Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
Which part don't you believe? I'm not here trying to make people believe anything ! What you do and don't believe is completely up to you !
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude to you saying I don’t believe you personally. I just don’t understand why harpers dad would need to build evidence for shared custody. If her dad is not a safeguarding risk any court would grant this immediately. Even out of court he has 50/50 rights, as long as he’s on the birth certificate that is.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude to you saying I don’t believe you personally. I just don’t understand why harpers dad would need to build evidence for shared custody. If her dad is not a safeguarding risk any court would grant this immediately. Even out of court he has 50/50 rights, as long as he’s on the birth certificate that is
Because it currently is not shared custody, far from it. Harper is used to just going for a night or 2 every other week. Shared custody could be a massive change for harper and even though it’s obvious to us all (especially those who know a&h) she would benefit from being out the dump the courts don’t immediately grant it.
It starts with application then statements then hearings then decisions. It can take months! Especially if one decides to argue DV or anything like that. Dates between hearings are months!

Mar 8, 2024
Could you imagine 😂😂😂😂
Tbh if we all had a WhatsApp id never keep up!! With the forums the subject mostly stays on track. I bet with a WhatsApp there would be lots of off topic chat which while it would be nice and a laugh, can you imagine trying to keep up! There must be hundreds of people between here and T! 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry I don’t mean to be rude to you saying I don’t believe you personally. I just don’t understand why harpers dad would need to build evidence for shared custody. If her dad is not a safeguarding risk any court would grant this immediately. Even out of court he has 50/50 rights, as long as he’s on the birth certificate that is.
I understand. But , that's what I have been told is happening. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes or what Aimee is doing in between all of this . I do know is her time is nearly up . She would make anybody sick . I'm a very strong minded person and even I needed to step back and take a break ! She knows exactly what she is doing and pushes and pushes people to the point of breaking

finallyfree24

Mar 9, 2024
How embarrassing 😂the the police going over all the “evidence” she’s a grown woman and I doubt anyone has directly messaged her with threats. She’s angry that they used her photos that’s all. I can just imagine her now as a kid telling tales in the playground. She’s so f-ing annoying in her serious patronising posts. Everything about her irritates me to the absolute limit. She’s the only crime in this latest drama. Absolutely ridiculous woman 🤬
She was angry because they were telling the truth and gaining attention that she didn't like..a narcissist has to control the narrative and she is unable to control woeisme... Love that for her!!! (Sorry just catching up) Xxx

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Sorry but I absolutely do not believe the comments about Andy ‘building up evidence for shared custody’. Any parent with PR would get that even ones with sketchy pasts. It costs £200 to make a court application. He is clearly useless and in my eyes worse than her. Who would watch that raise your daughter and do nothing.
Family court is a long drawn out and costly process (I’ve been there). My case was nowhere as near complex as skankymamas will be. I guess there will already be numerous agencies involved so reports, meetings and assessments will need to be completed. Would also expect that a guardian ad litem would need to be appointed due to harpers age so that her voice is heard and what she wants is taken into consideration.
We’ve all seen the narcissistic, lying, tantrums and whole host of other things from aimless so imagine the s, vile toxic, manipulative, abusive, emotional disturbing stuff she’s actually done to Andy?

Mar 8, 2024
Tbh if we all had a WhatsApp id never keep up!! With the forums the subject mostly stays on track. I bet with a WhatsApp there would be lots of off topic chat which while it would be nice and a laugh, can you imagine trying to keep up! There must be hundreds of people between here and T! 😂😂
My brain couldn’t cope with so many people and messages 😂😂😂

hiddengem

Mar 16, 2024
southport
I know Aimee can be a dangerous woman but if anyone is coming with facts what can she do? She doesn’t seem to be very well liked in the community so what’s the issue? I’m not saying don’t protect yourself but she’s the biggest sbag known to man and daddy can’t fix everything 🤣
I completely get where you are coming from, but unlike Aimee we care about our friends and respect one another. Anyone can say anything, make up stories and we just want to be able to prove at least a couple of things so people know we are speaking facts and truth. Sorry don't mean to upset anybody with the lack of info, maybe I should have waited but the police post really triggered our friend and I was so annoyed.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Ehmey is too short sighted and thick to understand the wider impact of what she does. Everything including the truth about her, the lies she tells, the neglect, down to the fact she smells of cat piss is published online which could not only be used to humiliate and bully harper but it will be there for harper and harpers kids and so on to read. What a legacy to leave
It’s so sad isn’t it 😪 she is one selfish, entitled, vindictive woman and it looks like her actions are definitely coming to light and more and more people are seeing her for what she is but as you say damage has already been done where H is concerned 🥺 she’ll never see fault in her actions though as nothing is ever her fault…. Xx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I completely get where you are coming from, but unlike Aimee we care about our friends and respect one another. Anyone can say anything, make up stories and we just want to be able to prove at least a couple of things so people know we are speaking facts and truth. Sorry don't mean to upset anybody with the lack of info, maybe I should have waited but the police post really triggered our friend and I was so annoyed.
It must be so awful seeing your friend upset over this vile cat piss smelling freak of a women and I totally understand your frustration, you must just be careful as we all know she is one nasty piece of work and her enablers are vile too and do her dirty work for her….. she seems to have negatively affected all those who’ve unfortunately had the presence of her in their life especially the males, she’s one very unhinged individual xx

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I understand. But , that's what I have been told is happening. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes or what Aimee is doing in between all of this . I do know is her time is nearly up . She would make anybody sick . I'm a very strong minded person and even I needed to step back and take a break ! She knows exactly what she is doing and pushes and pushes people to the point of breaking
She is one very unhinged and dangerous person xx

Status
Not open for further replies.