Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm sure you have enough time owing šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£
Iā€™ll not have any lunch breaks for a month (I never had time to leave the ward even for food back then), imagine Aimee would say ā€œwell I donā€™t care that my patient has a low BP and so what what if his drains have filled up so much Iā€™ve had to change all 3 of them, heā€™s not bleeding that much now, I hungry and Iā€™m not paid for my lunch breaks so Iā€™m off to the canteen itā€™s fried chicken and chips on the menu ā€œ

Mar 8, 2024
So many nhs staff shortages but yeah they are going to sack a load of people for having a opinion on a forum ....yes that's a opinion not bullying....good luck with that !

Oh and I definitely haven't seen any threats on here ....so now we have the disciples making up s šŸ˜”šŸ™„

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240514-000431.png
    Screenshot_20240514-000431.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_20240514-000439.png
    Screenshot_20240514-000439.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot_20240514-000347.png
    Screenshot_20240514-000347.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 202

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
So many nhs staff shortages but yeah they are going to sack a load of people for having a opinion on a forum ....yes that's a opinion not bullying....good luck with that !

Oh and I definitely haven't seen any threats on here ....so now we have the disciples making up s šŸ˜”šŸ™„
Aimee
You canā€™t say anyone isnā€™t clever
You canā€™t even build a wardrobe
Or move drawers on your own your 60 year old ymca mummy has to do it.
You canā€™t even cook beef.

So ner ner ner dumbarse.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Aimee also, you arenā€™t that clever are you, you are focusing your replies on someone who trolled you and still reads here to be reporting back everything that is said, any CLEVER person would think ā€œoh if you like me why are you continuing to read or even read at allā€ but nope not you, just sit and tell them everything šŸ¤£ you are even replying to a obvious troll account just to try and get one over on Jo.
IMG_3491.jpeg

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there

Whereā€™s this Danni Hemorrhoid getting her information from šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ no oneā€™s made any threats to fatty, she reads here and sheā€™ll see that so does this arsewipe not realise sheā€™s making herself look a bigger tit than she already is?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Good morning all.
I didn't come on yesterday cba tbh. But just caught up. We all knew she wouldn't lose her license because there's do all wrong with her other than being deranged!! Can't believe her clapback DUD even more of a cocky t than usual šŸ˜” and as for getting a takeaway because H was so well behaved.. wtf? Why doesnā€™t she realise SHE makes H sound like a spoilt little madam!!! She's almost 10 why wouldn't she behave? At her age she should know sometimes it's not all about her or "making your mummy take you to Liverpool" she's not a toddler you had to bribe ffs!! And how many fing strips did she need to guzzle down her fat neck? So what's for lunch today Shamey because everyone knows there's no chicken left!!! šŸ½
And so the vicious circle continues. Shamey fell from Wendy's tree. H fell from Shameys!!! Absolutely no hope for the brat!! šŸ˜”šŸ„ŗšŸ™„

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Tuesday affirmations: none of you are:

A - attention whores thriving off drama
I - incompetent to even put a flat pack wardrobe up
M - mugs in her comments falling for the BS or mugs in her filthy disorganised cupboard!
E - egotistical self important tramps
E - Eating 48 chicken strips and greedy enough to polish off your daughters tata tots. Plus BOTH milkshakes and both desserts you didn't film!!!

Greedy, sweaty, stinking, lying, victim, lonely, overgrown toddler, pathetic, incapable, unemployable, draining t of society!!! Have a lovely day you scruffy s šŸ„°

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Morning all, hope you all slept well. Just re watched lastnights video and after she says, I've washed my hands. She says, 'then il go shopping tomorrow' so does that mean that wasn't really a treat for Harper, that was even after 2 shopping trips one to sainsburys and one to tescos only a couple of days ago you didn't have anything to make a meal with but we will pass it on as a waiting in the GP office treat for Harper when she would have been ordering a takeaway anyway. She knocks me sick!!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Oh my goodness! Loving these comments haha!
CATPISS your GP might assume youā€™re safe to drive because you used your platform to lie about FAKE ANXIETY.
Either way to me the report to DVLA was going to prove your FAKE ANXIETY OR BANNED šŸ¤£

Seems like people are seeing right through you and the lies and thatā€™s a win for me b šŸ‘šŸ‘

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
CATPISS your GP might assume youā€™re safe to drive because you used your platform to lie about FAKE ANXIETY.
Either way to me the report to DVLA was going to prove your FAKE ANXIETY OR BANNED šŸ¤£

Seems like people are seeing right through you and the lies and thatā€™s a win for me b šŸ‘šŸ‘
The audacity of the thought she could have it both ways! Hahahaha she's off her rocker. She thinks breathing heavily is anxiety oh I need to calm down! Silly cow! Would love to see her have a real panic attack when u literally think ur heart is going to stop and the fear makes you feel utterly sick with dread!

Does anyone remember when she went away and she was out and about having a 'panic attack walking around at night and she went live whilst having the alleged panic attack then she went back to the hotel room crying! Couple of years ago I think! Will never forget that it was absolutely embarrassing xx

Status
Not open for further replies.