Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
🤣🤣🤣 absolutely on the deck here that they have tagged that post to bbc and sky news and the sun wtf 🤣🤣 i mean the lass is standing in the photo with 10 chins scoffing food! They would laugh their backs off! listen you strange dick head if your watching someone can be a size 10 with 10
chins if they are greedy enough! she’s a greedy bastard end of 🖕 love you have 3 followers winning in life 👌👌 quote this… fOFF…. I’m going to stop commenting before I’m not allowed again 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thankyou! It just seems like she has a pick at anyone who has had to take time off (me and another nurse were badly attacked and had to take time off) and because I tackled her recently about her unfairness with leave she is taking it further. But all round every staff member has an issue with her as she's so bad. Never on the floor, always in her office. Doesn't know anything about anyone and does nothing but piss everyone off. I wish she would move up and on tbh. If it keeps up I will go above her and see if the band 8 will do anything about her. She took a pick at my friend cause she went above her to the band 8 lol there's no winning really. People have to ring in for carers leave to get days they need at this point it's shocking. Thankyou for saying I'm an asset, I do feel I'm good at my job and I really really love it but god does she make it hard to be there xx
There’s one on most wards love. I’m so glad I’m out of all that now 🙄keep going and keep out of her way as much as possible ❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 absolutely on the deck here that they have tagged that post to bbc and sky news and the sun wtf 🤣🤣 i mean the lass is standing in the photo with 10 chins scoffing food! They would laugh their backs off! listen you strange dick head if your watching someone can be a size 10 with 10
chins if they are greedy enough! she’s a greedy bastard end of 🖕 love you have 3 followers winning in life 👌👌 quote this… fOFF…. I’m going to stop commenting before I’m not allowed again 🤣🤣🤣
I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m glad the Starbucks video is gone. Makes me sick watching her eat 🤮 and trying the drinks. Disgusting! Why would anyone wanne see this.
Some people find watching others eat a turn on. Maybe lots of fellas love seeing her stuff muffins in her gob and then lick all her filthy fingers 🙄 I mean she doesn’t know who watches her does she?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Now they’re @ NHS UK because apparently some of us work for them.
Also I’m well happy there is a gif for this😂😂
Happy Regular Show GIF by Cartoon Network

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Loves doing her house up 🤣🤣 she’s had a floor laid and now she’s think she’s Linda Barker 🤣

‘Oh this is giving Mediterranean vibes’ ‘oh this giving calmness vibes’ STFU and get your house cleaned.
To be fair linda barker did do a few decorating faux pas. She would like the wiggly tables and weird colour scheme and the granny type cushions scattered all over the show 🤭

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So leaves here but still reads here 🤔🤭
Now there's 2! Well I bet there are more that's switch the other way, huns seeing Aimee for what she is and coming over here!
And going for Millie?? No one really went in on her hard did they!!! Just said she should look at the facts before sticking up for someone she knows nothing about! Might have been called a dick but that's called an opinion 🙄 in my opinion she's a dick for putting out a post to over 1m followers talking about s she knows nothing about! The fact she removed it SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!
So if you are reading this ....do off back up Aimee's arse!! 😘
I still don’t know who Millie is 🤪

Mar 8, 2024
Thankyou! It just seems like she has a pick at anyone who has had to take time off (me and another nurse were badly attacked and had to take time off) and because I tackled her recently about her unfairness with leave she is taking it further. But all round every staff member has an issue with her as she's so bad. Never on the floor, always in her office. Doesn't know anything about anyone and does nothing but piss everyone off. I wish she would move up and on tbh. If it keeps up I will go above her and see if the band 8 will do anything about her. She took a pick at my friend cause she went above her to the band 8 lol there's no winning really. People have to ring in for carers leave to get days they need at this point it's shocking. Thankyou for saying I'm an asset, I do feel I'm good at my job and I really really love it but god does she make it hard to be there xx
It's true you sound like one of nhs's finest ❤️
She on the other hand seems an absolute nightmare! Nursing background or something else? Either way sounds like she needs to go on a management refresher course! Hard enough job without having that going on. Hope things get better for you soon. 🥰

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It's true you sound like one of nhs's finest ❤️
She on the other hand seems an absolute nightmare! Nursing background or something else? Either way sounds like she needs to go on a management refresher course! Hard enough job without having that going on. Hope things get better for you soon. 🥰
Thankyou ♥️ shes got a nursing background, but not very many years. Got the 7 at 28 years old. Not a clue how to do the job, lacks communication skills, lacks empathy and compassion, has no respect for peoples lives outside of the work place, not a team player. Only see her when she wants something. She hasn't a caring bone in her body from what we have seen over the past couple of years and she's destroyed the ward we work in. I hope it gets better to ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Hello all 🥰
Missed the BS of today just been to see Whitney Queen of the night it was so good!!! I absolutely loved her! I sang, screamed lyrics and cried all in one show 😍😭🤣 Just going to catch up until I'm bored to sleep 😴. Hope everyone is well. See you all tomorrow 🥰❤️🥰
Oh that sounds great, love a good Whitney song 😍❤️
Interesting on this front, in the fact that we think Aimee is likely posing as ex t cafe member and apologizing to herself 🤣🤣
Did Starbucks taste testing, then deleted it due to too many bullies 🤭🙄on her sainburys post the comments are off but no one knows why. Dished up a load of fatty chip shop food to feed a family of 3 but of course it's just hers 😳
Same se 😁

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hello all 🥰
Missed the BS of today just been to see Whitney Queen of the night it was so good!!! I absolutely loved her! I sang, screamed lyrics and cried all in one show 😍😭🤣 Just going to catch up until I'm bored to sleep 😴. Hope everyone is well. See you all tomorrow 🥰❤️🥰

That sounds absolutely amazing!! Soo jealous!
I’m here until I finally manage to get some sleep.
Does anyone have any idea of why the Sainsbury’s video has comments turned off? Or screen shots of the comments? I always manage to miss the drama in real time 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Thankyou ♥️ shes got a nursing background, but not very many years. Got the 7 at 28 years old. Not a clue how to do the job, lacks communication skills, lacks empathy and compassion, has no respect for peoples lives outside of the work place, not a team player. Only see her when she wants something. She hasn't a caring bone in her body from what we have seen over the past couple of years and she's destroyed the ward we work in. I hope it gets better to ♥️
❤️Why do people like her always get promoted 🙄😞

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Oh that sounds great, love a good Whitney song 😍❤️
Interesting on this front, in the fact that we think Aimee is likely posing as ex t cafe member and apologizing to herself 🤣🤣
Did Starbucks taste testing, then deleted it due to too many bullies 🤭🙄on her sainburys post the comments are off but no one knows why. Dished up a load of fatty chip shop food to feed a family of 3 but of course it's just hers 😳
Same se 😁

Sorry, we managed to post similar things at the same time 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
There’s one on most wards love. I’m so glad I’m out of all that now 🙄keep going and keep out of her way as much as possible ❤️
I can't get further away from her than being on nights hahaha but I stay as far away as possible even on days. I email and text her anything I need to say so I have things in writing lol you are lucky to be out of it. I keep thinking of going private or even just use my bank contract and sack off the permanent but not to sure. Also look for other jobs constantly. It's so sad cause I adore my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.