Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s shocking isn’t it. There is nothing wrong with living in a council house and I don’t know that she does, but an actual single mum Charlie may do, and her house does look small in comparison to Aimee’s gifted one, obvs, and Wendy’s so maybe them two think it’s beneath them visiting there? Plus they probably say it’s not big enough to host etc 🙄
If I were Charlie I’d leave them all to it, she’s an independent single mum and works hard. She’s got her life in order ✔️

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
IMG_4411.jpeg

Couple of bits of good news but I’m leaving you all in suspense like I usually do 🤪
Yep, there it is! Isn't she just the biggest Tool! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Mar 13, 2024
UK
It’s quite sad that her followers can’t see all her lies, she is on TT for one reason only and that’s to get compliments and to earn commission from sales to aforementioned followers. She wastes money constantly on se from supermarkets and never has anything decent to cook with. If she was educating people how to save some cash and make healthier meals, that’s great. However she just goes out impulsively buying all sorts of se, then stuffs her face with donuts laden with god knows how many calories, doesn’t do any exercise and lives with cats that piss all over the house and walk all over the kitchen sides. She is literally disgusting.
Then the constant moaning and being ill, desperate for attention. If people can’t see it that’s their problem. She only cares about herself and how much se she can flog. She must have had some tips from her uncle on how to con money out of people because she’s still making appalling videos and selling enough to be able to go shopping daily and blowing it on more and more tat.
In actual fact her sales are quite low in comparison with her number of followers. If I’ve worked it out right RCharlie has a higher percentage of sales to followers. Maybe someone can have a look and see if I’m right? I know I wouldn’t dream of buying anything from someone who can’t be bothered to shower and answer ang questions about the product.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yep, there it is! Isn't she just the biggest Tool! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can absolutely read her like a book now, from the minute she came on with smug bag lady face could see how it was all going to unfold. It’s so weird how many people can’t see through her. Once you see it you can’t unsee it and it all looks so bloody obvious. Everything she does is so orchestrated and false.
Oh yeah I was in the middle of filming an ad, yeah course you were, what is it now you’re gonna try and sell to the unsuspecting plebs who can’t see through you….. yet!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
In actual fact her sales are quite low in comparison with her number of followers. If I’ve worked it out right RCharlie has a higher percentage of sales to followers. Maybe someone can have a look and see if I’m right? I know I wouldn’t dream of buying anything from someone who can’t be bothered to shower and answer ang questions about the product.
As if she drinks the green juice she claims really helps with her guts. She just needs to stop pushing donuts down her throat and a pack of 4 hot cross buns with 100’s of calories added with chocolate toffee caramel then added fluff and god knows what else. Just wait till she’s diabetic, obese and needing mobility scooter to get around all the supermarkets. So classy 😉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh that’s good news! Hope she’s thrilled that her sister is doing so well 😉

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Btw..I hope my long post did not offend anyone... (over thinking now 🤦‍♀️)
If it came accross that to be successful and happy u need everything I have listed, that is not the case.

Everyone's success...happiness and lives...scenarios are different.
It was more me angrily directing it at her really and the idiocy of her and her hounds...thinking we are just jealous.

Sorry if I offended anyone. x
I doubt anyone gets offended on here, we are grown ups so don’t stress. 👍🏼

Mar 8, 2024
If it came accross that to be successful and happy u need everything I have listed, that is not the case.

It was more me angrily directing it at her really and the idiocy of her and her hounds...thinking we are just jealous.

I overthink things too and would worry about offending anyone but personally (as I'm sure all will!) i read that post as it was intended... that you/us have absolutely no reason to be jealous of her!! 😊 XX

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024

No need to overthink, we won’t dive you on you like the Huns would personally I’d air my opinion but I wouldn’t be offensive or rude about it if that ever was the case we are all adults. But it’s clear to see you haven’t offended anyone don’t ever over think it, as over thinker myself I know you need that reassurance ❤️❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s shocking isn’t it. There is nothing wrong with living in a council house and I don’t know that she does, but an actual single mum Charlie may do, and her house does look small in comparison to Aimee’s gifted one, obvs, and Wendy’s so maybe them two think it’s beneath them visiting there? Plus they probably say it’s not big enough to host etc 🙄
She’s just not as needy as aims so probably doesn’t even mind. I hope so anyway 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.