Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I completely agree regarding the Troll accounts, & going for her Daughter. I'm absolutely astounded people seem to think it's ok to use a profile pic of H & make videos about her appearance & call her names because 'Her useless Mother posts her online publicly on her socials for all to see'. She's an innocent child at the end of the day, & those accounts are just as bad, targeting an innocent child.
People shouldn’t be discussing children, it annoys me when people do this 🙄 Children should never be the subject of a snark account/thread. The child can’t even consent to be part of these idiotic TikToker accounts, their parents shouldn’t be including them. Same with vulnerable adults being used by Tiktokers for content (and who also subsequently end up being troll targets), it’s just not on. Selfish idiots only care about content and if the child brings in views then that works for them 🙄

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
This troll account states they’re trying to prove a point around her lack of safeguarding but in the process you are posting a child, you are mocking a child and the lengths you are going to is just getting creepy at this point! But then Aimee is doing nothing about it, you would delete images, private your accounts just something to prevent further humiliation of your daughter. But nope! All still public, even posting new photos! For what? All your huns to blow smoke 💨 up your 🍑 is it really worth it?

Seriously single mama the only thing official about you is you are officially deluded! And need to re think your life choices!
Instead you’re doing a Tesco haul!

Mar 7, 2024
Yay! I have found this thread. Oh my, where do I start. Remember those lives she use to do where she did a raffle if you bought something?? Well I got blocked for telling her it was illegal and was part of the gambling act etc.

I first found her tik tock when I had just left my abusive husband. Walked out with just the clothes on my back, a small back pack that I could hide under my coat. Went to pick my child up and never returned. It was the most scariest time of my life. I thought she had gone through something similar as I too was being helped by woman's aid. I now know that was a lie she made up. However at first I gave her the benefit of the doubt, found the other comment site that I can't comment on and started to read. What a novel!

I'm here now, appalled by what is currently happening (photos of H being uploaded), though beefgate was just too funny to pass by😁!

Hope this thread is kept alive and we can have many threads like the other site. :)

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Yay! I have found this thread. Oh my, where do I start. Remember those lives she use to do where she did a raffle if you bought something?? Well I got blocked for telling her it was illegal and was part of the gambling act etc.

I first found her tik tock when I had just left my abusive husband. Walked out with just the clothes on my back, a small back pack that I could hide under my coat. Went to pick my child up and never returned. It was the most scariest time of my life. I thought she had gone through something similar as I too was being helped by woman's aid. I now know that was a lie she made up. However at first I gave her the benefit of the doubt, found the other comment site that I can't comment on and started to read. What a novel!

I'm here now, appalled by what is currently happening (photos of H being uploaded), though beefgate was just too funny to pass by😁!

Hope this thread is kept alive and we can have many threads like the other site. :)
Sorry to hear what you went through, I'm glad you found the strength to get out it takes a brave woman x

B belly

Mar 2, 2024

I hope life is treating you well now

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t agree with her kid being posted however, we need to remember Aimee swore on Harpers life she has never lied once on TikTok 😳😳 That is the lowest of the low for a mother to do that. She’s addicted to TikTok and all the fake adoration from her Huns and she will always put that before anything including her daughter. I’m loving watching her squirm and I’m loving watching her being called out 😁😂

Mar 7, 2024
Omg I haven’t been able to comment on the other site BUT have read them since the beginning.
What is happening now is Aimee getting her karma - crying into the camera, sad soundtracks over the top, staring into the distance etc ✋🏻 spending like such a relatable mum (not 🤦🏼‍♀️) all coming back to bite her on the ar*e!!
Drama, drama, drama all day everyday!

Mar 7, 2024
People shouldn’t be discussing children, it annoys me when people do this 🙄 Children should never be the subject of a snark account/thread. The child can’t even consent to be part of these idiotic TikToker accounts, their parents shouldn’t be including them. Same with vulnerable adults being used by Tiktokers for content (and who also subsequently end up being troll targets), it’s just not on. Selfish idiots only care about content and if the child brings in views then that works for them 🙄
It's so sad when they use their children to up their views and even more sad when they film their child in hospital , these so called influencers are supposed to safeguard their children but they don't

Mar 7, 2024
So now she is comparing herself to Caroline flack, I have zero words, she’s claiming in the comments section that if we think she is comparing herself we have missed the point.

Caroline had her demons, was hounded by the whole British press and the police, Aimee you are only dealing with a troll account which you can easily block, move on with your day and go back to your taste testing the random rubbish you purchase when you “fall” into m&s it is no comparison in the slightest.
You thrive of the sympathy, your “huns” attacking people on your behalf. You could easily un install the app, deactivate, put the phone down and live a peaceful life, working, raising your kid etc. but nope! Being adored on social media means more and you could never possibly do that!
Her huns and Steph Vavron Huns are so vile and say people who comment something that Vav disagrees with are just 'jealous ' I'd like to know what we are all jealous of !

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Omg I haven’t been able to comment on the other site BUT have read them since the beginning.
What is happening now is Aimee getting her karma - crying into the camera, sad soundtracks over the top, staring into the distance etc ✋🏻 spending like such a relatable mum (not 🤦🏼‍♀️) all coming back to bite her on the ar*e!!
Drama, drama, drama all day everyday!
Me tooo I’ve been there since thread 1! Never been able to comment

Mar 7, 2024
She will be enjoying the attention, good or bad. Did the police call round? Not a chance! It was the same BS R Charlie was spouting on a drunken live that her dad had told her about a new law - anyone that leaves troll negative comments on a social media account, the police will track and deal with them 🙄 Honestly, the police don't have the capacity to deal with genuine crimes, they aren't going to rush around to some self-absorbed show off that posts her whole life online and expects only positive comments. She needs to be told to get a grip and get a life. I do think the troll pages need to lay of H. Just because her own mother isn't able to safeguard her she doesn't deserve this. She's going to be ripped by school mates and the negative impact her social media footprint will have on the mental health (through no fault of her own, all her useless mothers fault) does not bear thinking about. Hope grandad money bags is ready to pay out for therapy for that poor kid 😢

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Naming d2s mother for being behind the woeisme account 😳😳😳

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_221530.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_221530.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 300
Status
Not open for further replies.