Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I apologise in advance if I'm wrong but why do I feel like we've been led on a merry dance all stood in a Macerna line? 💃🏻🤡 is something happening or not?? 👀 Feel like Shamey refreshing the page like she tracks her Uber eats driver 👀👀👀👀
I couldn’t sleep wondering if there was an update and here I am…checking 🤣
I’ve an early wake up 😭🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

There really is a gif for every occasion 🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Here I go again with my usual moan when she has a chicken.. absolute waste of food, I can get at least three meals out of a chicken and we are 🐷 😂 it freezes and reheats fine with gravy. She wastes so much food, she could actually make good content about reducing waste but has absolutely no social conscience.
As for “taste tests” biggest load of se who wants to see that big unwashed face filling its face with cake and then saying mmm nice, how’s that #foodreview. Ooh and I haven’t watched it Brainless I’ve read comments on here and the other place.
Can’t wait to see what high end brand she is working with, if I had met her yesterday it would be a hard no, I wouldn’t entertain someone who hasn’t washed their hair or thought it would be acceptable to make a first impression with chipped nails.. yuck 🤢 Wouldn’t it be funny if RCharlie got a big brand deal before catpiss 😂 at least she is very clean looking and has more of an awareness of spending and other peoples issues.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Here I go again with my usual moan when she has a chicken.. absolute waste of food, I can get at least three meals out of a chicken and we are 🐷 😂 it freezes and reheats fine with gravy. She wastes so much food, she could actually make good content about reducing waste but has absolutely no social conscience.
As for “taste tests” biggest load of se who wants to see that big unwashed face filling its face with cake and then saying mmm nice, how’s that #foodreview. Ooh and I haven’t watched it Brainless I’ve read comments on here and the other place.
Can’t wait to see what high end brand she is working with, if I had met her yesterday it would be a hard no, I wouldn’t entertain someone who hasn’t washed their hair or thought it would be acceptable to make a first impression with chipped nails.. yuck 🤢 Wouldn’t it be funny if RCharlie got a big brand deal before catpiss 😂 at least she is very clean looking and has more of an awareness of spending and other peoples issues.
I’m still confused as to it being a whole chicken and she only gave H scraps.
Greedy pig wanted it all for herself!

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Can’t wait to see what high end brand she is working with, if I had met her yesterday it would be a hard no, I wouldn’t entertain someone who hasn’t washed their hair or thought it would be acceptable to make a first impression with chipped nails.. yuck 🤢
Makes me so mad! I cook a chicken and all the meat is used. We have a roast then I make some chicken, mayo and pepper sandwiches for my pack ups. Chicken gravy with the juices aswell.
Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with cooking a chicken to have with a salad and potatoes etc but you know the rest of that is going straight in the bin! Wasteful b! She could make a lovely chicken and sweetcorn soup for H seen as she loves it.
Never any stuffing, califlower cheese, home made yorkies or cheese sauce! She's absolutely useless! X

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What does she look like ? 🤢 the chins are chining again this evening. Why does she pull a face like she’s having a s while dishing up dinner?? She’s absolutely disgusting. How embarrassing 🙈
Not as embarrassing as the post where she was annoyed that someone commented that she was faking her anxiety (few years ago) and she said she once had a panic attack on a plane.
She shat her self on the flight. Actually announced in a TT post that she s HERSELF. Not metaphorically, oh no no she literally shat her pants.
Now that’s embarrassing 🤭

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Imagine looking down n seeing that around ur c-#k 🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she must be the reason glory holes were created 👀🤢

I don't know why Lindt is in my head for the new brand collab 👀 just because I think it's odd to have an easter egg appear on top of the fridge in May... they've not been on sale months!! and then the bouquet today. And a "chocccci colab would be ideal for TTs very own Verruca Salt wouldn't it!! Can get a load of that s spread too!! 🐽🐽

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She looks an absolute fing SCRUFFY t MORESO than usual tonight. She knocks me sick. Honest to do🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 The sweaty skin, the dirty hair, the broken flaky nails, the chavvy chains slicing into her fat neck, STOP fING BUYING sE FOR 1 fING DAY AND SORT YOUR sSHOW OF A BODY OUT YOU SWEATY FILTHY RANCID SMELLY do
I wish you would start telling us how you really feel love. Get it off your chest pussy 👍🏼❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.