Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
‘just happened’ because your ‘boyfriend’ went out with his mates and wouldn’t come home 🤣🤣🤣 unhinged is what you are you scruffy f. That poor tree 😂😂😂😂
It’s first time I’ve bothered watching that & I’m dying of secondhand embarrassment.. I think she thinks she’s funny but she’s so cringey!!!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I’m sat here watching Gavin and Stacey with a few drinks 🤣 nessa at this point is my spirit animal 😂😂 oh my other half is affronted when we go to shows and I’m buying double drinks and asking for pint glssses. My excuse is I’m Irish ☘️ 🤣
Haha what's the chances 🤣 I loves it I do 😉🤣 I'm a cross of Dore and Pam 💃🏻🤣

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless will be rocking back and forth, Kylie in one hand, dildo.......sorry emotional support bear in the other, staring into space crying that big beefy has her own blush 🤣 beefy sending you that se today was just to show she is above you 🤣🤣

I can't stomach her either and she is going on like MAC is collabing with her, but I LOVE how she treats aimless like the poor scruffy friend who just can't make it in this industry

Apr 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Well that’s all she does now. There are some strange people out there who find it very sexual 😂 I suppose whatever pays your bills🤷🏼‍♀️I like the old fashioned way where you do an honest full day of work and get paid. Not what this wally does, licking cream off her fingers and ramming donuts down her gullet for views and cash.
Hope TT has a good pension scheme 👍🏼
The whole taste test is exceptionally poor lazy content and actually disguises the fact she has a serious problem with food and alcohol. Notice how all of the drinks that are tasted are alcohol. All the food tasted is all expensive junk . The comments sections are just disgusting her own followers having a go at each other whilst Aimee sits back and allows it
Any good creator will have a duty of care and would make it very clear that sort of behaviour would not be tolerated.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Omg that video 🙄🙄😡😡😡😡 I literally have no words to describe enough of how pathetic she really is!! Wtf!
I've never seen it either and it's got to be a strong contender for MOST PATHETIC 🤣

"I didn't know I was going to get relentlessly bullied all night" hahahaha.. what's funny? Ever considered putting your phone down or on silent and going to sleep? You know most people do it every night!! As for YES I did the school run like this.. it's probably one of your most put together looks. And you wasn't going to film.. but then you did.. OK!!! Where is the gun to your head forcing you to post this dhit? And as for getting relentlessly bullied isn't sitting in your car all sad only giving "bullies" more ammo? Bet she made it into Tescooos and picked up at 24 box of doughnuts to cheer herself up. Whiny witch 🙄😡

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
IMG_3498.jpeg

For anyone who can’t read the note 🤣
Whoever sent them and wrote that, I’d rather be a troll than someone who has to send weird gifts for validation of a stranger, so screw chewwww first sip of the day!

Let me get this right… a few weeks ago she had mi5, secret service, me case worker at the police, private investigators, local council, tanning shop workers and the brainless hunz looking for the person who took a photo of her car and was allegedly stalking her, had to get cctv fitted with 24 hour surveillance and then today she accepted flowers off a random stranger to her home address?!?!?

Make it make sense and this b doesn’t have the brain cells she was born with!?!

I’m fing flabbergasted

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimless will be rocking back and forth, Kylie in one hand, dildo.......sorry emotional support bear in the other, staring into space crying that big beefy has her own blush 🤣 beefy sending you that se today was just to show she is above you 🤣🤣

I can't stomach her either and she is going on like MAC is collabing with her, but I LOVE how she treats aimless like the poor scruffy friend who just can't make it in this industry
fing love that for Shamey because it's exactly how she makes her own flesh and blood feel!!! 🥺😡 Fingers crossed Charlie at least got some of them initial wax melts that weren't her own initial 🥴🤔🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk

Hey hey!! Don't Cha know she launched in her bedroom?Oor very own Scottish Charlotte Tilbury. Proud of her. Chernobyl Sunglow is my new fave cheek mucus.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
AIMEE YOU'RE A BASIC b EVERY SINGLE DAY! So no change there! A chicken sandwich so people ask awwww Aims are you OK, is your anxiety bad? Please eat. Grow the do up. I don't even think Harpers asking for gravy now, I think you think it's funny and the huns will go mad for it cause the lift doesn't go to the top floor for most. It's not funny, you aren't funny, you aren't quirky and you really need to rehaul your "content" for this is dire.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I've never seen it either and it's got to be a strong contender for MOST PATHETIC 🤣

"I didn't know I was going to get relentlessly bullied all night" hahahaha.. what's funny? Ever considered putting your phone down or on silent and going to sleep? You know most people do it every night!! As for YES I did the school run like this.. it's probably one of your most put together looks. And you wasn't going to film.. but then you did.. OK!!! Where is the gun to your head forcing you to post this dhit? And as for getting relentlessly bullied isn't sitting in your car all sad only giving "bullies" more ammo? Bet she made it into Tescooos and picked up at 24 box of doughnuts to cheer herself up. Whiny witch 🙄😡
I know wasn't it just pathetic 😡 I am not sure if it is made worse being tired myself today but I literally wanted to launch the phone 😳😂 ffs she is one sad mother f!! No matter how s life is for anyone, thanks must be given for not being her!
How anyone has the delusion to think anyone is jealous of this, need to give their heads a extreme wobble 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
AIMEE YOU'RE A BASIC b EVERY SINGLE DAY! So no change there! I chicken sandwich so people ask awwww Aims are you OK, is your anxiety bad? Please eat. Grow the do up. I don't even think Harpers asking for gravy now, I think you think it's funny and the huns will go mad for it cause the lift doesn't go to the top floor for most. It's not funny, you aren't funny, you aren't quirky and you really need to rehaul your "content" for this is dire.
When she said she'd give her some more, placed one more tiny bit on there!
You know she's got another 2 rolls in the air fryer ready to go....hence the measly portion of chicken for H.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
When she said she'd give her some more, placed one more tiny bit on there!
You know she's got another 2 rolls in the air fryer ready to go....hence the measly portion of chicken for H.
100%! Like the chips last night, barely gave the wain any! Any other mother takes less and gives their child more! Not Aimee though. Selfish through and through!

Status
Not open for further replies.