Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Oh Aimee Aimee Aimee now you've filled your already MASSIVE belly I'd think twice about reaching for the Kylie to celebrate and I'd put the hot water on and run yourself a bath coz judging by the absolute fING STATE of you in today's videos (or any other days for that matter) you look like you need dunking in fing BLEACH you dirty t. Imagine filming a video for a "brand" looking like you haven't showered for days with lank greasy hair and dirty wrecked nails ..fING WOW , and you call this your "job"😂😂😂😂😂😂 thank do you got Tiktok eh coz no other f would employ a filthy, scruffy sweaty lying t LIKE YOU
Yes!!!!!! Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 xx

Mar 8, 2024
Why the duck does she think the police are going to do anything?? It's not malicious divs it's all Aimee's own evidence hence why dvla took it further!! She and her huns are actually thick as do!
The gp has probably said I'm sure it will be fine but obviously he hasn't seen her TT's or has he??
I would love it if she's jumped the gun and gone with yeah im fit to drive, then her bloods come back and dvla are like ....."wait hold up" (can't think of the rap song lyrics to this 🤣)
I really hope that smug smirk is soon to be wiped off her face one way or another !!

Oh and Deanne and mummy to one ...you might want to get yourselves on her payroll couple of security guard dogs 🖕🖕

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-195949.png
    Screenshot_20240513-195949.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_20240513-200001.png
    Screenshot_20240513-200001.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot_20240513-200025.png
    Screenshot_20240513-200025.png
    220 KB · Views: 196
Mar 8, 2024
So she’s lied about how bad her anxiety is.. then lies saying she didn’t say she passes out.. acting like she’s being lied about when it was her who said it. She has used anxiety as a way to get attention and now it’s come back to haunt her she’s lying. Her anxiety is bad again though. Aimee you’re an embarrassment. How is this your life at 37?! get off TikTok and maybe get a life.. an actual job where you are required to wash and look presentable. Cus atm this “job” has lead you to not care about how you look, how greasy your over grown hair is or what you wear. It’s done you absolutely no favours at all you look like a scruffy sweaty t

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Why the duck does she think the police are going to do anything?? It's not malicious divs it's all Aimee's own evidence hence why dvla took it further!! She and her huns are actually thick as do!
The gp has probably said I'm sure it will be fine but obviously he hasn't seen her TT's or has he??
I would love it if she's jumped the gun and gone with yeah im fit to drive, then her bloods come back and dvla are like ....."wait hold up" (can't think of the rap song lyrics to this 🤣)
I really hope that smug smirk is soon to be wiped off her face one way or another !!

Oh and Deanne and mummy to one ...you might want to get yourselves on her payroll couple of security guard dogs 🖕🖕
Now we are choking on the news, Aimee, you can barely breathe 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The only thing that's crippled is her digestive system and liver with all the greasy slop she funnels into herself and the 200 units of booze she drinks on the weekly.
Oh! And the wallets bank balance.
I hope her GP said she needs a cholesterol check. I’m aghast at the amount of fat and sugar she consumes every day.
It’s off the scale, she’s piling it on her middle section now. I hope people watching her gorge and binge can see she’s getting bigger, she’s such a bad example to people. If TT had more strict rules, pages like this wouldn’t need to exist. If we don’t call her out on all her lies and terrible diet she would do much worse.
She might well be able to continue driving but she’s still a manipulative liar and will most probably never settle down with a nice fella. So she will continue to be miserable and lonely. Funny that that’s what she thinks all of us are.
She couldn’t be more wrong 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I hope her GP said she needs a cholesterol check. I’m aghast at the amount of fat and sugar she consumes every day.
It’s off the scale, she’s piling it on her middle section now. I hope people watching her gorge and binge can see she’s getting bigger, she’s such a bad example to people. If TT had more strict rules, pages like this wouldn’t need to exist. If we don’t call her out on all her lies and terrible diet she would do much worse.
She might well be able to continue driving but she’s still a manipulative liar and will most probably never settle down with a nice fella. So she will continue to be miserable and lonely. Funny that that’s what she thinks all of us are.
Haha I saw one ask....how do you stay so slim eating that food, I only have to look at it !!
Took all that i have to not say, that will be a filter love 🤣🤣

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I replied to one of the comments saying it's the DVLA who decide not her GP and not to celebrate too prematurely. Got blocked.
How dare you say anything other than what she wants to hear ha! What an unsufruble b! Dont worry, I believe in fate and karma and I think something bigger is waiting to take this horrible narcissistic f down! X

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Wonder if it was wee Dr Now she was seeing and is on her social media.
Maybe he is. Never know. Asking her to get over to Houston ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.