Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Wonder if she’ll take these comments into consideration 🤔like, it’s how it’s supposed to be done, these taste tests, ya know what I mean

Attachments

• IMG_9498.jpeg
    IMG_9498.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 233

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I would love a tour of the drinks cabinet & bar as this girl buys a lot of alcohol in a month barely ever drinks but keeps buying more I would love to see her stash I would love one of her huns to request that but then again that would be a block
Of COURSE she drinks it🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 every pissing night as soon as she's done DUD...that's why she NEVER EVER posts after...coz she's fing SMASHED🥴🥴 She's constantly fing hungover EVERY MORNING but says she's "not slept" another fing LIE...HEY AIMEE, I THOUGHT THAT EMMA MATTRESS YOU HAD GAVE YOU THE ULTIMATE NIGHTS SLEEP!!! YEAH, YOU KNOW THE ONE!!! THAT AD FOR IT YOU GOT PAID TO DO!!! ( PAID TO LIE MORE LIKE!!) YET YOURE ALWAYS fING TIRED!! MAKE IT MAKE fING SENSE YOU LYING PIECE OF s!!

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Thing is that's not even the worst one. Does anybody have the one AFTER where its music over it whilst she ties it to the light???
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS IT AND CAN POST IT HERE?🤞🤞🤞🤞

I am struggling so bloody much with pain in my hip and for some reason both the lower half of my legs are on fire...underneath the skin. Imagine restless legs/arms sensation with no restlessness 😫😫😫😫

However unlike fface Olga I've been to work, come home cooked dinner, put dishwasher on, washed and dried up after dinner, put a wash on n hung it out and hoovered downstairs. Despite the urge to bilaterally amputate above both knees...🤣🤣🤣

Oh I've also had meaningful conversations with my teens (15,18) and hubby!! Olga is probably tired just reading all that!!

Anyhow lots of love to ya'll and mahoooosive hugs to thos who need them 🦄🦋💐
😂😂😂 I remember that! What a tit she is haha. Hope you’re feeling better soon 💫 x

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
All caught up. 👀
@itsmejo I bloody love you!! And I applaud you for all you have done and your commitment 👏🏼 I know you have a personal grudge and 100% back you, so tell me to do off and as you were if you want. I really really hope you don't take offence but after the BS last night/this morning if it was me I'd just leave it now. I couldn't be arsed!! She's proven time and time again that she is a cat with 9 lives (and isn't it ironic.. 🐈‍⬛💩🤢 don't ya think? Ha sorry)
but she really is a cat in a Teflon jacket!! And there's more under her rug than under Fred West's patio 😡 DVLA thing isn't done the Dr just proved she's a liar, she's just deluded enough to take it as a W 🤣 they still have a duty to follow it up. But I honestly feel there is plenty out there and plenty of huns now taking the blinkers off that as the saying goes...
"Give someone enough rope...."

DISCLAIMER** I'm not putting the full quote because I don't want to be jumped on by huns or other sites taking me literally!! I'm using the phrase as just a phrase!! Meaning she will trip herself up soon!! And I'll be first in line to get you a drink Jo!! 👌🏼❤️ also concerned the more you do or say I worry you could end up found out and in trouble and we couldn't help and I'd absolutely hate that!! Like I said this is only IMO and I mean it only from a place of love ❤️ also would never ever want to piss you off 🤣🤣 too many skeletons in my closet for you to be exposing 🤣❤️🤣❤️ xxxx
I 100% agree with you babe and I hate being called a liar when I’ve not done it so it was like a red rag to a bull when I read that comment 🙈 (makes it worse being a Taurus 🤣)

I’m just going to sit back and watch the s show unfold now as like you say more of the huns are waking up.
Thank you for you lovely, kind words they mean a lot ❤️

I get a good vibe from you so you are completely safe 🤣🤣❤️❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder if she’ll take these comments into consideration 🤔like, it’s how it’s supposed to be done, these taste tests, ya know what I mean
do me 🙈🙈🙈 doesn't even know how to do a taste teste properly🙈🙈🙈 she's fing s at this, taking the fing piss I think. Just an excuse to shovel cakes and pastries and get pissed all under the umbrella of "Taste Testing" GET TO do YOU GREEDY FAT SLOB

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Someone's been reading on here but still s at describing things with a taste test. Throwing words out there like very tasty very delightful says do all about the actual product and as a baker. Yes it is dry. I can tell from lookin at it and how it broke up. t! You would say anything from Marks is good cause you're dying for a brand deal with them. It's never going to happen stop trying to make it happen!

Attachments

• 6a1b1dec10eab63e700e0d6c323a2a9a8ad09a92.gif
    6a1b1dec10eab63e700e0d6c323a2a9a8ad09a92.gif
    90 KB · Views: 220
Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
So in her "showcase" where she flogs all the cheap tat that she never uses there are multiple listings for suitcases my money is on that being the new brand. And she will use them for going away to Barca. What an absolute embarrassment so desperate for money that you have over 1000 items vast majority never even seen used by her and even then you see it once then never again.
Why do brands even contemplate usings her. Think her agency just give her the dregs just to justify there fee.

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂 I remember that! What a tit she is haha. Hope you’re feeling better soon 💫 x
Thank you. 😊
I'm just having a whinge so appreciate the acknowledgement!!
I'm thinking I might do a tt with a thermometer in my (cup of tea ) mouth and flannel on my head from the floor of my bathroom telling all my huns how sty I feel. Then get my (dead) mum to feed me ice lollies!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🦄🦋💐

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Thing is that's not even the worst one. Does anybody have the one AFTER where its music over it whilst she ties it to the light???

I am struggling so bloody much with pain in my hip and for some reason both the lower half of my legs are on fire...underneath the skin. Imagine restless legs/arms sensation with no restlessness 😫😫😫😫

However unlike fface Olga I've been to work, come home cooked dinner, put dishwasher on, washed and dried up after dinner, put a wash on n hung it out and hoovered downstairs. Despite the urge to bilaterally amputate above both knees...🤣🤣🤣

Oh I've also had meaningful conversations with my teens (15,18) and hubby!! Olga is probably tired just reading all that!!

Yeah I remember that one, pretty sure Wendy Gash Flash was there too, helping her sort the mess out.🤣🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
Those t-shirts don’t do anything for her. They make her look massive 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
They hide her … ever growing stomach , of all the se she eats! Her dress sense is basically se! Completely Clueless - she looked a mess on Saturday in her shorts , sliders and dragging Cardy… 🙄 I shop in Liverpool and I literally can’t wait to bump into her…. I’ll be sure to take a REAL, UNFILTERED PHOTO for us all to enjoy! If she fits into the photo frame

Mar 8, 2024

Hope your pain gets better soon and you are now at least relaxing 😌 ❤️
You're right, Dickface will be exhausted just reading what you've done.
I am sure that video is on TL?

Xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
New to this site, just had to join. I have a lot of evidence to share that will shut up a certain someone. Let’s just say - a certain family member has came out of the woodworks with a lot of info.
I hope you’re not another one of those people that claim this and then vanish never to be seen again 🤣

Also welcome!
Sorry about the statement I just made but we’ve had a few!

Status
Not open for further replies.