Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1890

Mar 8, 2024
But yet mummy to one hasn’t been blocked and now both her and Wendy are having a go at someone in the comments, it’s definitely either one of them. I’m actually disgusted at how she lets people attack in the comments - I think the police should see that if they are seriously making an investigation!
It has to be her then if she’s not blocked

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but no one thinks we are credible anyway, we are seen as trolls because we have a different opinion. It’s not too far fetched to think there’s a possibility it’s her on another account. She can’t be seen to defend herself so it’s quite plausible. If it’s not her, then this person is very odd. They aren’t even awful comments she’s jumping on. Just another bizarre facet of TT
Plenty of people can see facts on tattle when we put receipts on there. When that is seen it gives credibility. I’ve seen umpteen comments saying I’ve been blocked for saying … blah blah. That’s feeding the troll narrative so it really does no favours and that along with saying this account is 100% her based on not much is where credibility is lost.
It may well be her but all I am saying is I don’t think it is and if it turns out it’s not then we just look ridiculous.

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I just think after everybody on here and tl saying about giving harper some goodness the past few days being poorly and rrrrrr Charlie having a dig over micro mash yesterday she’s just made a point of I can do it. However Shirl is there so did shirl cook the dinner ?
There is no way she peeled those potatoes with her Edward
I just think after everybody on here and tl saying about giving harper some goodness the past few days being poorly and rrrrrr Charlie having a dig over micro mash yesterday she’s just made a point of I can do it. However Shirl is there so did shirl cook the dinner ?
There’s no way she peeled potatoes with those Edward scissor hand nails 🤣🤣 plus that mash was very yellow, or is that because of the filters she uses ?

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Plenty of people can see facts on tattle when we put receipts on there. When that is seen it gives credibility. I’ve seen umpteen comments saying I’ve been blocked for saying … blah blah. That’s feeding the troll narrative so it really does no favours and that along with saying this account is 100% her based on not much is where credibility is lost.
It may well be her but all I am saying is I don’t think it is and if it turns out it’s not then we just look ridiculous.

In my defence, I was blocked before I discovered this website where I could air my opinion and mine was more to her condoning her supporters vile behaviour in the comments and that she should be calling them out for it, as it isn’t fair how they jump on people for daring to ask a question.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Hola team! Hope you’ve had a lovely week so far. I’ve been poorly sick…and I did not call the Dr’s for antibiotics. I know, I know, nor did I lay on my bathroom floor, popped on my ring light and filmed myself. I just lay down for a bit and had some soup. Feel alright now.

Going to have a good catch up now but just before I do, I’m pretty sure the Titanic sunk after hitting something smaller than the pile of mash Lame-y piled on her plate. Xx Second only to the piles of fries she gets from Maccies…(I’ll just pop these in the air fryer…)WE BLOODY KNOW!!!! Do it and then plate up if you insist in filming this dross.

Be back when I’ve caught up. Xxxx

Mar 8, 2024
In my defence, I was blocked before I discovered this website where I could air my opinion and mine was more to her condoning her supporters vile behaviour in the comments and that she should be calling them out for it, as it isn’t fair how they jump on people for daring to ask a question.
I’m not getting at anyone or telling people what to do. I don’t want to sound bossy or dragging it on 🤣🤣 people keep quoting me so I reply 🤣 it’s a free country and obviously people can do what they want. But it’s been years of people comments on her videos and us tattlers getting blamed for it when it’s not us. So a bit of a touchy one for me 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well we aren’t going to find out are we, it will be interesting to see how many more comments she makes and for how long. They are such Hippocrates.

Mar 8, 2024
I think I remember seeing you say that to her regarding her huns....or it could of been another nice, normal person just trying to stick up for some poor person being jumped on! I remember thinking good for her at the time. I know I've been tempted to comment when I've seen loads of them piling in on someone
I personally don't think she is mummy to 1, Charlie if anything but who ever she is, she is a *unt for sure! 😁

Mar 8, 2024
Just realised something. I’ve been blocked by Aimee for nearly a year on my main account so I set up another one. I was just looking through her comments and realised I’m on my main account. She must have unblocked me.

Now why would she do that? She won’t remember why she blocked me. Do you think she has done it because she is losing followers so decided to unblock?

If anyone else is blocked check and see if you are unblocked.
I am not sure how it works but I am sure I saw someone say on here or TL that they can only block a certain amount, and of course she must of blocked thousands 😳 so maybe she is working her way from the bottom, unlocking to make room for more blocks!
Either way you'd think that would make her think how many people dislike me ...but not her 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Defo 🍆 on the scene when she is cooking actually food. Loves the sausage our aimless.

What is so hard about cooking a meal like that every evening? Throwing some sausages in an air fryer, peeling some spuds and boiling some veg isn't exactly strenuous!
I give up! Hers is the most bizarre account, looks like a tramp, acts like a complete idiot, tells so many lies and her posts are just so boring and drab. Maybe her followers just actually feel very sorry for her. She manages to Chuck in a few sales here in there, it’s such a weird account I can’t get my head around it all 😳

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Newbie here! Haven’t followed A for long maybe past 5/6 months… I need catching up! First questions first. I know a lot of people say A doesn’t feed H properly… to me H’s portion sizes are crazy for a 9/10 year old. Especially with how little she is! Like she even had more on her plate than A did tonight. And the famous “she can always have more” line… im like wow, really? She’s already got a shed load. (Im quite a chunky girl and love my food so to shock me with a portion size is pretty impressive 😂) Any answers to this?? 🤔

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think I remember seeing you say that to her regarding her huns....or it could of been another nice, normal person just trying to stick up for some poor person being jumped on! I remember thinking good for her at the time. I know I've been tempted to comment when I've seen loads of them piling in on someone
I personally don't think she is mummy to 1, Charlie if anything but who ever she is, she is a *unt for sure! 😁

It could have been! It was fairly recent but before that there was a woman who said her husband had passed away, the Huns jumped on her saying how dare she, Aimee is allowed to be sad bla bla and that just broke my heart for the poor woman who commented it, that opened my eyes massively.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m not getting at anyone or telling people what to do. I don’t want to sound bossy or dragging it on 🤣🤣 people keep quoting me so I reply 🤣 it’s a free country and obviously people can do what they want. But it’s been years of people comments on her videos and us tattlers getting blamed for it when it’s not us. So a bit of a touchy one for me 😂

Don’t worry I’m not going to keep going on at you 😂 I just wanted to explain myself, I don’t agree with people being trolls on her comment section, earlier it was mentioned about Aimee and H looking like Anne frank on here next minute there’s an account commenting on her video called “harper frank” there is just no need.

Mar 8, 2024
Don’t worry I’m not going to keep going on at you 😂 I just wanted to explain myself, I don’t agree with people being trolls on her comment section, earlier it was mentioned about Aimee and H looking like Anne frank on here next minute there’s an account commenting on her video called “harper frank” there is just no need.
There’s just no need for people to make accounts like that is there. Especially now they can just comment in here! They are the true trolls but they can’t think of their own comments to make so look on the forums for stuff to pinch! 🙄 so annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.