Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
The main contributor is the mother who doesn’t safeguard her child, the mother who allows strange men around her child, the mother who lies, the mother prances around in her underwear, the mother who fakes illness & anxiety, the mother who yeets innocent Xmas/Halloween tress, the mother who sets up her ring light & records herself crying, the mother who puts everything & everyone before her child. I could go on & on about her failing as a mother, so feel free to respond, chat some more 💩& then toddle back to where you came from.
Say it louder so the huns behind the profiles hear 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
The main contributor is the mother who doesn’t safeguard her child, the mother who allows strange men around her child, the mother who lies, the mother prances around in her underwear, the mother who fakes illness & anxiety, the mother who yeets innocent Xmas/Halloween tress, the mother who sets up her ring light & records herself crying, the mother who puts everything & everyone before her child. I could go on & on about her failing as a mother, so feel free to respond, chat some more 💩& then toddle back to where you came from.

Then why contribute even more if her mother is doing that much damage?

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Wasn’t causing offense lovely I’m sure yours is more than sufficient enough to actually be a seasonal tree here however is not lol xx
Aw I wasn't offended at all lol as I say some people think I'm bonkers at times but it really does bring me joy and helps when I'm not feeling so great mentally. I'm told I should quit the day job and start a seasonal decorating business 🤣 or party business lol you never know where the future will land me. But her decorations offend me lol In every season lol the autumnal bleeding garland for Christmas just sent me 🙄🤣

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I will most likely be blocked/ignored/called a ‘hun’/ all three but here goes……

You all profess to be looking out for the welfare of Harper and criticise Aimee for not safeguarding her. You go on about how Harper will face a hard time in senior school given her mothers antics.

The hypocrisy of you all! You comment on Aimee on a daily basis. Her way of parenting, her lifestyle, her attitude etc etc. that’s your prerogative and I do see how people view Aimee the way they do.

What is unforgivable and downright vile of you all is that you are fuelling the fire. The abhorrent slagging off of Aimee. Talking about her pubic area to put it politely, calling her a drag queen, basically calling her a s etc etc etc. More abhorrent is the references to Harpers appearance. You justify yourself by saying Aimee puts her out there so in your eyes it’s fair game. This is a 9 year old child. What you and that other site write is in the public domain. You are the ones doing the damage to Harper. Can you not see that? Aimee has taken her off TT, not IG for whatever reason but hardly posts many pics of her.

You lot are keeping Harper in the limelight. It will be your cruel nicknames that other kids will use. Not anything Aimee says.

It will be your fault when kids say oh your mums a s/desperate/alkie etc. it won’t be down to Aimee.

I cannot fathom the vitriolic behaviour of anyone who has not been hurt personally by Aimee. You are not interested in safeguarding H. You are just intent on sending Aimee over the edge.

No I don’t know Aimee, no I’m not a hun, but yes I am a person with a heart which breaks a little more every time you write further s for people to store up and to be used against an innocent child.
Hello Old Girl…welcome, and thank you for your comments.

I think it’s a bit of a stretch to blame anyone else for anything that may, or may not happen to a child in the future. The likelihood of Harper being bullied is, I grant you, more than likely, and considering the facts, I’m sure those potential bullies have more than enough material by simply looking on TikTok, where few of us (if any) actually comment. I’m sure that Aimee has considered her chosen career may have implications for her Daughter in the future, and her decision has been to continue with it. Not something that anyone but Aimee can be responsible for.

Whilst I take nothing away from your feelings and thoughts, is this really the place to channel them? Why not start a new thread for people who like Aimee? Or simply follow her on Tiktok. I truly believe you’ve totally misjudged commenting here, not because your opinion isn’t valid, more because your audience isn’t interested.

I’d leave if I was you.

All the best.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024

I think it’s a bit of a stretch to blame anyone else for anything that may, or may not happen to a child in the future. The likelihood of Harper being bullied is, I grant you, more than likely, and considering the facts, I’m sure those potential bullies have more than enough material by simply looking on TikTok, where few of us (if any) actually comment. I’m sure that Aimee has considered her chosen career may have implications for her Daughter in the future, and her decision has been to continue with it. Not something that anyone but Aimee can be responsible for.

Whilst I take nothing away from your feelings and thoughts, is this really the place to channel them? Why not start a new thread for people who like Aimee? Or simply follow her on Tiktok. I truly believe you’ve totally misjudged commenting here, not because your opinion isn’t valid, more because your audience isn’t interested.

I’d leave if I was you.

All the best.
I have not said anything about Aimee or my opinion of her. I’m talking about a child. Yes these pages will be the basis of bullying. Aimee doesn’t make up the cruel names does she? That’s what kids focus on to begin with - name calling.

Reactions: pussycatchat

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
If anything most people worry about that child's wellbeing and Aimees lack of safeguarding. If you have nothing to say about her lack there of then you are part of that problem.
I have not commented on Aimee. You are fuelling the fire. I really don’t know why you would do that to a child

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I have not said anything about Aimee or my opinion of her. I’m talking about a child. Yes these pages will be the basis of bullying. Aimee doesn’t make up the cruel names does she? That’s what kids focus on to begin with - name calling.
can you show a screenshot of someone commenting on harper in a negative way? Because perhaps you’ve misunderstood.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024

I’d leave if I was you.

All the best.
Audience may not be interested. Proves my point that you aren’t. I’ll post wherever I like. Maybe it will prick the conscience of at least a few people

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I have not commented on Aimee. You are fuelling the fire. I really don’t know why you would do that to a child
Personally I've said nothing derogatory about that little girls appearance and never would. But you will find that if she started taking care of her and doing what a mother should people wouldn't have anything to say so maybe take this to the source.

Status
Not open for further replies.