Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t think it’s her either. I know a lot of people do. She was slagging primark off and Aimee was literally wearing a primark tracksuit yesterday saying how it’s old but her fave, mummy to one turned from attacking the trolls to turning on her own huns, she has had to shut engagement down on her commission paid ad due to mummy of one and I’m pretty sure some of the huns she has attack will now turn on the darkside knowing Aimee has done sweet FA to protect them from mummy of ones bullying and wonder why the faceless account was allowed in the first place.

If it’s anyone Aimee knows it’s Charlie who would definitely kick off like that and loves herself a tracksuit.
Well she has to sound like it’s not her. I’m convinced it is, she can be nasty to her followers then incognito.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s the double of Honey G
IMG_4424.jpeg

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
And honestly I think being all confident and referring to this mummy to one t as her just makes us look silly and lose credibility when there is no fact to say this is

Well she has to sound like it’s not her. I’m convinced it is, she can be nasty to her followers then incognito.
But how can she possibly have caused that argument whilst having her nails done?

At first I thought the nasty cow was the Catpiss hoe but now I think it may be the mother of the child that is forced to be H’s friend. Either way she is an absolute twunt!! Mummy2one, seek some professional help, you are delulu & deranged, beginning to worry about that poor child you are dragging up if you are on your cult of Catpiss leader page being vile to its other disciples. Oh & get a wash because you are probably as dirty & as smellly as her if that Catpiss stanky sketty terrible mother is your inspiration, you absolute crank.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
But how can she possibly have caused that argument whilst having her nails done?
No idea, maybe she had them done earlier, or maybe she pays someone to bite back at anyone who says anything remotely derogatory. Whoever it is, they are vicious and very Angry. It’s all a bit toxic on there, but highly entertaining

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah i said that on tattle earlier. Shes been having her nails done

Yeah i said that on tattle earlier. Shes been having her nails done so not exactly able to be texting back and forth arguing
Sorry, yes just seen it. Great minds! Well either way I think we can say no matter who mummy to one is she has gone for the time being! And if she isn’t Aimee and her god has blocked her I love that for her!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Just realised something. I’ve been blocked by Aimee for nearly a year on my main account so I set up another one. I was just looking through her comments and realised I’m on my main account. She must have unblocked me.

Now why would she do that? She won’t remember why she blocked me. Do you think she has done it because she is losing followers so decided to unblock?

If anyone else is blocked check and see if you are unblocked.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Here come the men in black....... on a serious note, thought the shave butter and crappie razor she promoted was the best thing EVER.
This is what it’s all about for her. Sell sell sell, lash serum, nail polish, razors and now a device you need to wear honey G sunglasses for. All of these she uses then never mentioned again. What a con

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
What a surprise, the tacky long nails are back.

Did she do an ad for Essie nail stuff recently? It's almost as if she only took them off to do an ad... shock!

She's so transparent. I'd never ever trust any of her ads. None of it is genuine.
Can’t someone report her to the ASA as she took the acrylic nails off to do a ad for essie & now she’s got the acrylics back on. I don’t know how it works but I’m sure with photo receipts found in TL it could be proven she doesn’t use nail varnish on natural nails.
Sorry I don’t really understand what or if it could be a rule she’s broke set by the ASA 🙈

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone with my comments today, that is not my intention at all. I’m struggling today with my reduced dose of pregablin & I was so tempted to just take my higher dose and let it win today 😩
I didn’t because I knew I’d be so annoyed with myself for coming this far.
I still made tea for 4 adults with fresh veg, homemade mash with Kievs, thennnnnm sat at the table as a family and spoke to each other without ANY DEVICES annddddd thennnnn washed, dried & put away the dishes.
I am now worn out and off to bed soon but my house is clean & tidy but most of all i had quality family time.
Why is it so hard for catpiss to do & it’s a good job she probably gets sent free merch from Kaiia because if she actually spent £78 on that then there is NO HOPE she will modernise her house 🤣🤣
The thousands she’s wasted on materialistic items especially her obsession with love bombing her exes
‘Love bombing is where an abusive partner is bombarding 'love' onto their victim and is part of emotional abuse and coercive control’ UK
Surely D1 & D2 are aware of this and if not they need telling

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Can anyone read what it says? I can’t? Also what about previous months? Wonder if she puts on there when she has her sunbeds booked?

Attachments

• IMG_3507.jpeg
    IMG_3507.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 305
Status
Not open for further replies.