Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Omg what is that “tea” - poor H that wouldn’t fill up anyone let alone a growing 9 year old!

And why does she never dish up her rice for H too?
She’s an absolute shambolic mother. How she ever thought that she’s a good mum and it isn’t up for debate is baffling.

And the Botox video - boring hell fire she is so devoid of even a shred of personality. How can anyone be so dull.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I suppose she has her uses, I just seen talk of DUD on here and realised I haven’t eaten today. (Joys of autism and ADHD, unless miss piggy I actually forget I haven’t eaten and need frequent reminders) thou that slop she served would go straight to my bin.
I wish I could forget to eat. Menopause makes me forget bloody everything else!! 🙄

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Not quite caught up, so not sure if posted already…or if I did it right 🤣 here’s hoping. Dud or picky tea, apparently first in a while 🤯 there was me thinking every night that’s not a takeaway night was a picky tea night, my bad 🤣
How is she opening another fresh pot of hummus when she opened a fresh one last night and used just two small spoonfuls. Then didn’t use all the rice either. I am sorry to bang on guys but her food waste really gets to me, we’ve families on their arses and she just wastes obscene amounts of food. Her food waste a week could feed a family of 5 for a week.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
If this doesn’t show who jigsaw probably is then idk what will @Sevda_the_seagull 😂😂😂
IMG_3548.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Im there lovey it been fixed now but he isn’t forgiven lol 😂 - he was doing the garden used a hedge trimmer and cut through the internet cable! 😅😂
Easily done. Put him on washing up duties for a month...that shud do it.

Hang on a bloody minute.... can Mr SleepyLion pop over to Aimee's as she needs a hedge trimmed. 💡more than enough punishment that wud be! 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
How is she opening another fresh pot of hummus when she opened a fresh one last night and used just two small spoonfuls. Then didn’t use all the rice either. I am sorry to bang on guys but her food waste really gets to me, we’ve families on their arses and she just wastes obscene amounts of food. Her food waste a week could feed a family of 5 for a week.
You don't need to apologise to us ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ive arrived in my hotel ladies and gents, the mini bar is not so mini. Aimee would be absolutely loving this as it also has a bell for champagne and desserts. I’ll do it one eve and see what comes up on the dessert trolley 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5419.jpeg
    IMG_5419.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 125
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Well well well another boring day. And yet another person roped in to do her piss easy tasks because she's an incompetent moron!! 🥴 Just out for a pub tea... how very lazy of me haha.. but a wee treat before I'm back on nights at 8pm and will be like ships passing in the night with my fella for the next 4days.. imagine both being emergency shift workers Shamey!! 🤭 Someone's gotta!! Anyway have a lovely night all. I'll pop by when I can... 3am crew we've got this ❤️🤣

Also... I know it's very random and by the by but that Dream catcher on the light switch pisses me off more than it should 😡🤣 what a fing weird place... who's sleeping under the light switch? One of the wee mice nesting in your skirting boards? Probably just me noticed but it annoys the s out of me 🤣🤣
I hope your shifts going well! I fell asleep on my break and my alarm never went off 🤣 well I jumped when I woke up 10 minutes after due back 🤣 luckily enough the other nurse didn't give a s and the ward was relatively OK hahahahaha I never ever fall asleep but then I've had like 3.5hrs sleep in 48 hours so my body said aye right then! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.