agree with everything u hv just said bit this is all our speculation...assumptions and our views based on the constant car crash of her existence. I was just looking for some insight/facts I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Mar 8, 2024
I think we can all read between the lines and I agree with everything u hv just said bit this is all our speculation...assumptions and our views based on the constant car crash of her existence. I was just looking for some insight/facts I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Plus...if she hated her...why bring her the banoffee pie round..makes no sense. Unless her dad tries to appease both of them and is stick in the middle pandering to the brat...

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Plus...if she hated her...why bring her the banoffee pie round..makes no sense. Unless her dad tries to appease both of them and is stick in the middle pandering to the brat...
I get your point. I just don't think there's any love lost. There's no warmth from Aimee towards her apart from when she's shoving that bloody pie into her gob.

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™d say her dad just takes some and brings it round to her. Medadswife is never in Aimeeā€™s house. They donā€™t seem to have any sort of interaction but maybe she doesnā€™t show it but she doesnā€™t even call her by her name. Itā€™s just very odd.
On different note how big is her nose. Iā€™ve never noticed it being so big. Also her face in the glass clinking with her fake mate is so sly. They both are sly looking. Wouldnā€™t trust either of them

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly this, she's said in the comments she's having "Harper and kitty cuddles". I bet she's barely spoke to that poor kid, provably shoved on her ipad with those massive headphones on. She been sat on tiktok as usual all evening deleting comments, there's a lady saying she gave her a compliment and it got deleted. She's getting a bit of stick in that curler video as well. They obv don't do the job coz her hair wasn't even wavy last night. Lying about products yet again so I've reported it.

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™d say her dad just takes some and brings it round to her. Medadswife is never in Aimeeā€™s house. They donā€™t seem to have any sort of interaction but maybe she doesnā€™t show it but she doesnā€™t even call her by her name. Itā€™s just very odd.
On different note how big is her nose. Iā€™ve never noticed it being so big. Also her face in the glass clinking with her fake mate is so sly. They both are sly looking. Wouldnā€™t trust either of them
Yes..that makes sense.... and about the šŸ‘ƒ šŸ½ šŸ¤£

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this, she's said in the comments she's having "Harper and kitty cuddles". I bet she's barely spoke to that poor kid, provably shoved on her ipad with those massive headphones on. She been sat on tiktok as usual all evening deleting comments, there's a lady saying she gave her a compliment and it got deleted. She's getting a bit of stick in that curler video as well. They obv don't do the job coz her hair wasn't even wavy last night. Lying about products yet again so I've reported it.
If the lady was a genuine hun...she will be another one who takes the rosy glasses off maybe!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can I be nosey and ask how u know there's beef (ha!) between A and her dad/wife pls..contact...or common knowledge in area? You can of course tell me to feck off and keep my beak out! I'm just a nosey cow lol šŸ˜† but think we are all curious so appreciate insight into that mess of a person!
I wound just love to know how her parents can think her behaviour is ok, sheā€™s just so greedy, in every sense. Wasteful of everything, lying constantly and always moaning that sheā€™s ill. A cancer scare yet goes on sunbeds, pretending to use all the se skin care she does ads for, especially spf when sheā€™s got so much sun damage to her face and neck. Sheā€™s so hideous looking, canā€™t even apply make up well and has a teddy bear with a special Tee shirt on. Sheā€™s seriously not all there.
Beyond irritating, what an absolute tramp

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I wound just love to know how her parents can think her behaviour is ok, sheā€™s just so greedy, in every sense. Wasteful of everything, lying constantly and always moaning that sheā€™s ill. A cancer scare yet goes on sunbeds, pretending to use all the se skin care she does ads for, especially spf when sheā€™s got so much sun damage to her face and neck. Sheā€™s so hideous looking, canā€™t even apply make up well and has a teddy bear with a special Tee shirt on. Sheā€™s seriously not all there.
Beyond irritating, what an absolute tramp
NAILED IT!!!šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Œ

Status
Not open for further replies.