Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Oh Aimee, tell us you don’t like to talk about money whilst showing us your spending on clothes shopping hauls, all those takeaways, food shops etc,etc ! fair few of each in less than a week missy! And as for the old girl, sort the root of the issue out, which is Aimee. You’re as bad as her and her bloody huns!!
Morning Ladies 😆
So why doesn’t she show receipts for all the other things she buys 🤣 oh maybe they aren’t a bargain and £90 odd pound in home bargains for a pile of crap isn’t a bargain

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Ladies how do you upload stuff on here, not sure if I'm being really stupid or there's no button for me to do it 😅 xx

Mar 8, 2024
And every time she does an outfit try on for an event, she ALWAYS wears something completely different and more expensive than what she’d shown. Shows just how she spends money like water, she’s not always talking about money but she’s flaunting daily in many different ways £78 for a cheap branded tracksuit when some people are choosing to heat or eat cos they only have £80 to last a week. Shes so out of touch to the real world & any one who says she’s relatable is just a big t like her

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Good morning, finally all caught up. Been a whirlwind in here. So glad to see normality restored, let’s hope it stays that way 🥰
Aimee hasn’t been showing on my fyp last few days so between here and T I’m all caught up 🤣
One of my pet peeves is toast crumbs in butter 🤢
To those sharing their personal struggles, you are definitely all strong individuals, be proud of what you have achieved, I know I am 🥰 sending you all positive vibes and hugs 🥰

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Morning all, nearly 2 hours to catch up lastnight and abit this morning but made it haha. Got to say ladies you all handled the fishy flaps fans beautifully! Fancy coming on here to defend the money laundering fraud! Shame she didn't think about Harper when she was opening her legs for all the little Frank's eh! Strange Men in her house after weeks! suppose to be Harpers safe space!! If anyone exploits Harper is her Mother! Where was her mother instincts? These Men could be anyone! Done anything! And the princess just opens her doors for them to come into her home and be around her daughter on her own at times! Lack off nutrition, lack of safeguarding, lack of support with her everyday basic needs, does absolutely nothing but shop shop shop! parading around in her bras which is definitely going to result in Harper getting teased in her high school years. Takes her of TT but leaves her videos and photos on every social media platform for any Tom dick and Harry! The stuff people can do these days to manipulate photos is shocking! All that doesn't even cover it half of it! but for the fans of the 'open all hours' mother of the year! If anything the people from TL and Here have shown nothing but care for Harper! More than her own mother! Do your research before coming here with ur one liner responses acting all concerned for Harper. Keep smiling CC and TL ❤ xxx
She spills her guts then comes on to defend herself and blame the trolls for whatever if you don’t want anyone to have an opinion different to you social media is not the place for that yet she has chosen to make that her career strange

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The issue these days with Aimee is she has become predictable and irrelevant. There a far better and newer creators stepping up now and Aimee is moving way down the list of TikTok creators these days. Gone are the days where she was invited to studios to do lives cos she's filtered to do on her own TikTok page that no one recognised her in the studio, overweight, shiny, rat tails hair and they called her out on it and she's never got over it so she refuses to do them now lol. This is what happens Aimee when you're fake, you're bound to get caught out! So by doing the odd live from her home with all her filters to full effect she feels she's in control. It tells you something when all of TL and CC can predict what her content is going to be, what she's going to say, what she's going to wear. You need to have a rethink Aimee and change your content. Spewing out hammy sammy, and pretending to forget Harpers trip doesn't make you look cute, it just makes you look a dense prick! And stop putting on the b from the block persona to try and pretend you don't need a man and you're over D2. You don't have any of us lot convinced even if your brain dead hun's think the sun shines from your arse hole. By the way Aimee get over it, D2 is never coming back ;);)

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
How true though! She mite not spout about I've spent this much blah blah! But every single holiday, event/ even valentines day speaks for itself how much she spends....challenge for her! Do something/plan something that involves very little cost like most of us have to do during the holidays! And no that does not include getting free little Franks! Ha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-111010_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-111010_TikTok.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 200

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Few guesses re her “content” this week

*TAN REVEAL (used over sunbed tan)

*LASH SERUM update (used twice daily every day but no mention of it since first shown)

*BACK TO TESCO she said in comments she will return all clothes bought yesterday so she can take advantage of the 25% today.

*M and S haul of fresh fruit and veg (to prove she and H do eat a healthy balanced diet off camera)

*B and M haul of easter presents (yes more!) for H and R

*HAIR WASH (flogging whatever se she is now given free to promote whether it’s good or bad)

*SOFA RESET (simple cleaning and throw new cushions at it)

*WOE IS ME content, “this is NOT OK….”
So she is taking the clothes back. I put on here last night that she should take them back today and return them as she could spend the money she saved on Kylie 🤣 she will likely do that or just buy more se

Status
Not open for further replies.