Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
At least cat piss now has something in her life that will never leave her
IMG_0455.jpeg

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I’m off to bed ladies my little lady doesn’t sleep long so il be scrolling early hours no doubt 😂 thanks for a smashing night we’re the banter was bantering and the kylie was defo being hammered I believe right about now them Easter baskets are getting launched round the living room and she’s knee deep in the magnum Prosecco rest well ladies night 💖😘🙌🏻

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I know right! Cats hate dirty homes and litter trays. They are very clean animals! No wonder they are at the back door trying to get out for some air.. I cant even imagen the smell that comes from her house makes my skin crawl x
I have one cat left used to have 4 not one of those cats pissed all over the house it’s disgusting plus cats carry all sorts that can be passed on.
My last cat she’s half blind 19 years old and even she hasn’t even missed a litter tray of which she has 2 big ones so there’s zero excuse to have kittens pissing in wash baskets and on the sofa.
Who the hell would go on sm amd tell everyone that’s what’s happened she’s dirty smelly and a disgrace of a mother daughter and human being .

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
I have one cat left used to have 4 not one of those cats pissed all over the house it’s disgusting plus cats carry all sorts that can be passed on.
My last cat she’s half blind 19 years old and even she hasn’t even missed a litter tray of which she has 2 big ones so there’s zero excuse to have kittens pissing in wash baskets and on the sofa.
Who the hell would go on sm amd tell everyone that’s what’s happened she’s dirty smelly and a disgrace of a mother daughter and human being .
Awww 19 bless thats a good age x yep you are so right, no excuses at all. If she cleaned the litter trays the cats would not piss on household things, then to admit it on SM it's utter disbelief. Thinks she's taken on more than she can chew! Well she can chew coffee so that's debatable lol. It's almost like she loves to get trolled about her hygiene and she specifically puts click bait out there. She's just on another level scruff! She's filthy x

Mar 7, 2024
Has she said she has herpes ? If so then I've missed it 😂😂

Reactions: pussycatchat

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
i actually can’t get my head around how she uploads videos to Tick tock every single day with hair that looks like it’s been brushed with a toffee apple! Wtf! I mean I would not even answer my door to someone like that let alone video myself and upload it! And why does the tramp have to touch every single bit of food with a tapping of the nails! she must trigger every man she has been with and give them a massive ick 😂😂 she’s literally so up her own arse she thinks she looks good and is a catch to the point she thinks she doesn’t even have to make an effort to look clean! 🤢

Last edited:

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Just something doesn't sit right with me apart from never even taking H to the beach down the road alone. She isn't a last minute holiday person. Portugal, DLP were booked and talked about months and months in advance. Centre parks was fairly spontaneous but it's not far from home and the other 2 p*ssheads joined her. Next week is hardly enough time to buy herself another suitcase, a dozen ill fitting swimsuits and gaudy shoes and accessories. She either needs to launder some more of dunckle daves ill-gotten gains quickly before she is investigated or she is deliberately trying to keep H away from her dad 🤔
I agree with this! Something is up! And we all know what ever the reasons it will be for her benefit only! Harper is always a after thought unfortunately

Mar 8, 2024
I hope I don’t mean to offend anyone but honestly, I feel like her making a huge deal out of taking her own daughter away on holiday just seems like even she is admitting she is a s parent. No way would I advertise that. Especially after SS being involved. I really think it absolutely shows how little she parents her own child at home.
What she is basically saying is I don’t know how we will do without the telly, H’s room & toys, Wendy, me dad etc and I will actually have to engage with my daughter.

Honestly people out there are struggling to have kids or have sadly lost theirs. Either get on with it or say nothing you absolute melt!

I hope I don’t mean to offend anyone but honestly, I feel like her making a huge deal out of taking her own daughter away on holiday just seems like even she is admitting she is a s parent. No way would I advertise that. Especially after SS being involved. I really think it absolutely shows how little she parents her own child at home.
What she is basically saying is I don’t know how we will do without the telly, H’s room & toys, Wendy, me dad etc and I will actually have to engage with my daughter.

Honestly people out there are struggling to have kids or have sadly lost theirs. Either get on with it or say nothing you absolute melt!
True. Maybe she will shock us all x

Last edited:

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I think herpes is the least of her worries living in that house sharing a bed with those cats who are in and out of the house carrying mice. I bet there are mice droppings and all sorts in her bed and I doubt she washes her bedding more than once a term 🤢 The whole house must be a health hazard.

I bet she doesn’t even move furniture to clean. Imagine what’s under that sofa of hers! 🤮🤮
🤢🤢 honestly my face when watching her! it’s like I can smell her through the phone 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Just had my morning read over at TL (I so wish I could reply or even put a like on things, not fair!) and seen Aimee has left a comment calling TL posters ‘cretins of society’ and that they wouldn’t say it to her face! Erm is she on glue? How can they be cretins of society for simply using a space designed for opinions to give their opinions. Just because she doesn’t like the opinions and the truth hurts her doesn’t make them that and the last time I checked someone who neglects their kid is more of a cretin of society than someone having an opinion of her that she doesn’t like. And I’m pretty sure every single one of them would say it to her face as I know I would and will if I see her out in the wild. She needs to be careful acting all hard on the internet.

I think that TL and here too are getting to her more and more now, and as she’s getting less engagement and there is barely any ‘trolls’ on her pages she’s started responding back to people who mention these places to keep relevant. She trying to attract trolls if you ask me, she needs them as she can’t directly respond to what’s said on here and TL without admitting she reads both so she needs the clap back content and troll narrative that’s over half her content.
I’ve said this all along. She pisses A LOT of people off but one of these days she’s gonna piss off the wrong person. I’d be looking over my shoulder constantly goin around home bargains and tesco 😂 she really needs to watch her awful attitude, thick t she is!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
No wonder she has that infamous fat hoof, it must be all swollen and sore. Christ!

Honest she literally highlights and advertises her complete lack of hygiene so I’m sure she probably doesn’t wash her towels, bedding etc often she is going to give anyone and everyone a dose.

Jasmine why if you are a nurse and can see her lack of personal care would you let your child sleep round there???

Actually do you think that’s why that weird comment came at Xmas when she was at centre parcs where she said she couldn’t share a bed with H. Because of her Herpes?

Status
Not open for further replies.