Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
When she first started saying she wanted to move house cos of the 'bad memories' in this house, someone commented offering mortgage advice. Aimless commented back saying she didn't need a mortgage. Has she still got Duncle Daves wedding wad of cash? Will she try and buy a house with the proceeds of crime? It'll be interesting if she gets investigated for that.
She was given the house by her dad 😉probably got uncle Dave’s cash under the floorboards. Maybe that’s why her ex husband never appears to step in and intervene with his daughter. He’s had some too, they are in it up to their necks. The whole lot are disgusting 😡

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I mean having a mental health issue is really no excuse to act a t either but you tried saying Aimee had similar to yourself and that’s why she acts the way she does. Mental health issues are NO EXCUSE to neglect a child.

“Oh I’m ever so sorry I didn’t bother to care for my child, my poor *insert mh condition* stopped me* do off. Aimee is a fanny, her family are enablers as are you and that’s why she continues to let Harper down. That’s what’s not right. Harper won’t look back in 20 years time and go oh those on commentcafe called me Harper twist but she will look back and wonder why her own mother didn’t love her enough to keep her safe. She’ll wonder why her mother never taught her basic hygiene skills. She will wonder why she was never enough and why her mother always needed a new man every few months. She’ll wonder all of that and more. I know that speaking from experience.

So get off your high horse and stop pretending like you care. If you care that much, go message Aimee with your concerns and then let us know when she gets back to you. I bet she won’t.

And before you pipe up with even more se, I suffer with my own mental health. I would NEVER act the way Aimee does. My kid comes before everything.
Agree with everything but last sentence you are telling the absolute one thing Aimee has not and will ever do because she is a selfish materialistic narcissistic cat piss smelly t. MY KID COMES BEFORE ANYTHING!

Anyone who ever comes on here trying to say we are bad people or making things worse can honestly NEVER say Aimee never puts Harper as no 1 priority and that she comes before anything. Actually feel so sad even typing that but it’s the bloody truth 😢

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
She was given the house by her dad 😉probably got uncle Dave’s cash under the floorboards. Maybe that’s why her ex husband never appears to step in and intervene with his daughter. He’s had some too, they are in it up to their necks. The whole lot are disgusting 😡
Her mother in law was working there the whole time the police were investigating which started in 2014. I find it hard to believe that the likes of the M.I.L. and her cousins etc had no idea what was going on. People are not daft, you know when something is a bit awry or dodgy at a workplace. Are we to believe for 4 years Aimee and her husband, mother in law, aunt, cousins and anyone else in the family never discussed what was going on?

Mar 8, 2024
Again proves our point. Why can’t she be on camera because of the trolls what about the nonces who take pics and videos of kids and do disgusting things with them. What about all the accounts on TT who could be anyone asking how H is they might all look like women’s accounts but it could be a man and women can also be nonces.

There are no trolls on Wendy or Charlie TT just Aimee’s. She posts H on her insta. The reason she can’t post her on TT is because she has been told to by someone I think it’s most likely been Andy or a warning from the school/social work.
Anyone remember H drinking that morning juice...tongue in and out like a lizard?? I dread to think what that clip cud hv been used for. Stupid thick b. That's why we are all angry and safeguarding aware!!🤬🙄

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her mother in law was working there the whole time the police were investigating which started in 2014. I find it hard to believe that the likes of the M.I.L. and her cousins etc had no idea what was going on. People are not daft, you know when something is a bit awry or dodgy at a workplace. Are we to believe for 4 years Aimee and her husband, mother in law, aunt, cousins and anyone else in the family never discussed what was going on?
Quite right, didn’t help when he was buying all those cars, one of them must have wondered where that amount of money was coming from. To give her cash as a wedding gift, so many red flags and they didn’t notice. What a load of crap. She’s as manipulative and greedy as he is

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Only watching the haul now. None of them clothes look like they will fit her build. She may be tall but she's skinny Aimee and most of them clothes are short or tops so it doesn't matter if she's tall. They will be swinging on her. Also she's 9, crop tops 🙈 personally I always felt they sexualised children and shouldn't be worn but maybe I'm just being modest. I really hope she guts Harpers room and doesn't just accessorise it differently. It needs repainting and new bed and some furniture in and shelves and things that will make it her safe haven. Last time she showed it it looked like she was shoved in a spare room. No personality, no cute things, no warmth or love in it and dirty.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Debs has posted 😂

Attachments

• IMG_3518.jpeg
    IMG_3518.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 64
Mar 2, 2024
Quite right, didn’t help when he was buying all those cars, one of them must have wondered where that amount of money was coming from. To give her cash as a wedding gift, so many red flags and they didn’t notice. What a load of crap. She’s as manipulative and greedy as he is
Do we know why Gregory tried to sell the house in 2012 but then didn't and then signed it over to only Aimee in 2015 when her and Andy got married in 2013 and were living there?

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
CLEARLY you read here or Tattle Aimee coz you deleted that video, went on TL and SAW that they'd posted it so you thought you'd put it back up coz everyone will see it anyway 😂😂😂😂🤣 PMSL you sad b, You've just confirmed you DO read about yourself on here or TL. I'd be fing mortified if people thought about me what they think about YOU! Go and have a wash you scruffy b and sort your sshow of a life out. I'd be fing EMBARRASED to leave the house if people spoke about me the way they do about you
She is obsessed with TL and trolls. Aimee thinks in her delusional head she is living the life everyone wants like a fing Beverly Hills housewife. She can’t stand that people who come from less or more that what she has aren’t jealous of her and don’t want to be her. Living your lonely life would be absolutely hell posting TT 3-4 times daily to get money and comments off strangers to feed your ego that’s so low 🤦‍♀️

She has more disposable income than me but I go to work every day for my kids as does my husband and so we can spend anytime not at work as a family. Whether that is a walk with the dog, movie night, game night which costs nothing we don’t need SNACKAGE or a well saved trip to Florida which is our bucket list dream. Our holiday might be taking years to save for but we have fun and enjoy each others company every bloody day. Money can’t buy what we have and we have been on our arse a few times.

Aimee you can’t even pay a man to stay with you you basically pay them to go on dates weekends away and after a few weeks of your psychotic cling on behaviour they are done. Nobody wants a 14 year old jealous girlfriend at their age.

I don’t talk about money yet day in day out you post haul after haul it’s always the best of the best Tesco finest or M & S you are a sly t saying omg you don’t know me I never talk about money! You laughed at your followers who said you should waited until tomorrow for the 25% money off Tesco clothes. If that was me I would return it all and buy it again to save £25 the alcoholic in you can’t even realise that’s a few bottles of Kylie!

Seriously you need to shove your hauls up your arse cos we are the ones who aren’t sitting lonely in our houses seeking validation and comments from random strangers TT accounts.

We all have a real life family as well as our CC and TL family and friends not bought like yours just genuine love and friendship. Nobody will ever love you because your fing poison.

Rant over needed that after today and last night🤬

Last edited:

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Gosh you ladies have been busy!! I'm still catching up but my eyes are literally closing 😴😴 I just wanted to add my 2 pence worth.. Harper might not physically appear in tiktoks anymore but to claim she's been taken off her tiktok is absurd. Aimees tiktok is all about Harper. Taking the child off and safe guarding her isn't showing everyone what she's had for breakfast every morning 🙄 good night you lovely bunch , apart from the old one 😚

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
As I say unless it comes from a good heart then she can keep it. She only ever does things for herself or to make herself look good to her huns who seem to have as little moral compass as her. Also please anyone that reads my post don't think I'm bragging that I do those things. It's just something I have done since I was a child with my own parents that I do with mines because people need help and if I can I do. Nobody in my actual life knows I do it apart from my dad and my daughter.
Well you sound like a lovely family and it’s a very humanitarian kind thing To do I love i love my work,they have a meal cooked by us and anyone can come whatever their circumstances and sit and have a chat while we do a waitress service they can go home with a food parcel

Status
Not open for further replies.