Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2023
🤭🤭🤭 Bipolar Betty 👌🏼
Funny isn’t it how her huns can name call and that’s perfectly acceptable and not at all troll like but the minute someone calls Aimee a name they’re the worst person in the world and their whole family must be ashamed. My family would be more ashamed if I spent my days rimming someone on a social media app that I don’t know, will never know and will never meet.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I'm.not a troll Ammie neither am I jealous of you ,my main concern all along has always been for your daughter ...I've had a reply of the headmaster ,you see ammie you reep what you sow ,keep your daughter off social media and do not post about the police then nobody would be none the wiser ...you are a poor example of a single mother
I think we should all email the school / headteacher. She has said it herself, she has stalkers, hate pages, police involved and launching a serious investigation etc and still has the pictures of H in her uniform (badge showing) on her public instagram and open Facebook. This is a major safeguarding issue not just for H, but the other children at the school. This is what the dozy mare doesn’t understand. If my child went to that school with all this going on I’d be livid.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning ladies. Catching up from last night, I like an early night so "me eyes aren't in the back of me ed" and I can get up and make my children a nutritional breakfast and lunch. I wonder what joys our aimless will give us today. My money is on first chew of the day while she tells us she has caught what harper had, a cheeky wee tesco haul then a dish up cat piss with me! Hope you all have a belting day ❤️

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah that’s Andy’s mum. She is all over Wendy’s Facebook profile.
She used to have an open Facebook to and she had a status on there about a court case and clearing her name. She has now locked her profile down. Annnnd it seems Aimee has locked hers down too in regards to her wall but you can still see all her videos and pictures.

What a family. So Andy’s mum gets her hair cut by Wendy, was charged alongside the uncle.. maybe this is why Andy isn’t doing much for H?

Surprised the lady who worked for the uncle didn’t mention / know about Andy’s mum.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else joining up the dots?

Now we know that Butthole ex mother in law was involved in the whole fraud thing with Butthole Uncle..

Is that the reason that her and Andy split up and nothing to do with her DV accusation but rather the shame of him having family being involved in such a case that he ended the marriage?

Although makes no sense to why his mother is still really good friends with W though as surely if you been involved in a family that involved in all that you’d distance yourself away but maybe they spun a line that they didn’t know and that why they all still friends but no longer speak to the Uncle.

They all look a bunch of fraudsters to be honest but I wonder with the dates of the court case etc if this was when her marriage broke down.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She has never got that bra off if I posted a video in a bra my kids would be horrified. She thinks she’s gods gift in reality she looks like fing sumo wrestler in that trackie let’s get ready to rumbleeeeeee. She deffo has a d on the scene her smugness is vile I’m honestly mortified her stripping like that on camera.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
I think we should all email the school / headteacher. She has said it herself, she has stalkers, hate pages, police involved and launching a serious investigation etc and still has the pictures of H in her uniform (badge showing) on her public instagram and open Facebook. This is a major safeguarding issue not just for H, but the other children at the school. This is what the dozy mare doesn’t understand. If my child went to that school with all this going on I’d be livid.
He enclosed a link for me as well to report it further

Mar 8, 2024
Yes she’s talking s but what’s new? Also might brush my hair - it’s in need of a wash, disinfection and a cut from a professional hairdresser that’s in 2024 and not in 1984 like old Shirl scissorhands

Attachments

• IMG_1855.png
    IMG_1855.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1857.png
    IMG_1857.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 55

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She has never got that bra off if I posted a video in a bra my kids would be horrified. She thinks she’s gods gift in reality she looks like fing sumo wrestler in that trackie let’s get ready to rumbleeeeeee. She deffo has a d on the scene her smugness is vile I’m honestly mortified her stripping like that on camera.
I have second hand embarrassment for her 🤢
I think there’s a 🍆 on the scene too.
My kids would disown me if I was showing off my bra on social media. I bet it stinks aswell, she looks the sort to wear it for days on end without changing it. Urgh she just gives me the ick so bad

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I have second hand embarrassment for her 🤢
I think there’s a 🍆 on the scene too.
My kids would disown me if I was showing off my bra on social media. I bet it stinks aswell, she looks the sort to wear it for days on end without changing it. Urgh she just gives me the ick so bad
💯 i cringed all way through wanted to switch off but also needed to see 🥴 no words for her today no words

Mar 8, 2024
Anyone else joining up the dots?

Now we know that Butthole ex mother in law was involved in the whole fraud thing with Butthole Uncle..

Is that the reason that her and Andy split up and nothing to do with her DV accusation but rather the shame of him having family being involved in such a case that he ended the marriage?

Although makes no sense to why his mother is still really good friends with W though as surely if you been involved in a family that involved in all that you’d distance yourself away but maybe they spun a line that they didn’t know and that why they all still friends but no longer speak to the Uncle.

They all look a bunch of fraudsters to be honest but I wonder with the dates of the court case etc if this was when her marriage broke down.
The ex mum and dad in law were at Harpers 9th bowling party alongside Amys dad and and mr D number 2 so its still all civil

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I don’t know how much more I can take of grubby foisty foof. She bores me to death, even hate watching isn’t enjoyable anymore. Todays ‘work’ involves trying on a new tracksuit later, going to Home Bargains for a ‘big’ shop and brushing her hair 🤪
What a hard life she has 🥺🥺 she is a true inspiration to all! I aspire to be like her some day 🙏🏻

Nah, do that. I’m perfectly happy with my genuinely busy life which isn’t focussed around social media.
I just can’t believe that she feels genuinely happy with her life which is ruled by social media. It can all be gone one day at the flick of a switch, what will she do then?

PinkyGirl

Mar 3, 2024
Why can’t Harpers father be at her birthday party? It’s a disgrace, all of them are letting Harper down. If the grandparents can all be together then Andy and Aimee can be civil for a few hours for their child’s birthday. Aimee can’t use the DV card because Aimee herself said her and Andy were in a good place and discuss everything and were sat next to each other at H’s school event (play?) A genuine victim of DV would not be sat beside their abuser. That was the day she said they had both laughed at the trolls reporting Aimee to the school and Andy told her to ignore them. Mind you that following weekend was the one when she found out Andy was getting engaged/married and we had a Marigold Monday at the sink so clearly they don’t discuss everything and she chats s

MODS WHERE HAS THE QUOTE/REPLY BUTTON GONE?

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m an OG tattler and I have to say whilst some of you blow smoke up charlies arse I sit and laugh waiting for you all to realise she’s a dickhead too 😂 it’s like TL all over again when some thought she was alright and then the realisation hit. She’s not a good mum. She may cook for Ralph, dress him nicely but she s talks that boys dad into oblivion right in front of him and full on ignores him too. He has his own tiktok account at 8 years old and actively comments on her lives I’m sure it was. She does the bare minimum any parent should do and that doesn’t deserve an applause in my opinion!
I’m not applauding her, I find her behaviour odd at times but as yet she hasn’t given me any rage. She’s trying to flog stuff but doesn’t show off being wasteful and filling her home with tat. When some people can’t afford basic stuff at the moment, aims gives me so much rage with her constant impulse spends on utter tripe, it’s every day! Does she ever consider her carbon footprint? Do a biggish shop then a top up mid week, not 3 supermarkets in a day every day. Then serve up left over beige processed se for an evening meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.