Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Day 4 of requesting she washes her hair I can’t believe she’s had it waved and probably used hair spray and still hasn’t washed it 🤮
Also can she stop whipping her hair back and forth in the kitchen scruffy little witch!
Actually think she’s not washed it in about 10 days. No way she washed it before Friday as curls don’t hold in fresh washed hair (always best to wash day before) and she certainly didn’t do that.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Actually think she’s not washed it in about 10 days. No way she washed it before Friday as curls don’t hold in fresh washed hair (always best to wash day before) and she certainly didn’t do that.

I think the last wash was when she did the dish up dinner in the towel for the ad 😂😂 going to look now see how long it’s been 👀

It’s been 1 week! 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Morning everyone. Sat here chewing my coffee whilst my boiler gets serviced. Get you minds out of the gutter you lot. It's so easy these days to put reminders in your phone to alert you about upcoming events. So Aimless how come you can't do that for your daughter's school trip? Oh yeah, cause she doesn't rate on your need to know scale does she. If it's not influencer/tiktok/gram related you can't be arsed. I have phone alerts, wall calendar, work diary AND my favourite post-it notes so I don't forget IMPORTANT events. I also keep track of the blokes (mummy tell Aimee I have a boyfriend she thinks I'm just a troll) and my mom's important paperwork too. It's not that hard is it?

We can only hope he is 😔
Well his mother is friends with her mother so they are all as bad as each other. There are plenty people around the little girl yet non have managed to intervene. Surely someone could take her out sometime for walks on the beach or something fun. Just wait till she’s a teenager and giving her the finger 🖕

Mar 8, 2024
Did Aimee really call h’s dad and partner druggies? I missed this! Anyone got a screenshot 👀
No she didn’t. I don’t know where they got that from. What she did do was respond to a comment made on one of woe is me’s posts where it was said that Aimee had accused her ex of being a druggie and an abuser. Aimee replied saying something along the lines of “well it’s true”. There was no mentioned of his new partner.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No she didn’t. I don’t know where they got that from. What she did do was respond to a comment made on one of woe is me’s posts where it was said that Aimee had accused her ex of being a druggie and an abuser. Aimee replied saying something along the lines of “well it’s true”. There was no mentioned of his new partner.
Did she say it’s not slander if it’s true?

Mar 8, 2024
Morning everyone. Sat here chewing my coffee whilst my boiler gets serviced. Get you minds out of the gutter you lot. It's so easy these days to put reminders in your phone to alert you about upcoming events. So Aimless how come you can't do that for your daughter's school trip? Oh yeah, cause she doesn't rate on your need to know scale does she. If it's not influencer/tiktok/gram related you can't be arsed. I have phone alerts, wall calendar, work diary AND my favourite post-it notes so I don't forget IMPORTANT events. I also keep track of the blokes (mummy tell Aimee I have a boyfriend she thinks I'm just a troll) and my mom's important paperwork too. It's not that hard is it?
That joke at the start didn't pass me by 🤣 maybe my dirty mind 🤦‍♀️🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I totally agree with this. I hope he is doing all he can behind the scenes it’s gone on far too long now in my opinion. I am fully aware of the process and lengths it takes but there’s no way I could sit back and do nothing if I was Andy. It also baffles me why she would be stopped posting on tt but find it acceptable to still post her elsewhere on different platforms. Let’s just hope something is done sooner rather than later she goes to high school next year doesn’t she it’s really only 18 months time and we all know how fast that comes about. Her little primary school she attends now may not give her issues and the children may not have seen Aimee’s tiktok yet but high school all different schools come together and it only takes for one child with a older sibling who has seen aimee and h for a comment and it will go from there. It will be shared everywhere and aimee once again will go viral for all the wrong reasons but least she will get that blue tick she longs for 🙄 I honestly don’t understand why none of the family see this not just aimee the whole pissy clan.

A CC Movie Premier 🎦🎥
Much obliged 🤣❤️

Wahltroll

Mar 9, 2024
There are far to many I'd be here till my 50th in 5 yr them but here are mine
The thermometer
The pretend stuttering
The crying into her Halloween mug
The attack of the Halloween tree
The pretending both Ds want her back
To name a few, but like I say I don't have 5 Yr to waste 🤣🤣🤣
Wasn’t there also a leave me alone… why do you say I smell of cat piss? 🤣