Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Trying to keep up! So, she’s reported crimes against her on her tik toks, police encourage her to make another tik tok about it, Her other socials are still public where we could all identify her house and car and her young daughters school etc and bendy Wendy’s house. Her dad is with her for the police visit and TikTok video. Either that’s the most unsafe police advice ever or the birkdale booker is still the most dangerous liar ever. My money is on the latter. Bloody unbelievable!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
That crime number is just the amount of takeaway’s she’s had since January 1st, or anti biotic prescriptions she’s had …times she’s lied on TT…brands she’s been dropped by…
It's probably the crime number she got when that person was mean to her in the Marks and Spencer checkout that she banged on about for days! 😂 🤦‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve known her since being a kid and you are so correct with what you have written. She is a vile 2 faced narcissist who throws temper tantrums when she does t get her own way.
She is a psychotic, violent, delusional b who has been like this all her life.
Like you I was scared to speak out and if it wasn’t for woeisme I wouldn’t off as they gave me the kick up my ass I needed to call Butthole out. Well done for speaking up & I know it’s taken a lot for you to do & honestly the way she is I wouldn’t worry about any come backs from her because her life is she won’t do anything. Her fall has been a long time coming & did you also know about daddy Greg not being her dad and that there is two other suspects her tramp mother was sleeping with when she was with Greg.
BTW CATPISS that isn’t a real log number from Merseyside police. My brother in law works for them (doesn’t follow her 🤣) & he said it should have the date on it when reported as in 87556/16032024
What’s your next bullshit story princess catpiss
Agree, I don’t know her personally, but my niece got involved with the juice plus scam, Aimee did her a massive dirty! Vile individual and the whole family are enabling her, so that’s about of nasties in one town.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve known her since being a kid and you are so correct with what you have written. She is a vile 2 faced narcissist who throws temper tantrums when she does t get her own way.
She is a psychotic, violent, delusional b who has been like this all her life.
Like you I was scared to speak out and if it wasn’t for woeisme I wouldn’t off as they gave me the kick up my ass I needed to call Butthole out. Well done for speaking up & I know it’s taken a lot for you to do & honestly the way she is I wouldn’t worry about any come backs from her because her life is she won’t do anything. Her fall has been a long time coming & did you also know about daddy Greg not being her dad and that there is two other suspects her tramp mother was sleeping with when she was with Greg.
BTW CATPISS that isn’t a real log number from Merseyside police. My brother in law works for them (doesn’t follow her 🤣) & he said it should have the date on it when reported as in 87556/16032024
What’s your next bullshit story princess catpiss
My thoughts are she contacted the police and whined at their advice to lockdown her socials. Likely complained it would look like police are doing nothing about it.. so frustrated police officer just told her to inform her followers they have logged the complaint.
No way would the ‘victim’ of a live investigation be told to speak about it. Doing such could sabotage the whole thing and severely weaken the police officers chance of finding the ‘bully’
Yet again, she makes zero sense and wonders why people don’t believe a word that comes out her smelly mouth

Mar 8, 2024
It’s “launching”😂😂😂😂 this made me cringe so much, yes online bullying is abhorrent but this is just people who can see through her BS, she can’t stand it when people begin to see through her and give their opinions. She’s got to be mummy of one, arguing with herself. She is consumed by TT, a family takeaway and she’s just on her phone constantly switching between her account and mummy to one, commenting and defending herself. What a sad life 🙄
Wahahaha I knew I didn’t have it quite right! I absolutely cringe watching her videos but that police one was just one of the most embarrassing things i ever did see. She’s so smug about it 😂😂😂 who’s this mummy of one??

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve been thinking about this, what crime does she actually believe in her head that Woe is Me has committed? As it’s not harassment or bullying or doxing or slander … It’s not any crime! It’s just someone airing their opinion and calling out lies etc.

I mean she wants to take a long hard look at her own scummy behaviour that includes.

The constant lies.
Drink driving.
Filming a RTA in her running car.
Defamation of character - numerous times.
Bullying - SJ
Bad parenting - borderline neglect.
All the ASA violations.
Claiming she had a stalker.
Claiming a delivery driver had come in her house
Postman saga and not posting neighbours post and wanting the postie to get in trouble.
Claiming she was a victim of DV
Accusing ex’s on a platform of being druggies and abusers.
ALL 5000 medical conditions past and present that turn into sagas.
The woman aid saga.
The pregnancy saga.
The new neighbour who moved in and had made her life hell, never to be mentioned again saga.
Having men in her house near her child after knowing them literally just days.
Her kid finding her used sex toy saga.
The car crash/bump on the motorway saga.
Allowing her huns to bully people.
Appearing to leave kittens alone for nights.
And I’m sure there is things I’ve missed.

You know all that on top of her crimes against hair, beauty and fashion. Having a dirty midden of a home which she’s found dead rodents in. The list is endless. And she made it all public, yes everything above is things she’s posted out on a public space and then has the cheek to think people are not allowed to call her out on any of it, not have an opinion on any of it and not allowed to think she’s a vile disgusting person inside and out. I’m glad people who know her personally are coming out.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I've always thought her dad "employs" her. She's always super busy doing nothing. She'd never admit doing "work" for her dad because that would imply her tiktok "career" wasn't enough of an income. But considering she's quite a lonely person she must be doing something in the day otherwise she'd definitely be talking to her phone. If she was honest about it people might say how lucky she is to have a father with businesses. But she continues to flaunt her lifestyle and "success" which is just boasting in my opinion. She'd be the kid at school that everyone hated because she'd be "my dad this my dad that" all the time. She does herself no favours and sits in victimised complex all the time.
No she doesn’t do any work for daddy, it’s a tax dodge to give her an allowance pretending she works for him. It’s how it’s always been & tbh she is as fake and committing fraud like her thieving uncle

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Thank you! x
Hv u got the police one too..or is that being greedy...

Sorry if it's already been said I'm just catching up, the lovely FeralShaz over on TL screen records and posts all Aimees content, so if you're blocked/don't want to give her the view they're all on there 🫶🏽
FeralShaz you are providing a wonderful service for those who are blocked. I am not blocked. I’m dying to post something snide so this could all change very soon 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Wahahaha I knew I didn’t have it quite right! I absolutely cringe watching her videos but that police one was just one of the most embarrassing things i ever did see. She’s so smug about it 😂😂😂 who’s this mummy of one??
No you did get it right in the video she says conducting and then pretends she’s forgotten so asks daddy again and then repeats it but in the comments she replies to someone who queries if it’s just been logged or is actually a crime. She writes well they’ve “launched an investigation” that’s what they told me 😂😂😂😂😂😂it’s just so hilarious and screams TEENAGE DRAMA to me. They must have given each other side eye especially when she said that someone said I look like I smell of cat piss.
On mine the hippo someone tagged her and told her to inform the police about about that account as well.
I hope mine the hippo comes back with another, maybe they could do a whole story with “I’ve never lied on this app, I never use filters” then post all her filtered photos. I’d love to do one but I’m useless at putting it all together.
Mine the hippo is my hero, brilliant work

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Read here that Andy is applying for shared custody. I really hope that happens. I know it’s a tough court process. If he reads here I hope he knows he has a whole army behind him!
Him, Holly and that whole side of the family would likely help harper so much through her teen years. I feel she has a whole world of challenges to come once she enters high school with the amount of stuff online about her and a mother who refuses to stop even at her expense!!!

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
Morning, I know there's questions that I would love nothing more than to answer and I'm trying to not only gather some bits and also make sure we are protected. I don't want to start putting loads of things out there without having the back up as we definitely dont want to be accused of lying. We have waited a long time and when we finally had some receipts with permission to post the police thing has scared the person who's receipts were from. If Aimee finds out who it is she will 100% cause trouble for this person and she really doesnt deserve it. Please don't doubt that she called the police, she will have her dad there because he's a respected man in the community and will add credibility to any story she wants to give. Aimee has always been a massive exaggerater, we always made a joke of taking 50% from the story she tells to get the real one. Bear with, I know its frustrating it is for us aswell with her constant lies. Just know there is people waiting to speak out x

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry but I absolutely do not believe the comments about Andy ‘building up evidence for shared custody’. Any parent with PR would get that even ones with sketchy pasts. It costs £200 to make a court application. He is clearly useless and in my eyes worse than her. Who would watch that raise your daughter and do nothing.
It’s not that simple if they already have a court agreement in place to change it to shared custody requires a process of statements, hearings and decisions that can take months. If there is no court agreement in place then even longer. It’s not the case you pay £200 and get a decision on the day when kids are involved.
I do agree though, I find it hard to believe but am hopeful that behind the scenes it is in process!!!

Mar 8, 2024
My thoughts are she contacted the police and whined at their advice to lockdown her socials. Likely complained it would look like police are doing nothing about it.. so frustrated police officer just told her to inform her followers they have logged the complaint.
No way would the ‘victim’ of a live investigation be told to speak about it. Doing such could sabotage the whole thing and severely weaken the police officers chance of finding the ‘bully’
Yet again, she makes zero sense and wonders why people don’t believe a word that comes out her smelly mouth
Exactly this!

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Welcome to the newbies 👋
How many more people eh Aims... are we ALL wrong about you...don't think so!
Anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can see thru the BS.
Calling you out is not bullying. Worrying about YOUR child is not bulling. Asking questions is not bullying. Sharing opinions is not bullying.
Look a bit closer to home..and wind your neck in and your scraggy thick huns while u are at it. Oh...and have a wash...cut that mangey hair and clean you cess pool by the sea! Overgrown...self orientated...thick...fat...lying.. entitled.. Narcissistic baby! Your parents need to stop enabling this bullshit. Doing u no favours. You are an embarrassment surely..
The end.... for now.....🤔🙃
So happy to be able to finally join in discussions, I’m banned on her page (can’t remember what I said now, as it was months ago) can’t wait to join in with you all, just catching up. Xx have a gorgeous Sunday all and let’s see what this utter nutter from birkdale brings to the table this week 🤪 xx

Status
Not open for further replies.