Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m not understanding why she would repost those videos if she wanted to keep this private. Does she want to get tongues wagging so she can get hate comments?? Was this tactical? Or is she very very very stupid?
She won’t want it private she will want people to know eventually for her sympathy vote and how strong she is facing it all. Anything for content let’s not forget that. She knows what she’s doing however she doesn’t think things through and her platform is based on being a independent single mama who needs no man so I would imagine she would get a lot of backlash not only for not protecting herself but also for her fake persona of a single independent mama. Once again the fault lies with Aimee for not protecting herself and jumping from man to man 🤢 poor h another point to be bullied oh harper ya ma has herpes the s etc etc kids can be vile

Mar 8, 2024
“Life changing news”

Attachments

• IMG_2107.jpeg
    IMG_2107.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 193

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
This always gives me second hand embarrassment. Just read over on TL there’s a screenshot of Aimee being ableist describing people who are on TL and I’m assuming on here using very derogatory terms which I will not repeat because it is absolutely disgusting the language she has used. Maybe someone should report her for a hate crime or discrimination. Fuming!!
I tried looking for the comment on that video and I couldn’t find it to report it.
Made me feel sick with disgust that she wrote that & the same day she got old girl Catpiss Shirley to come in here to say stop bullying.
Old girl you really need to tell your daughter she can get in trouble for hate crime for that absolutely disgusting word SHE WROTE.
I’d be ashamed if my children EVER came out with words like that (they won’t because they had a lovely upbringing & have morals)
I would make them publicly apologise whilst I was with them stating as a mother to this overgrown,temper tantrum, catpiss smelling, pathetic 38 yr old (yes hard to believe she’s not 13 again isn’t it ) i find what she said disgusting, derogatory, hateful speech and I’m ashamed of her !!!
You won’t do that though will you Shirley because Catpiss subsidises your life financially & you can’t upset Princess Catpiss can you.
See you not only taught your daughter to be a sla-g, eat junk food, absolutely no fashion sense,baby her but you also taught her to be an alcoholic and that it makes everything better and be man hungry. Her maybe Daddy Greg & real Daddy Uncle David taught her to be a selfish, greedy, materialistic & how money makes life better especially if it’s stolen from elderly people.

Also Lady Catpiss I would rather eat dog 💩 before I was ever jealous of your, sad, delusional, Narcissistic, lonely AF life where your only happiness is via alcohol & sex toys 🖕

Now I’m off to chew on my coffee & orgasm over a toasted hot cross bun 🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Hi all, new here… sorry if this has been mentioned but has anybody noticed her recent reposts? I think this may be the explanation to her ‘life changing news’

She also apparently had gonorrhoea at the same time and if she is to get ANY new man she has to tell them.
I also hope she has separate CLEAN sponges, flannels, towels for H & everything is washed on at least 60C

*trigger warning ⚠️
This was also the time she faked being pregnant as D2 apparently has had the snip & then insinuated she had a M/C. If you go on her TL thread they have a wiki page with the timeline & everything they have said is true

Attachments

• IMG_2781.png
    IMG_2781.png
    419.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2782.png
    IMG_2782.png
    429.7 KB · Views: 158
Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Morning lovely’s just caught up on dud 🥴 iv made chicken drumsticks oh foff aimee. Ok so say she does genuinely take that chicken off the bone for h. Wouldn’t even be enough chicken for a full sandwich so how is that sufficient for a evening meal. She has no common sense at all. I also am on the hunt to bump into her too. I will also be taking pics of her if I see her and will literally be running here with them 😂 It’s amazing how she thinks clap back videos are going to gain her support. The fall is slowly coming and I’m here for it her huns are jumping on genuine followers and Wendy is the instigator by allowing it. I don’t like any of them but I do feel like Charlie has somewhat better cleanliness and she seems to appreciate things a hell of a lot more I watched a video of her buying ugg sandals and yes designer but she stated her last pair was 6 years ago and she will have these for years and that to me is genuine. Aimee could learn a thing or two off her. Don’t get me wrong charlie has major faults In her parenting too with how she speaks around Ralph etc but in certain ways I feel she does have better morals
I feel the same about Charlie

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Mooooorning all. I am going to town later to meet my child and grandchild. I have to go to Poundland to stock up on cleaning products (yes really, and I do use them, Aimless take note) So does anybody want a haul? I can wear an Oodie, put some talons on and chip pan grease in my hair. I have also been practicing gurning into the camera. Any negative comments I shall call the police. Thank chew.
20211109_211421.jpg
Make sure you also tell us what you spent and show your receipt & do a vlog making sure you tag Poundland in it just incase they want you to represent them 🤣🤣🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up Miss Catpiss has herpes 🤣 hope she is gonna add that to her tinder profile! 100% explains why someone seen her at the clinic! This has made my day she has spread them legs one time too many and this is what she deserves. She is gonna need to tell every new victim about this

@Sevda_the_seagull please make a TT to warn any male residents within her vicinity

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Morning Cretins 🤪

Just caught up Miss Catpiss has herpes 🤣 hope she is gonna add that to her tinder profile! 100% explains why someone seen her at the clinic! This has made my day she has spread them legs one time too many and this is what she deserves. She is gonna need to tell every new victim about this

@Sevda_the_seagull please make a TT to warn any male residents within her vicinity
Mrs Cretin to you 🤣

Wait...has there been news about the STD?
Not caught up yet as at work...x

Status
Not open for further replies.