Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
What happened to her lips 😂😂
IMG_3478.jpeg

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
That took a while to catch up….
Been busy with my kids in the sunshine taking advantage of being able to get them outside and not either be piss wet through or frozen right through…

See same old same old boring fent off Shaimee, shopping, shopping and more shopping absolute bastarding joke….. that isn’t a life it’s just an existence…

Love that owd Greg the wallet has gone on holiday and sounds like me dads wife has put her foot down and made sure shaimee hasn’t got a key to their house….

Owd GG with her flashing gash hasn’t been about maybe she’s been getting her growler mauled and filled 🤣🤣

That post from Liverpool yesterday was terrible imagine being in charge of someone else’s child and you’re too busy filming…. It’s takes a matter of seconds to snatch a child… it takes a matter of seconds for a child to be hit whilst crossing the road…

Taste testing more alcohol she really is dim isn’t she…. Currently awaiting appointment with a dr for a dvla medical and not cut out the alcohol…. As the saying goes you can’t educate stupid.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Good afternoon all 😎 Sorry I've been busy today and also a bit fumin over my posts! I'm not going there again and staying here as I figure TL will only have the same posts seeing as we're here for the same reason!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just wanted to emphasise my apology to anyone genuinely offended not just rimming. I'd like to think you may not know me from Adam but hopefully you know enough about me to know I would NEVER what was insinuated and thank you to those who backed me @pussycatchat @thelurker66 @ddcb @noseyneighbour I know there was more but I can't scroll all the way back this clown gives us too many posts to scroll 🤣 but yes I apologise again. I'm not leaving.. and love this little group!! Who we don't have to agree with all the time ❤️❤️❤️
You don't owe anyone any apology (imo) anyone who read the comment could see the context it was meant in. Hope you're OK. Sending lots of love ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.