Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Awk listen ignore me I've been a sensitive Sally all day my husband said something earlier and I bit his head off thinking he was being cheeky🙈 so it's just the mood I've been in all day so never mind me 😕you're a lovely soul I can tell from your posts and that was very kind of u to offer help to someone in need, now I feel like a bad b*stard for saying anything ☹🥰
I hope you’re ok, we are here if you need to talk, don’t feel bad! None of us mind you pointing that out, despite what people say we wouldn’t ever want anyone to feel a type of way by the comments other than Aimee she can be angry at us all she wants!
Hope you’re ok ❤️❤️
Tbh men can be annoying just them breathing sometimes is enough! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy 🥰 And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! ❤️ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture ❤️❤️
Second this lovely 💕

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
@Livebythesea hope you got home OK from your hols and aren't too holiday bluey 💙x
Flight was delayed as the one coming out diverted to Faro for a medical emergency.
Home and in bed 🥲. Back to reality 🤣

Meeting couple of girls I used to work with for coffee tomoz as s is going down at my old work 🙈 #nosey #cantwait
15 weeks til I go back ☀️ yay

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Happy Hump Day!
Hope you all have a beautiful day!
1715752561455.gif

Mar 8, 2024
I don't think I can cope with her anymore.

3 x £4.50 cakes to "taste test". Is she having a laugh? That is 1/3 of my total shopping budget tomorrow and I'm already struggling to get a weeks meals planned with the limited funds I have (thanks to a UC mess up).
Those things were £4.50 per cake! How the hell under any realm of reality is spending £13.50 alone on cake to taste test relatable. I’m not on UC but with the cost of living and our mortgage I have a £50 budget for 2 weeks groceries for my partner and I. I could never justify even one of those cakes as a treat never mind to taste test (badly at that) infront of my phone.

Mar 8, 2024
Flight was delayed as the one coming out diverted to Faro for a medical emergency.
Home and in bed 🥲. Back to reality 🤣

Meeting couple of girls I used to work with for coffee tomoz as s is going down at my old work 🙈 #nosey #cantwait
15 weeks til I go back ☀️ yay
Haha love this.🤣 Bit of gossip to look forward too. Back to Lanzarote??

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Second this lovely 💕
Third this babe ❤️❤️❤️
I will give to anyone who needs it and I wish we could message privately on here.
I did have a thought last week about setting up a new fake email address so I could connect with you all. I was going to put it in here and keep it open for a few hours then delete it once we connected (does that even make sense 🙈)

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy 🥰 And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! ❤️ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture ❤️❤️
I’d happily do the same ❤️ I am a huge believer in paying it forward and would give my last.

I know the influencers think we’ve bonded over hating them, but no. Hating them have lead us to like minded people, and like minded people help their own ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just now (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Morning ladies ❤️

This thread moved faster than Aimee’s and Vav’s knickers, yesterday.

I hope everyone has had a good week so far, and hump day is in fact not falsely advertised 😉

Big day for me tomorrow, obviously can’t say why cause it will be an obvious give away to who I am 🤣 but could do with all your prayers 🙏🏼

My fella came home with a wee chocolate cake for me as I’ve got a huge sponge craving just not (no I’m not pregnant 🤣)
So I’m having a slice and listening to the Full Monty sound track while working 💻
Hope it’s more moist than the ones peppa was shoving down her gullet yesterday 😂😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning beautiful bridge dwellers 🥰
I’m wondering if the new member is limited to commenting but whoever you are please spill some ☕
My cup has been spilled now so we need some new juicy details whilst we chew our morning coffee like a camel 🤣

Also I really want to say to all of you, THANK YOU so much for always having my back, your words of wisdom and genuinely being lovely, kind, caring faceless friends ❤️❤️

Sending massive virtual hugs to you as I can’t do them IRL 🤣🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.