Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think I speak for a large amount of the population in the world seeing as there’s clearly quite a few people on here and on TL

That you’re a twit 👋🤣
IMG_3547.jpeg

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
I was blocked about unofficial bridesmaid dress, I said something like I wasn’t keen on the orange dress. Instant block, because I dared to say I wasn’t keen.
So I don’t watch her videos now, but just lately I can’t even bring myself to watch her uploads here. I truly hate this woman so much. I cannot wait to see her downfall.
That’s when she blocked me too, she was asking for opinions on the dresses, I gave my opinion, she clearly didn’t like it, blocked instantly.
I can only manage a few seconds of the uploads before she makes me want to launch my phone 😡😡 I really hope her downfall is very soon! She’s a vile, disgusting skank 🤮

Mar 8, 2024
Dish up disaster with me ✨

@noseyneighbour
I can't bear to watch it...a picky tea...it's
every night u incompetent..predictable t!! 🤬
Not sure I'm in a position to talk..I broke the health lifestyle and got a chip batch on way home from food/furkids shopping with my daughter 🐷🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ feel so ashamed and will feel like s now. Full of fat and salt 🫣 I may be conversing with you all.on the loo later 💩 TMI I know...sorry. 😳🫣

Mar 8, 2024
I was blocked about unofficial bridesmaid dress, I said something like I wasn’t keen on the orange dress. Instant block, because I dared to say I wasn’t keen.
So I don’t watch her videos now, but just lately I can’t even bring myself to watch her uploads here. I truly hate this woman so much. I cannot wait to see her downfall.
That's ridiculous! Not even a horrible comment. She really is a silly 🐄 and her own worst enemy... (Well, after us lot 🤣)

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Arguing with people in the comment section now 😂😂🤣😂 Jesus fing christ, this THING takes the absolute PISS! AIMEE, YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING DIRTY SCRUBBER GET A fING WASH FOR fS SAKE I CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL THE STENCH OF DIRTY KNICKERS, SWEAT AND FILTHY MINGE THROUGH THE SCREEN, YOURE fING RANK
Lol what's she arguing about now?

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Makes me so mad! I cook a chicken and all the meat is used. We have a roast then I make some chicken, mayo and pepper sandwiches for my pack ups. Chicken gravy with the juices aswell.
Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with cooking a chicken to have with a salad and potatoes etc but you know the rest of that is going straight in the bin! Wasteful b! She could make a lovely chicken and sweetcorn soup for H seen as she loves it.
Never any stuffing, califlower cheese, home made yorkies or cheese sauce! She's absolutely useless! X
Oooh stop it, cauliflower cheese and home made Yorkshire puddings are my Faaaave

Status
Not open for further replies.