Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I have second hand embarrassment for her 🤢
I think there’s a 🍆 on the scene too.
My kids would disown me if I was showing off my bra on social media. I bet it stinks aswell, she looks the sort to wear it for days on end without changing it. Urgh she just gives me the ick so bad
I think she’s smug because she thinks the police are going to tell us all off for using hurty words. You can see the tit for tat is making her feel so good and is thriving off it. She does seem to have a very low mental age. She behaves like a child in supermarkets cooing and ahhhhh-ing over Easter bunnies and awful tat. The baby voice really gets me. Not to mention the support bear. Any bloke seeing her cheap divan bed with Mr. Teddy sat there in his special T shirt would run a mile. If he didn’t that’s even worse 😜

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So it’s not just her uncle stealing from vulnerable elderly people, please tell me that her mum in law didn’t do the same. Was she aware and assisted him or did she have no idea? My god you can see where she gets it from, her followers are clearly vulnerable because they can’t see through her so all her lies about the products she uses. They then buy them and she gets commission. It’s a con, wake up! She doesn’t care about any of you. She doesn’t want to know what you’re having for tea, she does not care. She rarely engages with anyone except someone who disagrees with her.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
How long have you got 😜
IMG_4402.jpeg
You really want us to answer that 🤣🤣🤣
You smell of CATPISS, compulsive liar, smash hotels up when you don’t get your way, stalk & harass your exes, you seep desperate sl-ag, selfish, greedy, narcissist, ugly self absorbed cnut, NOBODY LIKES YOU 😡😡😡
And breath 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Whys she always stood in her bra getting changed? Who wants to see that? Imagine beinf a teenager in high school and there is photos being passed around of your scraggy haired mother stood in her bra. She really just does not care about the outcome for her child.
There are some who do ‘get dressed with me’ and they stylish, beautiful, well groomed and actually give tips on how to elevate a look without having to rush out and buy more. They are informative if that’s what you like looking at.
Hers is just slobby chucking on one of 100’s of jog suits she has, then screwing up that mass of hair in a giant scrunchie that doesn’t even match anything.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
RIGHT BRACE YOURSELF! Rant incoming

CAN SHE JUST PISS OFF WITH THE
“I don’t know I don’t know I don’t know” thing she keeps doing when she blatantly does know, she even finds herself funny saying it.
I DONT KNOW - we all know you don’t know much but stop trying to act like some sort of bimbo whose about to shout Hi Ken 👋 at any minute, take that towel of your head and do one. Thanks very much 😩
I think she gives you the rage as much as she gives it me. I didn’t think it was possible 🤪😂she really does irritate the life out of me. She would drain all the energy out of you if you had to spend any time with her wouldn’t she 😠

Jun 7, 2023
I’m not applauding her, I find her behaviour odd at times but as yet she hasn’t given me any rage. She’s trying to flog stuff but doesn’t show off being wasteful and filling her home with tat. When some people can’t afford basic stuff at the moment, aims gives me so much rage with her constant impulse spends on utter tripe, it’s every day! Does she ever consider her carbon footprint? Do a biggish shop then a top up mid week, not 3 supermarkets in a day every day. Then serve up left over beige processed se for an evening meal.
Give it time and you’ll feel the rage 👀🤣

Mar 17, 2024
United Kingdom
I think she gives you the rage as much as she gives it me. I didn’t think it was possible 🤪😂she really does irritate the life out of me. She would drain all the energy out of you if you had to spend any time with her wouldn’t she 😠
The SAS should use her posts as legitimate torture technique.

Dark room, having to watch her videos on a loop.
Would break the best of them.

lynny

Mar 17, 2024
Northumberland
Absolutely I could punch my phone every time I watch her! But can’t stop watching the s show! She is a horrible vile fat fannied goblin 👹

Status
Not open for further replies.