Mar 9, 2024
Couldn’t put it better myself! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_1906.jpeg
    IMG_1906.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 111

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry,but did I miss the part where itsmejo admitted she LIED??? I DONT THINK I fING DID!! COZ SHES NEVER ADMITTED SHE LIED!!! She spoke FACTS I thought....Some TIT called Peruvian princess has commented on this mornings video saying "blah blah it was someone called Jo claimed to know Aimee from years ago who admitted she got carried away and lied!!!" 😳😳😳😳 ??????? Where did Jo EVER admit to LYING??? Coz THAT comment is fING OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Say this louder for the people at the back. The brands that work with her are small. The fact she has a large following and works with such small businesses speaks volumes. At this point in her career she should have deals coming in like her mate vav does. But aimee is utter se at her job and her adverts are cheap and crap. If she recycles those headbands one more time!!! They need binning with the headbut transition. She is cringeeeeeee. Unoriginal. Dirty. Unkempt. I wouldn't buy anything she endorses especially when she can't be assed even brushing her hair for "work" YUCK

Exactly. Absolutely spot on. She has nothing to offer a brand. She doesn't either use the products at all or just uses them once. She either out and out lies and exaggerates about the product, or doesn't tell the full truth about the product such as leaving important details out. She doesn't even do the bare minimum to advertise or promote the product, just does a video that's not even an add because she's not giving a true reflection of the product she is trying to promote/sell.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_3498.jpeg

For anyone who can’t read the note 🤣
Whoever sent them and wrote that, I’d rather be a troll than someone who has to send weird gifts for validation of a stranger, so screw chewwww first sip of the day!
Oh my god!!!

So much energy and time spend recognising ’trolls’.

You get back what you put out, what you focus on comes back at you.

How her ‘huns’ aren’t fed off hearing about trolls every day.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh my god!!!

So much energy and time spend recognising ’trolls’.

You get back what you put out, what you focus on comes back at you.

How her ‘huns’ aren’t fed off hearing about trolls every day.
We deserve payment at this point we give her most of her content.
Also how’s content you eating cake Aimee? You look like you’re smelling farts when you chew, you just say “omg omg” “stunning” “m&s notice me”
Who on earth would call that content 😩

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I’ll not have any lunch breaks for a month (I never had time to leave the ward even for food back then), imagine Aimee would say “well I don’t care that my patient has a low BP and so what what if his drains have filled up so much I’ve had to change all 3 of them, he’s not bleeding that much now, I hungry and I’m not paid for my lunch breaks so I’m off to the canteen it’s fried chicken and chips on the menu “

I can really imagine her doing exactly that. It's aimee me me me down to a t.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
I'm surprised someone hasn't approached her for medical trials! She's a walking medical fing miracle!
Gaslighting at its finest today! AIMEE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LYING MANIPULATING b! ONE DAY YOU ARE GOING TO CROSS THE WRONG PERSON! YOU STINK OF UTTER s! YOU HAVE AGED 10 YEARS IN 2! YOU ARE A s MUM, s FRIEND, s SISTER, s DAUGHTER AND JUST AN ALL ROUND DIRTY STINKING LAZY b!!!!!! Cant take much more of her ha raging ha lies lies lies! Accountability for absolute nothing! Despicable human!

Status
Not open for further replies.