Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Her breathing is terrible, but she’s extremely unfit. The amount of rubbish she eats, she’s getting fatter around her middle, that doesn’t help. And I’ve noticed she’s got corned beef legs, her circulation is suffering. She’s a really poor example of a 38 year old, she’s like she 60+ and I do think she smokes, I know Wendy does, but I also think she may be a smoker.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her breathing is terrible, but she’s extremely unfit. The amount of rubbish she eats, she’s getting fatter around her middle, that doesn’t help. And I’ve noticed she’s got corned beef legs, her circulation is suffering. She’s a really poor example of a 38 year old, she’s like she 60+ and I do think she smokes, I know Wendy does, but I also think she may be a smoker.
Yeah I asked a while back if she smoked, mainly as she’s always out of breath, the eye and mouth wrinkles, and the fact when she drives places (like London) she stops constantly.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
@ismellofcatpiss I hope you’re okay lovely, I’m so sorry for what happened and how it’s affected you, I hope you know most of us accepted your apology and have moved on from it, I understood what you meant as soon as you explained, I know we have a bad name here currently. But I wanted to let you know this, I hope things get better for you soon ❤️❤️❤️
I absolutely agree!! Please don't stay away, or anyone else for that matter! ❤️
A lot of us have read elsewhere so long and had to stay silent that we've been like coiled springs as soon as we could natter. Anyone who has gone OTT or truly offensive has seen themselves out!! ❤️ This is a gossip page and don't feel anyone should be afraid to rant, respectfully! It's isn't the place for shaming or alienating anyone other than Shamey!! An hour in the chokey shall suffice 🤣🤣
I don't like you all, all of you don't like me, that's life. It's a shame the 2 sites can't co-exist IMO but hey ho, I find it hard keeping up with both anyway 🤣 So I'll stick under this bridge 😉

There's been so much good on here.. so much support and empathy for others ❤️ and when I tell you there's been some howling at the Southport slapper. I've had tears several times 🤣🤣

Anyway that's me for the night. Hope everyone is OK and ready and raring for Marigold Monday 🥴🤣 Good night lovelies. Anyone on nights have a good one 🥰❤️😍

Mar 8, 2024
Yep she’s so boring and lacks any depth or substance. She does all those annoying things like pretending to forget what things are called or the fake laughing or that stupid eye wink thing etc as they are all little traits other creators have/use but she just looks a c*nt trying to copy them.

Also she called her American followers her American besties 🤣🤣 I mean WTF.
I cringed when she said American besties. She’s an absolute dope.
The wink she does riled me haha she knows it annoys people so she does it cus she thinks it’s funny. Just makes her look like a t 😂😂😂 but the forgetting words thing she does is not even remotely cute or quirky or funny at all. She really doesn’t help herself. She’s an almost 40 year old toddler.
She literally has no personality at all.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah her breathing is really bad. Never noticed how bad till the dish up crap dinner with me video

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
What happened to her lips 😂😂
IMG_3478.jpeg
They look like a cats arsehole!

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂😂

She must be winding us up because she doesn’t do any adulting or parenting at all.
She doesn’t work, she doesn’t clean, she doesn’t parent, she doesn’t cook. All she does is slob around in cartoon themed pyjamas, talks into her phone, tries clothes on, taste tests things most of us have tried a hundred times before, dishes up takeaways and stuffs her face with junk.
Apt summary 👌 🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I cringed when she said American besties. She’s an absolute dope.
The wink she does riled me haha she knows it annoys people so she does it cus she thinks it’s funny. Just makes her look like a t 😂😂😂 but the forgetting words thing she does is not even remotely cute or quirky or funny at all. She really doesn’t help herself. She’s an almost 40 year old toddler.
She literally has no personality at all.
Yeah I did too 🤣 everything she does makes her look like a c*nt tbh 🤣 she is defo stuck in childhood, everything about her is immature.

Mar 8, 2024
thankyou I appreciate it! Thankyou to those who stuck up for me yesterday too ❤️

A lot of us have read elsewhere so long and had to stay silent that we've been like coiled springs as soon as we could natter. Anyone who has gone OTT or truly offensive has seen themselves out!! ❤️ This is a gossip page and don't feel anyone should be afraid to rant, respectfully! It's isn't the place for shaming or alienating anyone other than Shamey!! An hour in the chokey shall suffice 🤣🤣
I don't like you all, all of you don't like me, that's life. It's a shame the 2 sites can't co-exist IMO but hey ho, I find it hard keeping up with both anyway 🤣 So I'll stick under this bridge 😉

There's been so much good on here.. so much support and empathy for others ❤️ and when I tell you there's been some howling at the Southport slapper. I've had tears several times 🤣🤣

Anyway that's me for the night. Hope everyone is OK and ready and raring for Marigold Monday 🥴🤣 Good night lovelies. Anyone on nights have a good one 🥰❤️😍
You better like me!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣♥️

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
Apparently all over the north west but people have been seeing them in Oxford too.
It’s not a stupid question either as I didn’t know about it until my son told me yesterday as I don’t read or watch news at all.
I know so many people who have gone to Iceland to see the northern lights and never saw anything which is a risk you take. Saved myself a few grand with them being over Southport 🤣🤣
Can tick this off my bucket list now and my the No 1 thing I want to do is be on a plane and watch a volcano erupt 🙈
I actually wish I did a degree in geology tbh ❤️❤️
We saw it here in Bucks, ok that’s a lie cause I didn’t cause no one told me 🥲

Mar 8, 2024

Has that lady left the group?

Status
Not open for further replies.