Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon everyone 🥰

I had a really lovely surprise this morning from my two best friends who called round. We went out for coffee then back to hers for a bit and had a really great catch up.
Girl time was needed and honestly feel so much better in myself just being with them ❤️
I told them about here and they don’t have TikTok so showed a video of catpiss and they both said she’s a smug ugly t who deserves everything she gets.

CATPISS you don’t have any friends who just do that do you, in fact your only friend is your phone 🤣
Glad to see you didn’t forget to eat and glad to see you enjoyed yourself mixing with all the other way more beautiful and slimmer creators.
Sorry that was wrong of me to think you did that as you spent all your time ALONE in your hotel room. Get used to it Aimee as this is the sad pathetic life you will always lead just like granny ymca gash flash
Sounds lovely. Glad you had a nice time.(you not Aimee hahaha) ❤️ xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Afternoon everyone 🥰

I had a really lovely surprise this morning from my two best friends who called round. We went out for coffee then back to hers for a bit and had a really great catch up.
Girl time was needed and honestly feel so much better in myself just being with them ❤️
I told them about here and they don’t have TikTok so showed a video of catpiss and they both said she’s a smug ugly t who deserves everything she gets.

CATPISS you don’t have any friends who just do that do you, in fact your only friend is your phone 🤣
Glad to see you didn’t forget to eat and glad to see you enjoyed yourself mixing with all the other way more beautiful and slimmer creators.
Sorry that was wrong of me to think you did that as you spent all your time ALONE in your hotel room. Get used to it Aimee as this is the sad pathetic life you will always lead just like granny ymca gash flash
Jo can I ask you a question? 😂 it’s something that has been bugging me and I mean no offence by it you mentioning friends reminded me!
Was you aware that one of your friends (well they claimed to be your friend) joined here and told us all off? 😂 saying we were horrible to you? Their username was “crusty knickers”

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
fing hell!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳 that hair video ..her last words ...."Imagine that in the sunlight" 😳😳😳😳😳😳 THAT FACE!!! SHE LOOKS fING UNHINGED 😳😳😳😳 I mean, we ALL know she is but she's one UGLY f! fing SPA DAY...Lazy t doesn't need a SPA DAY, she does do ALL. ..and YET AGAIN...NO f wants to eat brekkie with her😂😂😂😂😂 WONDER WHY🤔🤔🤔🤔 and Aimee, you can say it till ya blue in the face, that you got "friends" and "all the girls are lovely" but we know for a fING FACT that you eat alone coz NOBODY INVITIES you 🖕 and what's the bets on the poor little sod who's guna be eating there and sleeping there tomorrow night is Jasmine "Forsyth"s (with her massive chin!!!) daughter coz that's Twists only mate coz she's a little entitled brat just like her mother

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
fing hell!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳 that hair video ..her last words ...."Imagine that in the sunlight" 😳😳😳😳😳😳 THAT FACE!!! SHE LOOKS fING UNHINGED 😳😳😳😳 I mean, we ALL know she is but she's one UGLY f! fing SPA DAY...Lazy t doesn't need a SPA DAY, she does do ALL. ..and YET AGAIN...NO f wants to eat brekkie with her😂😂😂😂😂 WONDER WHY🤔🤔🤔🤔 and Aimee, you can say it till ya blue in the face, that you got "friends" and "all the girls are lovely" but we know for a fING FACT that you eat alone coz NOBODY INVITIES you 🖕 and what's the bets on the poor little sod who's guna be eating there and sleeping there tomorrow night is Jasmine "Forsyth"s (with her massive chin!!!) daughter coz that's Twists only mate coz she's a little entitled brat just like her mother
Jasmine Forsyth 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
IMG_3409.jpeg

Jigsaw, stop being a pick me b.
Thank chewww!!
😂😂😂😂
Jigsaw is creepy as fook 😳

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Jasmine Forsyth 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I thought Jasmine "Hill" at first coz I remember the sports pundit Jimmy Hill but thought Brucie might be more familiar with the younger people on here, (Jimmy Hill is for the older generation like me I think !) 😘 Nice bloke but MASSIVE chin, mind you, who's that bloke off Lazytown that kids programed🤔 he had a big chin as well🤔 anyway, doesn't matter WHO she resembles, she's got a funny chin and is fing NUTS, SHE MUST BE, TO BE A MATE OF THAT UGLY s

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I thought Jasmine "Hill" at first coz I remember the sports pundit Jimmy Hill but thought Brucie might be more familiar with the younger people on here, (Jimmy Hill is for the older generation like me I think !) 😘 Nice bloke but MASSIVE chin, mind you, who's that bloke off Lazytown that kids programed🤔 he had a big chin as well🤔 anyway, doesn't matter WHO she resembles, she's got a funny chin and is fing NUTS, SHE MUST BE, TO BE A MATE OF THAT UGLY s
🤣🤣🤣 off to Google

Hahahaha that’s spot on😂😂😂
IMG_3413.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.