Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There’s just no need for people to make accounts like that is there. Especially now they can just comment in here! They are the true trolls but they can’t think of their own comments to make so look on the forums for stuff to pinch! 🙄 so annoying!
Maybe it’s people in this group doing both because they hate her so much and giving opinions here isn’t enough. Personally I would never ever comment any hate on a persons page. Being on here is enough for me.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
There’s just no need for people to make accounts like that is there. Especially now they can just comment in here! They are the true trolls but they can’t think of their own comments to make so look on the forums for stuff to pinch! 🙄 so annoying!

It is really not necessary and makes it look like it is us who are the ones making them and commenting, adds to her self pitying and makes her able to say “told you so told you it was them” when in reality it really couldn’t be further from the truth!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Maybe it’s people in this group doing both because they hate her so much and giving opinions here isn’t enough. Personally I would never ever comment any hate on a persons page. Being on here is enough for me.

Tbh though that still isn’t an excuse in my opinion, you can vent here and say whatever you want to get of your chest, by commenting on her actual posts just adds to her victim mentality and enables her to gather the Huns and attack people ❤️❤️

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Aimless getting ready to brainwash some more of her huns 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_7652.png
    IMG_7652.png
    417 KB · Views: 137

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Newbie here! Haven’t followed A for long maybe past 5/6 months… I need catching up! First questions first. I know a lot of people say A doesn’t feed H properly… to me H’s portion sizes are crazy for a 9/10 year old. Especially with how little she is! Like she even had more on her plate than A did tonight. And the famous “she can always have more” line… im like wow, really? She’s already got a shed load. (Im quite a chunky girl and love my food so to shock me with a portion size is pretty impressive 😂) Any answers to this?? 🤔
It’s usually a kfc McDonalds or any beige carbs with some cucumber. Rarely home cooked and never much plated up. Unusual for a huge portion like that. Aims always has double portions of everything. She’s got such a huge appetite and a massive sweet tooth (gorges on donuts and any high fat/sugar treats)

Status
Not open for further replies.