Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Say this louder for the people at the back. The brands that work with her are small. The fact she has a large following and works with such small businesses speaks volumes. At this point in her career she should have deals coming in like her mate vav does. But aimee is utter se at her job and her adverts are cheap and crap. If she recycles those headbands one more time!!! They need binning with the headbut transition. She is cringeeeeeee. Unoriginal. Dirty. Unkempt. I wouldn't buy anything she endorses especially when she can't be assed even brushing her hair for "work" YUCK
Only about 25 comments in her last ad.
Must have deleted hundreds

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
Who has made threats if she is ever in hospital? No one! She would be treated with the same respect as any other patient.
As for veg, it’s rare and a take away is the norm.
No veg because Catpiss only eats fried food and the only vegetables she eats is cucumber and cabbage from the processed coleslaw.

Usually when I order takeaway it's Chinese (not the English Chinese) or Thai and I get vegetables in my meal or I'll get something from a place that does great salad bowls.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
The audacity of the thought she could have it both ways! Hahahaha she's off her rocker. She thinks breathing heavily is anxiety oh I need to calm down! Silly cow! Would love to see her have a real panic attack when u literally think ur heart is going to stop and the fear makes you feel utterly sick with dread!

Does anyone remember when she went away and she was out and about having a 'panic attack walking around at night and she went live whilst having the alleged panic attack then she went back to the hotel room crying! Couple of years ago I think! Will never forget that it was absolutely embarrassing xx
I think it was last year when she went to London and she went in a local shop for snacks (think it was sainsbury’s) and went live with a said panic attack. She is so fake and makes a mockery of people who genuinely suffer with panic attacks.
@itsmejo Were they meant to take bloods? Really doesn’t look like they did as I’m sure she’d wear the plaster with pride.

If they haven’t took them can you please impress on the DVLA they must take them because her alcohol intake is scary!!
they would of requested a blood test but she will of needed to book an appointment for a nurse to take the bloods. Sometimes it’s quicker to get the blood form from GP and bloods taken at the health centre on Houghton street.
She did show the alcohol form when she received the letter after her s show holiday with Beefy so I assume they will want one as they wouldn’t have sent her that form if they didn’t have a cause of concern.

She is that self absorbed in herself she actually doesn’t realise that she is just continuing to give me more evidence to send to DVLA . Not sure her GP will be happy when DVLA contact them from her video last night.
Her continuous lies about this could have her GP investigated by the PCT then their governing body.
You know she said she likes playing games, well CATPISS your playing into my hands with all this further evidence and your cocky attitude to this very serious matter.
ALSO CATPISS AND YOUR TOOTHLESS VULTURES, ANYBODY working in the NHS CANNOT AND WILL NOT LOSE THEIR JOB. You would actually need a police report and the person cautioned for this to even come close to losing their job.

THIS IS WHY I WAITED YEARS TO CALL YOU OUT because a low life smelly t like you was not going to take my career from me 🖕
Your known to do that aren’t you as in the past you have rang employers about people in your comments trying to lose them their job. Pot calling kettle there seeing as you cried saying they are taking my job away from me 😢🤣

NHS staff work harder in 1 shift than you have EVER WORKED IN YOUR LIFE so for you to say TikTok is your job is an insult. You are lazier than a sloth and as ugly as a blobfish inside and out.
Also NOBODY HERE HAS THREATENED YOU AT ALL and ANY NHS STAFF that know who you are and came in as a patient would either
A- Say to other staff members they know you so don’t have to treat you
B- Treat you as they would any other patient because their job is to look after ill people.

My hubbys ex gf came in as a patient at SDGH and I was asked to help bath her post op. I told them I know her and for her dignity I would prefer someone else to help bath her. Guess what CATPISS wasn’t a problem and I kept that patients dignity by someone else doing it.
I’ve had family come in for operations and not known till I was sorting through the operation lists and making sure all instrument trays were checked. Guess what again all I did was swap theatres with someone else as it comes under conflict of interest.

So pipe the do down about NHS workers on here because you WILL NEVER know who they are and I think they would all refuse to go near you with the stench you radiate☢️

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Your constant lies about your favourite products is clearly seen on your account.
In the past 6 months you have said
4 different brands of hair care are you favourite 🤔🤔
Now if something was my favourite product I would keep to that brand not swap and change you do. So which one is it Catpiss that’s your favourite
Also the same with skincare items you are full of 💩 and you are never consistent with products which is why your skin looks like a scrotum and madge from Benidorm.
You do realise that you need to be using a new product for at least a month to even see the slight difference. This is why you have so many ASA reports against you.

Anybody else wish TikTok was banned just to see these horrible creators like catpiss fall apart 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_3908.jpeg
    IMG_3908.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3909.jpeg
    IMG_3909.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3912.png
    IMG_3912.png
    433 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3910.jpeg
    IMG_3910.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3911.png
    IMG_3911.png
    408.3 KB · Views: 60

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Only about 25 comments in her last ad.
Must have deleted hundreds
This is what I'm saying. The views on it are under 2000. She's never on the top 100 list of creators. She doesn't bother doing lives anymore. I don't understand why she's so smug? If she reached 10% of her following she'd have an average of 63,750 likes per video.
Let's say she gets 15k likes on a video (sometimes she reaches 20k + bit it's rare) and 200k views...that means out of her 637.5k following... only 20%" are watching her and only 15k are liking her.
Other creators with similar size audiences are getting 70k plus likes on their videos and hitting at least 500k views.

She really isn't doing well atall. I think she talks herself up and embellishes her succes to her family so they believe she's "made it" and then believes her own Bullshit. The facts are the facts. People hate watch her. She's not reaching the majority of her following which suggests they're bought. And she doesn't sell products.

Edited to add: if you follow her engagement and analytics you'll notice that all of videos will spike in views at the same time. This is when I believe her or her management are paying to promote the videos. You can pay to push the videos onto the fyp. Most people will wait 12hours to see how well the video does organically, if it's failing they pay to push it.

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
I think it was last year when she went to London and she went in a local shop for snacks (think it was sainsbury’s) and went live with a said panic attack. She is so fake and makes a mockery of people who genuinely suffer with panic attacks.

they would of requested a blood test but she will of needed to book an appointment for a nurse to take the bloods. Sometimes it’s quicker to get the blood form from GP and bloods taken at the health centre on Houghton street.
She did show the alcohol form when she received the letter after her s show holiday with Beefy so I assume they will want one as they wouldn’t have sent her that form if they didn’t have a cause of concern.

She is that self absorbed in herself she actually doesn’t realise that she is just continuing to give me more evidence to send to DVLA . Not sure her GP will be happy when DVLA contact them from her video last night.
Her continuous lies about this could have her GP investigated by the PCT then their governing body.
You know she said she likes playing games, well CATPISS your playing into my hands with all this further evidence and your cocky attitude to this very serious matter.
ALSO CATPISS AND YOUR TOOTHLESS VULTURES, ANYBODY working in the NHS CANNOT AND WILL NOT LOSE THEIR JOB. You would actually need a police report and the person cautioned for this to even come close to losing their job.

THIS IS WHY I WAITED YEARS TO CALL YOU OUT because a low life smelly t like you was not going to take my career from me 🖕
Your known to do that aren’t you as in the past you have rang employers about people in your comments trying to lose them their job. Pot calling kettle there seeing as you cried saying they are taking my job away from me 😢🤣

NHS staff work harder in 1 shift than you have EVER WORKED IN YOUR LIFE so for you to say TikTok is your job is an insult. You are lazier than a sloth and as ugly as a blobfish inside and out.
Also NOBODY HERE HAS THREATENED YOU AT ALL and ANY NHS STAFF that know who you are and came in as a patient would either
A- Say to other staff members they know you so don’t have to treat you
B- Treat you as they would any other patient because their job is to look after ill people.

My hubbys ex gf came in as a patient at SDGH and I was asked to help bath her post op. I told them I know her and for her dignity I would prefer someone else to help bath her. Guess what CATPISS wasn’t a problem and I kept that patients dignity by someone else doing it.
I’ve had family come in for operations and not known till I was sorting through the operation lists and making sure all instrument trays were checked. Guess what again all I did was swap theatres with someone else as it comes under conflict of interest.

So pipe the do down about NHS workers on here because you WILL NEVER know who they are and I think they would all refuse to go near you with the stench you radiate☢️
Eeeee Jo I love you 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She wouldn’t have got her blood test results yesterday, surely?
Hers wouldn't have been urgent. So no she wouldn't and especially not in the time she was there. They have to go to labs and be sent urgent. She had her appointment at 5. She wouldn't have gotten anything. As I say hers wouldn't have been urgent so will be the same amount of time as usual test results.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
fing get off your phone, get in the fing shower you filthy mare and scrub yourself from head to toe!!

And wash that fing rotten hair properly!!!

You absolute narc!!!

Honestly for a woman that is sooo in love with herself it’s amazing so many people point out she needs to wash and yet doesn’t and decides to film herself looking like that.

She gives me the utter ick! She makes me itch.

May a suggest a 3 month long dettol bath for you Aimee??

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I have never seen anyone try so hard to gaslight other people into believing their "truth". She reminds me of a bloke trying to convince a new girlfriend that his ex is a psycho. The trolls arnt "psycho" she is. The way she handles everything is to panic and spout verbal diarrhea all over the Internet. What she needs to realise is like most of us... the people that believe her lies now won't believe them in a years time and one day she'll run out of new followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.