Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I personally do not believe it is debs she was more subtle and relied on the “well if the shoe fits” and “if you think it’s about anyone then that isn’t my problem” kind of vibe! This woe is me seems more in your face and is going to all levels just to prove a point (I’m unsure as to what that point is)

And Aimee is just Tesco hauls, beef stew, Caroline flack and acting all depressed in her own comment section.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she had made the account herself as a way to gain sympathy and also to push the whole “trolls leave me alone” narrative before I do something stupid. 🤦🏼‍♀️

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Getting mouthy. Probably a belly full of alcohol giving her the confidence

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_232901.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_232901.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 372
Mar 7, 2024
She was never pregnant, it was a desperate ploy to try and keep a bloke. D1&D2 were brief shags, nothing more, she mourned them longer than the relationships lasted. She desperately wants to prove to the ex hubby that she can have what he has got. She hates her mum and sister having their own TTs, can't stand to share the lime light. Especially when they get positive comments about their cooking. She bought the most expensive beef and expected lots of adoration...... but she can't cook because she can't be arsed and never properly feeds her child.... can't read a packet because she already knows everything. It was the most basic roast that H & R could have cooked better. Comments didn't go her way and the only ones blowing smoke up her a*se were her mum and sister and they have to as she buys them holidays! Hence radio silence, feel sorry for me with this recycling of old BS ohhhh and here is an AD buy stuff so I can make money as I'm sooooo sad because people don't love me and everything I do 😭😭😭 look sad face - not my face, that's obviously heavily filtered (I don't use filters or lie on TT though 🤣🤣🤣)

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I find it very strange she's not blocked the wo is me account and so allowing wo to comment on her posts.Normally they would of been blocked straight away.Shes now turned all comments of on her last few posts.Like a few are saying I wonder is wo actually her?
I personally don't think she's that bright to do the account herself lol. Whoever is behind the account is relentless though and very thorough in they're posts! It's a great watch isn't it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Like so many others I can't comment on the other side but read it religiously. Thanks for your community service.

I've followed Aimless since the beginning, initially she seemed down to earth loved her lives and the tea.

When she filmed the car crash was the turning point, the fake tears the manipulative to buy tat off TT. I'm so invested. What I can't fathom is with all this why not come off social media. Any normal mother would walk away to protect her child. The footprint left behind will haunt her daughter for the rest of her life.

This has been going on for over 12 months with social services the breaking down of her relationships. You'd just stop social media. Proves she absolutely thrives of the attention.

I was blocked for telling her that ber address was visible on a take away bag!! The video is still up!!

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Like so many others I can't comment on the other side but read it religiously. Thanks for your community service.

I've followed Aimless since the beginning, initially she seemed down to earth loved her lives and the tea.

When she filmed the car crash was the turning point, the fake tears the manipulative to buy tat off TT. I'm so invested. What I can't fathom is with all this why not come off social media. Any normal mother would walk away to protect her child. The footprint left behind will haunt her daughter for the rest of her life.

This has been going on for over 12 months with social services the breaking down of her relationships. You'd just stop social media. Proves she absolutely thrives of the attention.

I was blocked for telling her that ber address was visible on a take away bag!! The video is still up!!
I used to like her too until she started moaning about everything now I find it hard to find many positives. Even when she tries it's cringe because it's fake

Mar 8, 2024

She blocks people for the weirdest reasons!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Me tooo I’ve been there since thread 1! Never been able to comment
I thought she was so draining and then I started to see through her. Felt like it was just me but then when she kept going on about Tattle, I went and had a look. Relieved to find like minded souls and now it’s the best drama out there. Reality car crash tv at its finest. She thinks it’s a game now, adamantly leaving her profiles PUBLIC with her daughter’s photos for all to see. One on instagram with her in her pants and no vest dancing in front of the tv. Just take them off or make it private 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
I thought she was so draining and then I started to see through her. Felt like it was just me but then when she kept going on about Tattle, I went and had a look. Relieved to find like minded souls and now it’s the best drama out there. Reality car crash tv at its finest. She thinks it’s a game now, adamantly leaving her profiles PUBLIC with her daughter’s photos for all to see. One on instagram with her in her pants and no vest dancing in front of the tv. Just take them off or make it private 🙄
Yep I started off thinking she was ok. Then she started to wear thin. Found that site because she kept mentioning it realised it wasn’t just me! The people over there are so funny. It’s my daily entertainment!

Mar 7, 2024
Smug video this morning - she's not backing down against the bullies. The comments were flooded by genuine followers saying please lock down your social media accounts especially the pictures of H...... wasn't what she wanted to hear so comments are off - shock!! Wish someone from the family or school would advocate for that poor child because clearly her mother is too self absorbed to see the harm she is doing to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.