Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mine the hippo! You may have just bonded us all back together again now. What a comprehensive piece of journalism you have put out there. If people don’t stop to think about all that, and consider the possibility that she’s not all that she claims to be, then I’m at a loss and just think these followers are just quite possibly stupid or feel desperately sorry for her.
Your posts make me snigger so much and I’m absolutely thrilled that someone is putting the truth out there with some humour added in.
Thank you 🤩 I’m sure all of us here and on TL are enjoying all your efforts. Bloody brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think we can all agree that we all have a mutual dislike of Aimee but I don't think that people from TL should be sitting criticising anyone when nobody can actually reply to them over there. We also welcome information on Aimee that actually proves she is who we think she is so why cause agro and scare people away when they have said they will find receipts. It's very easy to sit behind a username and it not be our real lives. It's these people's real life they are putting at risk here. A bit of a respect goes a long way. Most of us have followed the threads over there from the start like myself and thought the same things and never been able to voice anything. If you feel safer there then that's great but please don't talk about anyone from here over there and cause issues here or cause people to feel they need to defend themselves. Have a question then ask it respectfully here. It's that easy. I hope anyone that has been talked about is OK and we can get back to what this is all about ❤️
I bet mrsTurner is just sick sick sick of her today and it’s frustrating, we all say things at times that upset people but I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be malicious. They do all seem very friendly. Now let’s get back to business friends 🙏🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
There is absolutely nothing positive to say about the hair, make up or outfit. It's a good job she loves herself so much as no one else will. All that money and time she has on her hands and yet she gets it wrong so spectacularly every time! She must think people stare as they recognise her but they are doing a double take at the hideous outfit and hair.
I wonder if she was a fan of the what a mess books as a kid as she gives me messy afghan hound vibes 🤔
The smugness on that face is disgusting given last nights TV. All she cares about is herself

Jun 7, 2023
As a TL member who’s been on the Aimee threads from the start, I can confirm it’s frustrating as hell watching people come and go with all this ‘evidence’ and then nothing comes of it. It does make you question anyone who says they know her or have dirt on her. I don’t think anyone was intentionally nasty (I have read the thread up until this point) but more sick of waiting around for what feels like nothing to happen again.

Andy is just as bad as Aimee in all this and in all honesty I wouldn’t waste my time talking to a scummy wanker like him. Both seem made for each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
I’m a tattler and I echo what @Dans New Girlfriend has just said. It is frustrating when people come in with info but they never back it up and then they’re never seen again.
I am hopeful that @woeisme25 will be different so am still firmly on the fence for now until the receipts are out, and maybe leaning a bit more towards it being true. I’m sure they and all of you lovelies can understand that. I do want this to be true.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
As a TL member who’s been on the Aimee threads from the start, I can confirm it’s frustrating as hell watching people come and go with all this ‘evidence’ and then nothing comes of it. It does make you question anyone who says they know her or have dirt on her. I don’t think anyone was intentionally nasty (I have read the thread up until this point) but more sick of waiting around for what feels like nothing to happen again.

Andy is just as bad as Aimee in all this and in all honesty I wouldn’t waste my time talking to a scummy wanker like him. Both seem made for each other 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree! They are all complicit. Maybe the whole family are just not quite right and think the way they conduct themselves is normal. If you put your life on social media not everyone will agree with you. There’s only her dad that seems to have an ounce of sense and he isn’t willing to show his face on TT. The lot of them just continue to look ridiculous so I’ll just enjoy the show and wait for this to finish, this won’t sustain her into old age, like the juice plus fiasco, this too will end. She is and will continue to be an absolute wreck and it’s doubtful she will ever be truly happy. I’m looking forward to her next hilarious fashion and make up faux pas 😂

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
I did take them down. And to be honest no he didn't give me any s at all and he never brought it up . I guess doing the right thing for his daughter is way more important. I'm not the danger here her mother is so he obviously focused on that
@woeisme25 has said she knows d2. She hasn’t said she’s friends with Andy. Yes she showed that she had messaged him. However Andy doesn’t seem to give a s either

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

His mum sounds like a right t too

Mar 8, 2024
Hippo! That’s absolutely amazing! Well done

Yes it’s about time the press ran the story of some bat s crazy manipulative TT creators connections to that vile man !
Whole family sound dodgy as do !
And she definitely looks like him
Pissy will love it though its a step closer to a blue tick she dont care even through bad publicity

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hi guys just caught up! Been on nights and 3 kiddies birthdays all in March! 😅 I've got to say that Hippos last video is Class! The effort and edit on it is absolutely amazing! Dont know who's behind it but applause to you! Truth with the right amount of humour aswell. How can we get it to get better views? I would be mortified under my bed and never come out ha

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I bet mrsTurner is just sick sick sick of her today and it’s frustrating, we all say things at times that upset people but I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be malicious. They do all seem very friendly. Now let’s get back to business friends 🙏🏼
She probably is but I don't think it's fair to say just because any of us are frustrated we should call each other names. Most of us haven't been able to talk about her until now, now that's frustration lol I agree! Back to business ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Mine the hippo! You may have just bonded us all back together again now. What a comprehensive piece of journalism you have put out there. If people don’t stop to think about all that, and consider the possibility that she’s not all that she claims to be, then I’m at a loss and just think these followers are just quite possibly stupid or feel desperately sorry for her.
Your posts make me snigger so much and I’m absolutely thrilled that someone is putting the truth out there with some humour added in.
Thank you 🤩 I’m sure all of us here and on TL are enjoying all your efforts. Bloody brilliant 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
WELL SAID 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I've just watched some of the tiktoks from today properly cause I've been on shift for 4 days and life's just got away from me. Anyway what's the craic with the word beasting? She always finds new lingo when she's got a new D around lol and why on bloody earth would you be sat looking at comments for entertainment when you are out with your friend? That says enough about what a fun night it's going to be! Can't wait for the fake laughing, over exaggerating hangover, s stories she thinks are hilarious that aren't a bit funny and the barman follows me! Tomorrow. Nobody asks you to read any forum Aimee, anyone half normal would see these threads and think about their behaviour and use it for personal development and they would be embarrassed. Also the difference Wendy makes with those girls is disgusting. I don't think I've ever seen wendy commenting under Charlie's tiktoks wowing her and telling her she's proud. I'd he a damp sight prouder of Charlie as she at least does alot with her son and cooks and cleans and holds down a full time job and is a single parent. She was an actual single parent for a good while to til the dad appeared again. Dont love her but shes miles ahead of Aimee in life skills and being a parent. Aimee gets lifted and laid in every single thing she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.