Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
BAFEA02A-33BC-4A3B-8089-1AD31A693EC8.jpeg

Back on the sun beds for that ‘natural tan’
I think it was pretty obvious she’d been on the sun bed yesterday because she looked a bit red.
Why she would risk it after having a type of skin cancer I will never know 🤦‍♀️it’s not worth the risk at all
I'd love to know how that tan could be natural, there's not a bit of sunshine in England right now, she doesn't go out in the fresh air long enough to catch a tan and if she does go out it's only to shop so not outside long enough for the sun to blink at her, she's a prick lol :ROFLMAO: :oops:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning everyone 🥰🥰🥰
So no packed lunch video this morning what are her huns gonna feed their kids now 🤣🤣
Does anyone know how I report her account for advertising an amazon link in her bio for that Ulike hair removal item. Does she also not realise that these things were given to most TOP creators to promote LAST YEAR. You’re at the bottom of the pond Butthole & nothing special or you’d of got it last year.
Does she not know that TikTok ban people for even mentioning Amazon, ebay etc . You can’t even say the names of other social media platforms or direct people to a website without them saying something. I’ve screen recorded it anyway as we know it will be dirty deleted when she’s read this 🤣🤣

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1711018527.mp4
    12.3 MB

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
e we as
BAFEA02A-33BC-4A3B-8089-1AD31A693EC8.jpeg

Back on the sun beds for that ‘natural tan’
I think it was pretty obvious she’d been on the sun bed yesterday because she looked a bit red.
Why she would risk it after having a type of skin cancer I will never know 🤦‍♀️it’s not worth the risk at all
proves she lied about skin cancer. How can she have health anxiety, a cancer scare and STILL go on sunbeds.

Absolutely no judgement at all but when I had my Son I made the personal decision to never step into one of those places again. It wasn’t just me anymore and I couldn’t put that risk onto my child.

She is just so vile, some people struggle to have kids, get cancer after doing everything they can to avoid it.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The make a coffee with me clip & screenshot when D2 tried to leave then her bullshit story about being pregnant magically appeared
I can see it now with the check list!
1. Set up ring light
2. Make sure phone is stood up in best light
3. Make sure kettle is boiled
4. Make sure coffee tub is ready to take the lid off
5. Make sure Harper isn’t around to drop me in it and ask why I’m chatting se!
6. Make sure I look pathetically upset just incase D2 is watching and hoping he feels sorry for me and comes back.
7. Make sure I put lots of vick vapo rub under my eyes to get the full crying effect!
8. That should do it, here we goooooo, “would you make a coffee with me boohoo, sniff sniff, chat se, job done!
9. You’re still a t Aimee, the end 😁

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
e we as

proves she lied about skin cancer. How can she have health anxiety, a cancer scare and STILL go on sunbeds.

Absolutely no judgement at all but when I had my Son I made the personal decision to never step into one of those places again. It wasn’t just me anymore and I couldn’t put that risk onto my child.

She is just so vile, some people struggle to have kids, get cancer after doing everything they can to avoid it.
I honestly do not know. If the skin cancer tale is true then I think she’s being reckless with her health. As you said, I’ve seen a couple of people on TikTok who have terminal cancer, who have young children too. It absolutely breaks my heart seeing those videos knowing that they won’t be there to watch their children grow up 😭
I’ve used a sun bed in the past, but I’m quite a pale gal and I burn easily out in the sun. I’ve burnt myself really bad in the past for not putting sun cream on so I know I need to be really careful.
We went on holiday to Turkey last year, it was so so hot but I came back the same colour that I was when I left 😂
Someone who I work with had a type of skin cancer and she’s obsessed with sun beds. Yet she is still using them.

Mar 7, 2024
Well it is a full time job keeping up with all the comments on here and TL - she must be exhausted realising just how unpopular she is. That or she's got the gardener round with the hedge trimmers to tidy her giant muff before her date tomorrow. Not a chance she can be arsed to de-fuzz with that gadget she was trying to flog the huns yesterday 🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good morning everyone 🥰🥰🥰
So no packed lunch video this morning what are her huns gonna feed their kids now 🤣🤣
Does anyone know how I report her account for advertising an amazon link in her bio for that Ulike hair removal item. Does she also not realise that these things were given to most TOP creators to promote LAST YEAR. You’re at the bottom of the pond Butthole & nothing special or you’d of got it last year.
Does she not know that TikTok ban people for even mentioning Amazon, ebay etc . You can’t even say the names of other social media platforms or direct people to a website without them saying something. I’ve screen recorded it anyway as we know it will be dirty deleted when she’s read this 🤣🤣
You just click on the arrow and it directs you to report video

Attachments

• IMG_4431.jpeg
    IMG_4431.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.