Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Here’s the TL wiki timelines for D1/D2 and the supposed MC
So the 4th September TT she made about the news that will change the rest of her life is she was diagnosed with HERPES 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet D2 dumped her cos she passed it to him and she made up that whole miscarriage to keep the herpes quiet. She couldn’t say he dumped her because of that as it’s her own fault for spreading her legs not using protection.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Hey guys, just received this reply and I’m going to conduct a email obviously but I thought I’d post in case anyone else wants to send a email too.

Attachments

• IMG_3525.png
    IMG_3525.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 236

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Morning Cretins 🤪

Just caught up Miss Catpiss has herpes 🤣 hope she is gonna add that to her tinder profile! 100% explains why someone seen her at the clinic! This has made my day she has spread them legs one time too many and this is what she deserves. She is gonna need to tell every new victim about this

@Sevda_the_seagull please make a TT to warn any male residents within her vicinity
Mrs Cretin to you 🤣

Wait...has there been news about the STD?
Not caught up yet as at work...x

Hi lovelies

Just in case you were not aware the C word you using in jest with one another is actually an old derogatory term for those with physical or mental development 😔.

I’d just hate for you to be causing offence to other users on here so wanted to flag up in case wasn’t aware 💕

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
What a time to be alive when the “trolls” of tl and cc help you get your blue tick 😂😂😂😂😂
To be fair she needs to be in the media 3 times in a year I heard to get her her blue tick. And yeah there is a risk it might help her achieve it but do you think Daddy, Wendy, MIL etc will be very happy that her being on tik tok has dragged this all back up again? It’s hardly good press.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Hi lovelies

Just in case you were not aware the C word you using in jest with one another is actually an old derogatory term for those with physical or mental development 😔.

I’d just hate for you to be causing offence to other users on here so wanted to flag up in case wasn’t aware 💕
Sorry I meant no offence to anyone it was just what Aimee called us trolls. I know it is a derogatory term as big beefy vav was called out for it and catpiss should be too but she has no doubt dirty deleted it. I have removed it from my post.

Last edited:

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Hi lovelies

I have searched for the comment to report it but she must of deleted it
God awful woman !

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry I meant no offence to anyone it was just what Aimee called us trolls. I know it is a derogatory term as big beefy vav was called out for it and catpiss should be too but she has no doubt dirty deleted it.

I know I saw on TL someone had screenshot her saying it but can’t find it to report it as it is a horrible word to use.

I wasn’t sure if you knew so no offence here and you’ve apologised now so it fine but just wanted to flag up in case wasn’t aware and got any backlash from others on here for using the term.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I know I saw on TL someone had screenshot her saying it but can’t find it to report it as it is a horrible word to use.

I wasn’t sure if you knew so no offence here and you’ve apologised now so it fine but just wanted to flag up in case wasn’t aware and got any backlash from others on here for using the term.
thanks for pointing this out. I’m also guilty of using the term earlier so it’s good to be made aware so i can phrase things more sensitively in future

I tried looking for the comment on that video and I couldn’t find it to report it.
Made me feel sick with disgust that she wrote that & the same day she got old girl Catpiss Shirley to come in here to say stop bullying.
Old girl you really need to tell your daughter she can get in trouble for hate crime for that absolutely disgusting word SHE WROTE.
I’d be ashamed if my children EVER came out with words like that (they won’t because they had a lovely upbringing & have morals)
I would make them publicly apologise whilst I was with them stating as a mother to this overgrown,temper tantrum, catpiss smelling, pathetic 38 yr old (yes hard to believe she’s not 13 again isn’t it ) i find what she said disgusting, derogatory, hateful speech and I’m ashamed of her !!!
You won’t do that though will you Shirley because Catpiss subsidises your life financially & you can’t upset Princess Catpiss can you.
See you not only taught your daughter to be a sla-g, eat junk food, absolutely no fashion sense,baby her but you also taught her to be an alcoholic and that it makes everything better and be man hungry. Her maybe Daddy Greg & real Daddy Uncle David taught her to be a selfish, greedy, materialistic & how money makes life better especially if it’s stolen from elderly people.

Also Lady Catpiss I would rather eat dog 💩 before I was ever jealous of your, sad, delusional, Narcissistic, lonely AF life where your only happiness is via alcohol & sex toys 🖕

Now I’m off to chew on my coffee & orgasm over a toasted hot cross bun 🤣🤣
And breath!!! 😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I tried looking for the comment on that video and I couldn’t find it to report it.
Made me feel sick with disgust that she wrote that & the same day she got old girl Catpiss Shirley to come in here to say stop bullying.
Old girl you really need to tell your daughter she can get in trouble for hate crime for that absolutely disgusting word SHE WROTE.
I’d be ashamed if my children EVER came out with words like that (they won’t because they had a lovely upbringing & have morals)
I would make them publicly apologise whilst I was with them stating as a mother to this overgrown,temper tantrum, catpiss smelling, pathetic 38 yr old (yes hard to believe she’s not 13 again isn’t it ) i find what she said disgusting, derogatory, hateful speech and I’m ashamed of her !!!
You won’t do that though will you Shirley because Catpiss subsidises your life financially & you can’t upset Princess Catpiss can you.
See you not only taught your daughter to be a sla-g, eat junk food, absolutely no fashion sense,baby her but you also taught her to be an alcoholic and that it makes everything better and be man hungry. Her maybe Daddy Greg & real Daddy Uncle David taught her to be a selfish, greedy, materialistic & how money makes life better especially if it’s stolen from elderly people.

Also Lady Catpiss I would rather eat dog 💩 before I was ever jealous of your, sad, delusional, Narcissistic, lonely AF life where your only happiness is via alcohol & sex toys 🖕

Now I’m off to chew on my coffee & orgasm over a toasted hot cross bun 🤣🤣
Is the aforementioned hot cross bun a toffee one or the basic type with currants in ?

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
@Sevda_the_seagull needs to be doing a remix 😂
She will lose her mind 🤣 good job TL has receipts!

She 100% wasn’t pregnant. I think she got diagnosed with Herpes she then had to tell D2 but she also told him at the same time that she was pregnant so he wouldn’t dump her. D2 then told her he had the snip. Then claimed to have a miscarriage as she wasn’t pregnant in the first place. Makes sense as to why she continued to drink even though she claims she was pregnant.

@woeisme25 can you get confirmation of the herpes and if D2 has had the snip?

Status
Not open for further replies.