Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Personally I've said nothing derogatory about that little girls appearance and never would. But you will find that if she started taking care of her and doing what a mother should people wouldn't have anything to say so maybe take this to the source.
I’m not saying you have. But again 2 wrongs don’t make a right

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
IMG_0415.jpeg
That’s def them they were £121 bloody awful and don’t think she has ever worn them
Trashy & unclassy just like catpiss 🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I think it’s gonna be an illness therefore another movie day (aimless on her phone neglecting to do a thing with her child). She is def due an illness her body will be having antibiotic withdrawals by now.
Here comes her really ill for two weeks because it’s half term and she will do nothing with her child.
Why couldn’t H go to her dads for a week as I’m sure when she was with D2 in the summer holidays H was palmed off to anyone who would have her so she could go destroy hotel rooms & open her David Bowie bulge 🤮🤣🤣

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
No Wendy, Aimee, a hun etc etc. just someone with a heart and a conscience. Carry on all you want. I still think it’s disgusting behaviour which adds munition for would be bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.