Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Omg I haven’t been allowed to comment as it was saying I have posted too many messages as a new member and they didn’t want any spamming! 🤣🤣what have I missed? I have watched her a couple of times but she makes me 🤢 what happened on the Starbucks video?? Hope you are all well! incoming Aimee size 22 still scoffing her herself and eye bleeping the phone with a slimming filter telling her empty head she is a size 12! do all beautiful about her regardless of size with that ugly personality and cat piss aroma
😂😂 you got this dedicated to you

Attachments

• IMG_3432.jpeg
    IMG_3432.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 196
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So sorry you are feeling low 😞 sending you lots of love 😘 your manager sounds like a right cnut! Definitely keep it all logged. My old line manager and band 8 were very much this and they were awful, it gets you down. The job is hard enough anyway without all power hungry dicks, who earn too much for little work and treat people like s! I really don't think some should of taken that career path. Is it worth talking to HR about them?
I hope you feel better soon. You can tell you are an amazing asset to the team so the mind boggles why a manager wouldn't want to accommodate you having a day off (f!)

Xx ❤️😘
Thankyou! It just seems like she has a pick at anyone who has had to take time off (me and another nurse were badly attacked and had to take time off) and because I tackled her recently about her unfairness with leave she is taking it further. But all round every staff member has an issue with her as she's so bad. Never on the floor, always in her office. Doesn't know anything about anyone and does nothing but piss everyone off. I wish she would move up and on tbh. If it keeps up I will go above her and see if the band 8 will do anything about her. She took a pick at my friend cause she went above her to the band 8 lol there's no winning really. People have to ring in for carers leave to get days they need at this point it's shocking. Thankyou for saying I'm an asset, I do feel I'm good at my job and I really really love it but god does she make it hard to be there xx

Mar 8, 2024
I dunno how to break it to u all...but I am actually genuinely jealous of her and all she achieves. Beautiful...mature...honest...selfless..maternal...hardworking...loved up..independent...inspiring...healthy...genuine...well liked...

What to do 🤷‍♀️ she's someone I aspire to look like...think like..and act like.
Answers on a postcard please....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_225218_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_225218_Samsung Internet.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 192
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've just worked 3 x 13 hrs shifts on wards...30 mins commute both sides, have a 5 year old to deal with and bed. She's having a chippy...does do all...what am I eating?? A tin of rice pudding out the tin cos I'm worn out 😭
Sending you lots of love! You do an amazing job and look at the example you are setting your little one. I hope you have days off coming and can treat yourself with love and care like you deserve xx

Last edited:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I dunno how to break it to u all...but I am actually genuinely jealous of her and all she achieves. Beautiful...mature...honest...selfless..maternal...hardworking...loved up..independent...inspiring...healthy...genuine...well liked...

What to do 🤷‍♀️ she's someone I aspire to look like...think like..and act like.
Answers on a postcard please....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
As a failure at life and a waste of life, I wish I looked like I’d been electrocuted like that, only Aimee can pull it off though 🥺🥺🥺

Mar 8, 2024
That ship needs a spare seat for me, but I come with a fear of water and epic sea sickness 🤣 yes I’m going on a cruise in a couple of weeks as a holiday.. for a fortnight which could be interesting 😂 does she really think we are as dense as her and the toothless tribe?
What are you thinking 🤔🤢🤣
Make sure you get some good antisickness meds...ginger biscuits and some of those acupuncture bands. ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Oh bless you. I do long shifts too and it’s tough, so I hear you! 😘😘

She would never cope with the kind of jobs we have. Xx
My shift work on wards are long gone thankfully but can relate and appreciate the long hours on your feet...commuting and being a mum to young kids and running a home!
I have a 40 to 50 minute commute which is a Ball ache but it's my dream job so 🤷‍♀️

You're all winning ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 8, 2024
The day she is diagnosed with diabetes or has a heart attack i wonder if they will still tell her it’s ok to eat 2500 donuts! I mean imagine having the time to troll comment cafe and dedicate a page to them calling them trolls! Bellends 🖕
She needs some bloods to check her liver and kidney function..her lipids and her HbA1c!
Prob deficiency in everything too....especially Vit D as she doesn't go out! Tesco lighting doesn't count brainless 🙄🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.