Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Why does she add hummus dunes to pretty much every meal? It’s so odd.

I might start adding random things like that to our dinners when I’m dishing up, see if my family think it’s weird. They’ll think I’ve lost the plot when they see a dollop of horseradish next to a chicken stir fry.

Mar 8, 2024
I thought Jasmine "Hill" at first coz I remember the sports pundit Jimmy Hill but thought Brucie might be more familiar with the younger people on here, (Jimmy Hill is for the older generation like me I think !) 😘 Nice bloke but MASSIVE chin, mind you, who's that bloke off Lazytown that kids programed🤔 he had a big chin as well🤔 anyway, doesn't matter WHO she resembles, she's got a funny chin and is fing NUTS, SHE MUST BE, TO BE A MATE OF THAT UGLY s
Did we use to rub our chins to say a jimmy hill was lying ....or did I just totally make that up ?? 🤣🤣🤣😳
X

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Is it just me or does she have bread with most of her dinners? Like she hasn't even got anything in that meal to do it into. Just having it for the sake of it. She is so s at putting meals together. s at everything by the looks of things ffs. And aimee put Harper in the bin Jesus christ. Actually naw put yourself in the wheelie cause you're the one saying aye gone ahead love have cucumber and gravy. You are the adult. Although even that's questionable.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Filtered to feck with the usual drink in its trotter.
Crying 🐷🐷 🤣🤣 we're a bit offensive to poor old Peppa though aren't we!! 🤣🤣 No because I remember the one time it was on when my niece was here and I hope not just me who thought what a bratty little b she is!! 😂 How Ironic!!! On with the trotter comments 🐷
I'm very surprised she's not had them claws done by now. Longer than her list of qualities but saying that the only quality she knows are Quality streets 🦥🐳

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
To my fellow bridge dwelling, blobbing, non blobbing trolls….
Have finally caught up…..

Sending ❤️ & 🤗 to those that need it

Sending 🤣🤣 to those of you who have made me laugh out loud

Remember on even our lowest of days we aren’t as low as Shaimee… as she thinks she’s Prosecco in a champagne flute when she’s actually lukewarm piss in a plastic cup 🤣🤣

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
I thought Jasmine "Hill" at first coz I remember the sports pundit Jimmy Hill but thought Brucie might be more familiar with the younger people on here, (Jimmy Hill is for the older generation like me I think !) 😘 Nice bloke but MASSIVE chin, mind you, who's that bloke off Lazytown that kids programed🤔 he had a big chin as well🤔 anyway, doesn't matter WHO she resembles, she's got a funny chin and is fing NUTS, SHE MUST BE, TO BE A MATE OF THAT UGLY s
Robbie rotten

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Jo can I ask you a question? 😂 it’s something that has been bugging me and I mean no offence by it you mentioning friends reminded me!
Was you aware that one of your friends (well they claimed to be your friend) joined here and told us all off? 😂 saying we were horrible to you? Their username was “crusty knickers”
OMG WTF I have no idea who the hell crusty knickers is and the friends I’ve been with today didn’t know about here till I told them.
Honestly no offence has been taken at all and I’m off to go find this account and see what they said. Personally I didn’t think anyone was horrible to me here at all and if it wasn’t for some of you saying you didn’t agree with what TL called me I wouldn’t have known. I mean that in a good way as I appreciated being made aware❤️
Be back in 5 mins as going to find this user now xxx

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5491.jpeg
    IMG_5491.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 141

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Let me be your fantasy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 well Jesus I laughed. That looks a s event. Everyone younger than her. Looked so bloody boring and I'm sorry I thought chloe could do better in the influencer department than bloody aimee. Aimee who doesn't even know how to do makeup properly. Hardly a great advertisement.
That was MY first thought 🤣🤣🤣😂🤣 PMSL...AIMEE LOVE YOU AINT NOBODYS fING FANTASY YOU SWEATY t

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Why does she add hummus dunes to pretty much every meal? It’s so odd.

I might start adding random things like that to our dinners when I’m dishing up, see if my family think it’s weird. They’ll think I’ve lost the plot when they see a dollop of horseradish next to a chicken stir fry.
Dirty dirty food combo 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.