Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She is so privileged and so full of herself
Hasn't a notion what's going on in the real world. Never encourages her followers to donate to food banks or charity to help others. I donate to food banks and have taught my daughter it. I always do a shop with her for her to donate it. Help the homeless if I can and I do what I can for people in general sometimes to my own detriment. I couldn't imagine being as selfish as her and being like minded at all. She doesn't realise she makes people feel bad flaunting like she does. Even comments about her own sister when she paid for disney like Charlie could never afford it. That's so demeaning. If it doesn't come from a good heart then keep it is what I say. Aimee needs to lose everything to humble her tbh. I had a good upbringing and never went without but I learned how hard others had it through my parents and what they did for others and how they treated people. There's no chance for Harper.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This has really made me laugh 😆
IMG_4484.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Not to mention the waste. Deluded or just doesn't care. The latter...me thinks..

Nothing more unattractive than a show off!🤬
I agree! I actually hold back posting things especially this past couple of years because I know how muchnpeople are struggling and I have people close to me even that don't need to be made feel bad about where they are in life. That t wouldn't give 2 ss. See there's no sign of wendy for leftovers recently since people stopped asking where her leftovers go lol

Mar 8, 2024
I think our new member is wendy, with the user name and some of the things she has said. Maybe been frustrated at not being able to answer back to the comments on TL over the years and maybe some comments hit hard on a personal level, as - well the truth hurts! Why particularly focus on aimee being called a s? She is! Anyone that puts their own needs and desire to have a man before the safety and welfare of their child is quite frankly a slapper (does the cap fit wendy 😉). She is a single parent but she has more free time than most, so can safely date and sufficiently get to know a person before they are introduced and left alone with her child. The shack up after the divorce, D1 & D2 all introduced into a forced family situation far too quickly.
She had only known D1 a matter of weeks when she was on lives talking to the huns and D1 and H were in the other room with the door shut! A few weeks later and there is a new shag in aimless life being forced upon poor H! H's birthday - D2 will put that new TV up for you in your bedroom! Why is that OK? Why is H forced to get to know this conveyor belt of blokes and why is it appropriate she is left alone with these strangers and why is it OK for them to be in her private space?
There were pages on Tiktok that used pictures of H - that was wrong and it was called out on both here and on TL. Those pictures were publicly available posts put up on unlocked social media by her own mother though and nothing has been been done to rectify this as views and sympathy are more important than worrying about the impact on her child in the future!
Most people on both sites are parents or desperately want to be a parent so are calling out the terrible upbringing that child has, in the vain hope this toxic self centered mother actually listens and makes a change for the sake of her poor child!
Let's be honest H is no longer on TT's as aimee was forced into it due to the neglect, poor parenting and lack of safeguarding of the poor child. She posted videos of herself in her bedroom, desperately lonely asking for strangers on the internet to be her friend! Anything could have happened. When it was brought to aimees attention, she denied it and didn't do anything about it for days.
Her IG and FB are full of pictures of H half naked or in school uniform with the badge showing. Maybe she no longer goes to that infant school but it doesn't take a genius to work out what school she now goes to. Aimee has shown the outside of her house and even pointed out which is H room. Just this week has flashed her address online whilst opening packages. She also has an usual coloured car and has flashed the reg plate. All of this is very dangerous information and people on all platforms are begging her to protect her daughter!
The poor child is stuck in the house 24/7 with only school and the occasional trip to the shops to look forward to. She only started swimming lessons as aimee was shamed into it after the Portugal holiday. What was H's favourite thing about that holiday? The kids club so why isn't she out doing activities, groups and sports after school, weekends and holidays? Just like every other kid does! It's not like Aimee doesn't have the time of resources, she does, she just can't be arsed!
My final point and area of obvious neglect is H poor diet. A couple of pieces of broccoli on a Sunday, and steam bag of buttered veg mid week if she is lucky is not enough to sustain a growing child. Just look at the world book day photo on IG poor H looks gaunt, and frail and has dark circles under her eyes like I've never seen before on a child!
Aimee has all the time and resources to make a really happy healthy childhood for H but chooses not to. Are there pages and pages of people calling aimee out on her terrible parenting and the long term physical and mental damage she is doing to that child yes! And rightly so in my opinion. The whole family need to hang their heads in shame, protect that poor child and help turn things around before it's too late.
Being a good parent is not about never saying no to them or giving them everything they want, splashing money on them instead of care and attention!
Wow...u covered everything! Very well written and so bloody true! 👏 👏👏👏👏❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oooo I’ve 13 minutes left. I’m beginning to think she won’t turn the comments off on this one. Too many comments blowing smoke up her arse 🍑 💨
She’s deleting the rest 😂she’s so nasty, she could have just let that comment go. No need for this response at all. You’d think she would read that and then rein it in a bit and do a bit of self reflection. She’s a real piece of work 🙄

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Finally managed to catch up on today...
The Huns will keep popping up and defending princess od bum wipes, personally I think ignorence is best. I wouldn't even reply, it's a forum where we speak our minds and if people want to come over here and be offended that's there issues!! Let's stay in our own lane 🤣🤣

Loving the hippo videos!! We survived the lakes and didn't manage to smash the room up 🤣

Also this old whatever, I'm gutted you've left as I really wanted you to do my hair!! I'm gutted I won't be able to get the Wendy special. 😢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hasn't a notion what's going on in the real world. Never encourages her followers to donate to food banks or charity to help others. I donate to food banks and have taught my daughter it. I always do a shop with her for her to donate it. Help the homeless if I can and I do what I can for people in general sometimes to my own detriment. I couldn't imagine being as selfish as her and being like minded at all. She doesn't realise she makes people feel bad flaunting like she does. Even comments about her own sister when she paid for disney like Charlie could never afford it. That's so demeaning. If it doesn't come from a good heart then keep it is what I say. Aimee needs to lose everything to humble her tbh. I had a good upbringing and never went without but I learned how hard others had it through my parents and what they did for others and how they treated people. There's no chance for Harper.
She will be doing a foodbank shop next, look at me doing selfless things now I’ve been gossiped about on CC. A whole post about helping others.

Mar 8, 2024
Good ! I reported the live yesterday as R was on it listening to totally inappropriate dialogue
Any weirdo could pop up in the comments and say something about him. It’s boils my blood the total disregard for him when she puts him on her lives x
Really that's disgusting, so glad she got the ban 👍 x but definitely not long enough!
Even though I generally thought she was better than the other 2 she's clearly not 😡

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
This has really made me laugh 😆
IMG_4484.jpeg
When she first started saying she wanted to move house cos of the 'bad memories' in this house, someone commented offering mortgage advice. Aimless commented back saying she didn't need a mortgage. Has she still got Duncle Daves wedding wad of cash? Will she try and buy a house with the proceeds of crime? It'll be interesting if she gets investigated for that.

Mar 8, 2024
Sure Wendy’s said on one of her videos this old girl too tbh I’d have to go back on and check but I’m sure
Yeah think she did but don't subject yourself to those videos looking 😳🧓😴😴😴😴
My money is on Wendy or the Friend, using the word friend loosely as she was nowhere to be seen when A needed someone to make a coffee with her 🤣😁😁

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She will be doing a foodbank shop next, look at me doing selfless things now I’ve been gossiped about on CC. A whole post about helping others.
As I say unless it comes from a good heart then she can keep it. She only ever does things for herself or to make herself look good to her huns who seem to have as little moral compass as her. Also please anyone that reads my post don't think I'm bragging that I do those things. It's just something I have done since I was a child with my own parents that I do with mines because people need help and if I can I do. Nobody in my actual life knows I do it apart from my dad and my daughter.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
As I say unless it comes from a good heart then she can keep it. She only ever does things for herself or to make herself look good to her huns who seem to have as little moral compass as her. Also please anyone that reads my post don't think I'm bragging that I do those things. It's just something I have done since I was a child with my own parents that I do with mines because people need help and if I can I do. Nobody in my actual life knows I do it apart from my dad and my daughter.
it didnt read as bragging, to me it shows a responsible and caring parent who actively encourages their child to help others. Aimee could learn a thing or two from you

Status
Not open for further replies.