Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
I could never take a photo where the background is messy, I always make sure it’s tidy 😂 especially if it’s a nice photo that I’m taking of my kids. Why would she show her home being so dirty, and letting the cat sit in the sink. You just know that they walk along the benches too. She’s such a scruffy cow.

Can you remember when she went away on the beauty crop holiday and the pictures and videos she took in her room, there was clothes and mess in the back ground, stuff on the floor etc, she has no pride at all. How she can live like that I don’t know.

I don’t understand why having all of this disposable money that she spends on s, that she hasn’t updated her home. That mirror she has in her bedroom is the same as what my mam had on her dressing table in the late 90’s/early 2000’s.
Freshly painted walls would make a hell of a difference. The splashback thing she has by her oven hobs is hideous (apologies if anyone has the same) it just looks so out of place. And the mirror in the living room, the multi coloured thing, I find that equally horrendous too
Skirting boards ! No matter who uploads pics I always look at the skirting boards 🤣

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
I was the one who said feral, but it wasn’t in a disrespectful way, it was meant to be in a fun happy way, that after all this time you finally are able to get it all off your chests, it must be so good to finally say what you want and get it out there without the huns jumping at you and getting blocked. I’d be running feral if I couldn’t say what I wanted to say. It’s frustrating to say the least.
So let’s just focus on the job in hand, which is aimless and her inability to life like a normal human being.
Yes we will disagree at times, that’s human nature, but we all have one thing in common.
Our absolute disgust of cat piss and her Technicolor over coat ❤️

Let’s not give the doberhuns and especially Aimless the satisfaction of seeing us fall out 🤘🏼❤️

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
Ah she was a juice plus wanker , says a lot !
she clearly never bothered to help litter train her kittens , they were for likes ! Let’s face it she only gives a do about remi boy mwah mwah mwah ( you heard that in your head didn’t you)
she has become nose blind to cat piss ! I don’t care how much hinch like you are cats piss is a distinct smell that is hard to get rid of and even harder to deter cats from. its now natural for them to piss anywhere , that’s a tough ride changing that and she doesn’t have the patience to try as they are trophies not much loved family members.
it has bothered me for a long time about Andy , yes she no longer has Harper on tik tok but her family does and she still posts her on other platforms. Where are his balls ? Does his pre wife /new wife just not want Halrper as a long term feature in her family ?you are sure as s if my niece was getting as much abuse online ide kick my siblings arse into sense ! Wendy is so far up Aimee’s arse she is brushing her teeth ! I thought Charlie was great at first, she may be marginally better than Wendy and shamie but out your nips away love !

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
It’s posted a photo on instagram but her hair doesn’t look very curly 🤔

Hmm you’re right 🤔 🧐 I’ve seen a couple of people have mentioned it too on there.
Also the photo of the cat in the sink, was that posted on insta? Cos it’s not there now. Was she not getting the right kind of comments that she was expecting? 😂

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Hmm…. 🤔 Can’t even see the pink top as it’s not that low cut.

Attachments

• IMG_8400.png
    IMG_8400.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 103
Mar 8, 2024
Little off topic, sorry ladies! But tors anyone else feel aimless is neurodivergent but will never admit it (I don’t mean to cause any offence with this) I myself am autistic with severe adhd I was diagnosed as an adult and can see so many traits when I can actually bear to watch her, when someone shares the videos on TL, where I can’t comment. Especially when she’s manic?

Status
Not open for further replies.