Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Ive been quiet for a few days as some certain things have happened...but wtf is that latrst tt all about ...i don't know what happens to the comments errmmm u fing delete them u t...talk about gaslighting
Just catching up!! That bit made me crease šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ She'd get more respect being honest and playing to her BS narrative.. saying she's keeping her page "positive" šŸ¤£ not many would blame her for deleting stuff but she HAS to lie!!!! And couldn't agree more that this is THEE definition of gaslighting!! šŸ™„šŸ˜”

And hope you and everything is OK ā¤ļø you've been missed but you're back now so.... @itsfine šŸ˜‰šŸ„°ā¤ļø

Mar 8, 2024
I can honest to god say hand on heart and may I be struck down this instant if I'm lying. That not a single cell in my body is jealous of Aimee. I have raised my daughter myself, she's my pride and joy and I have enjoyed and still enjoy every minute of her. I own my own home. We have a comfortable life. I have my career which I love (managers aside lol) I have friends and family who I love dearly. I have a good life, i go on holidays, i go to concerts, shows, nights out. What does she really have? A half arsed tiktok "job". A half hearted relationship with her daughter, fulfills herself with shopping and eating, allows men to treat her like she's a stop gap, doesn't safeguard her child from those men, a mother who never properly mothered her and a father whose thrown money at her to keep her quiet and by all means not a great sibling relationship with Charlie. Barely a friend in sight and a problem with alcohol and food which is evident over the years watching her videos. So again what am I or anyone else who has an opinion about Aimee jealous of?
šŸ‘Œā¤ļø

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
And then hounds his children because sheā€™s the psychotic oneā€¦ used to getting her own way with mammy and uncle Greg.. hates it when it doesnā€™t go her way. Thatā€™s why no man sticks around.. just uses her as a spunk bucket. Humped & dumped.
SPUNK BUCKET!!!! šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ¤£šŸ’€
When will she EVER learn that a LOT of men will shag anything!!! Even her!!! Any holes a goal love. ANY!! šŸ¤¢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
So she picked out a comment that said

TROLLS 0 Aimee1

Like I said yesterday she thinks itā€™s just a game.

Having an opinion that if she has anxiety so bad she ss herself and has panic attacks so bad she can pass out from them, makes her unsafe to be driving does not make me a troll. I voice my opinions on her in this thread. I donā€™t follow her, have never followed her, have never once commented on her posts.

As a lot of us suspected, she lies about this anxiety and PTSD. All thatā€™s happened yesterday is her GP confirmed what most of us already thought. That she doesnā€™t have PTSD and her anxiety is made up. Weā€™ve seen her poor acting skills in her posts about it.

Having this opinion doesnā€™t make me a troll. I donā€™t like how she tells so many lies all the time and is allowed to continue to sell to her vulnerable followers.

Her diet is the most disturbing thing about her. Itā€™s sickening that TT allows this sort of content. By posting here maybe others will notice that sheā€™s setting a very poor example. Are we meant to all turn a blind eye to her disgusting take away diet and let others believe thatā€™s a healthy lifestyle?
There will be many followers who think itā€™s ok to eat that amount of se. Itā€™s not. Itā€™s diabolical. You canā€™t show drug use but you can booze all you want and show binge eating and gorging fat laden fried food all day long on TT.
Surely some new rules need to be put in place šŸ¤¬
Oh I bloody love you @Missy šŸ„°ā¤ļøšŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ’ÆšŸ˜

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sat sobbing as I see Gok Wans best friend Fanny McPhee has past away after such a long battle with cancer.

I lost my best friend to cancer 9 years ago.

Iā€™m so angry, beautiful, brave people have gone and yet this literal waste of air is still here.

Aimee we arenā€™t trolls love, we just see straight through you!!!

Do better, be better!!
Sending love Rainbow!! ā¤ļøšŸ§”šŸ’›šŸ’ššŸ’™šŸ’œ

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I DIDN'T SAY IVE LIED AT ALL, I SAID I WAS GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH MY COMMENTS BECAUSE IVE WAITED YEARS TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT AIMEEE AS HAVE THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE

ALSO GET THIS IN YOUR HEADS, I REPORTED HER TO DVLA WITH HER OWN fIN EVIDENCE FOR A CAUSE OF UNFIT TO DRIVE TO THE PUBLIC. EVIDENCE OF HER SAYING ABOUT PASSING OUT WITH ANXIETY AND SHE CAN PULL OVER IF SHE WAS DRIVING AND IT HAPPENED šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•šŸ–•

AIMEE HAS UPSET A LOT OF PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS, A LOT OF THOSE DCARED TO SPEAK PUT AND SHOW EVERYONE EVIDENCE ON HOW VILE CATPISS IS.
I CANT REMEMBER TWO OF THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED CC AND ALSO EXPOSED AS MUCH AS THEY COULD WITHOUT IT HAVING CONSEQUENCES ON THEM. THOSE CONSEQUENCES ARE THE THREATS AIMEE HAS TEXT THEM.

WHAT ABOUT THE FAMILIES HER DUNCLE DAVID STOLE OVER 5 MILLION FROM šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
THOSE PENSIONERS HE ROBBED AND MANIPULATED ALL FOR MONEY. EVEN STOLE EXPENSIVE CARS FROM THEM LIKE BENTLEYS, FERRARI, ROLLS ROYCE šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
WHAT ABOUT WHEN HE ACTUALLY GOT AN EXTENDED PRISON SENTENCE FOR ACTUALLY ROBBING HIS OWN PARENTS, BROTHERS, SISTERS šŸ–•šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

ANOTHER SAYING
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE BUT YOUR FREN-ENEMIES CLOSER šŸ–•

I DONT NEED TO THREATEN ANYBODY AND THE LAST THING ID EVER, EVER DO IS ALLOW A SKUMMY, NARCISSISTIC, ALCOHOLIC PUT A MARK ON MY SQUEAKY CLEAN ENHANCED CRB šŸ–•

I WOULD ALSO NEVER EVER BE THICK ENOUGH TO EVER PHYSICALLY HURT SOMEONE AND MY ONLY EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF ANYONE HURT MY KIDS.

AWAIT THE NEXT UPLOADS EVERYONE

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
ā€˜just happenedā€™ because your ā€˜boyfriendā€™ went out with his mates and wouldnā€™t come home šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ unhinged is what you are you scruffy f. That poor tree šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You can tell she's on an absolute rager in that video. She's absolutely fuming deep down but trying to pretend otherwise. D2 and the others definitely had a lucky escape.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Sorry,but did I miss the part where itsmejo admitted she LIED??? I DONT THINK I fING DID!! COZ SHES NEVER ADMITTED SHE LIED!!! She spoke FACTS I thought....Some TIT called Peruvian princess has commented on this mornings video saying "blah blah it was someone called Jo claimed to know Aimee from years ago who admitted she got carried away and lied!!!" šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ ??????? Where did Jo EVER admit to LYING??? Coz THAT comment is fING OUTRAGEOUS!!!
Thankyou @pussycatchat šŸ„°

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Tell me you didnā€™t actually watch Catpissā€™ video without telling me

IMG_2042.jpeg
I actually agree with the comment. Which is why I also agree with whoever said before.. (sorry can't remember who) but this is what pisses me off when she pretends she doesn't know wor... can't finish a sen.. what I'm trying... yaknowwarramean? šŸ™„šŸ¤£ Like a video being a cocky gaslighting t she can speak then. She did articulate herself and even managed a couple of big words!! Then her usual BS she can't string a sentence together and all of a sudden doesn't know what stuff is called šŸ™„

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
You're MORE than welcome JošŸ˜˜..I'm pretty s at doing stuff on here so unsure how to post the comment but to make out you've admitted to LYING ,WHEN YOU HAVENT EVEN LIED, OR ADMITTED TO IT boiled my piss. I can't despise this fing lying smug narcissistic t ANY MORE than I do..and Debz if you're on here I hope to do that one day you can open your mouth and speak about her and what she's done to your family.

Mar 8, 2024
I actually agree with the comment. Which is why I also agree with whoever said before.. (sorry can't remember who) but this is what pisses me off when she pretends she doesn't know wor... can't finish a sen.. what I'm trying... yaknowwarramean? šŸ™„šŸ¤£ Like a video being a cocky gaslighting t she can speak then. She did articulate herself and even managed a couple of big words!! Then her usual BS she can't string a sentence together and all of a sudden doesn't know what stuff is called šŸ™„
The way she does this not finishing her sentences is the same as when she pretends she canā€™t remember the name of things. I think she thinks itā€™s funny and quirky. But she isnā€™t quirky at all so pre meditated that you can tell itā€™s fake. Sheā€™s so so fake over all though. Nothing genuine about her at all. Nothing articulate about her. Only watched a small bit of the video and she said irrationally three times in one breath. She speaks with lots of words but itā€™s all se. Like when youā€™re trying to get your word count up on an essay so have to use words to fill it out. She has made a video trying to sound clever and analyse ā€œtrollsā€ but ā€œin turnā€ sheā€™s made herself look even more like a t šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I canā€™t watch the full thing cus itā€™s too embarrassing. But the hand movements are what elphaba does When he tries to sound smart he also uses words to sound clever and fill in the gaps cus he has absolutely nothing of substance to say. Sheā€™s very similar to him in so many ways

Status
Not open for further replies.