Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
i actually can’t get my head around how she uploads videos to Tick tock every single day with hair that looks like it’s been brushed with a toffee apple! Wtf! I mean I would even answer my door to someone like that let alone video myself and upload it! And why does the tramp have to touch every single bit of food with a tapping of the nails! she must trigger every man she has been with and give them a massive ick 😂😂 she’s literally so up her own arse she thinks she looks good and is a catch to the point she thinks she doesn’t even have to make an effort to look clean! 🤢
Brushed her hair with a toffee apple 🤣🤣🤣

The food thing 🤢🤮she literally can't not touch it can she 😡 seriously there is no need 🫤

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Dya know warra avent even tryyyyd it... Its burger sauce!!!! You're nearly 39 get f*ing grip!!! Whyyy didn't she just try a spot on the end of her finger? Or lick it up the back of your vile claws? Minger!!!
Because I swear if it turns out a new post to "Taste test" I will gauge my own eyes out with an extra large machete similar to the one she just hacked that spud with!!!! 🙈 Speaking of spud ITS A POTATO it's not a she, nor a he.. just a fing potato!!!

Why the sudden info of H's hygiene. 2 nights in a row. What H has showered? Andddd? Like most people? 😵‍💫 Apart from her terrible... errrm Mother's a strong word but yeah her!! Here's an idea you skank, why not get H to wash your hair? Seeing as you are incapable!!!! And are proud that 1000s of people know you haven't had a wash for over a week. Goddd the minge really will be mingeing 🤢🤢🤢🤢 bet those kecks will crawl when you finally decide to change them!!! 🐠🐈‍⬛

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
No wonder she has that infamous fat hoof, it must be all swollen and sore. Christ!

Honest she literally highlights and advertises her complete lack of hygiene so I’m sure she probably doesn’t wash her towels, bedding etc often she is going to give anyone and everyone a dose.

Jasmine why if you are a nurse and can see her lack of personal care would you let your child sleep round there???

Actually do you think that’s why that weird comment came at Xmas when she was at centre parcs where she said she couldn’t share a bed with H. Because of her Herpes?
Nah because was only last week she said h had been in her bed sure of it

Mar 9, 2024
Same with me. I can’t see her posts only when someone quotes it and when I click on it there is nothing there! Think she’s blocking us Tattlers. I think it’s Mucky Minge to be honest.
Click on her name, I doubt she's blocked you. She's deleting her comments. Maybe she's embarrassed by her poor grammar or she's sobering up

Mar 7, 2024
Saw this and immediately thought of shameless 😉🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1711519764703.jpg
    FB_IMG_1711519764703.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 55
Mar 7, 2024
Click on her name, I doubt she's blocked you. She's deleting her comments. Maybe she's embarrassed by her poor grammar or she's sobering up
I suspect the police told Aimee and her family not to respond to comments or trolls or to goad them in any way. So they responded and deleted their comments within minutes - the whole family are dulu. Morning Wendy, Morning Aimee, hope the hangovers are hangovering this morning 🤢

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
I think there could be a chance that she will go abroad over the Easter holidays only because she is already back at the sunbed shop and we all know how she likes to say her tan is natural. If she goes away she’ll just say her tan is from her holiday. Also, and this will be the clincher, she’ll just book H into the kids club everyday like she did in Portugal! She may even book into a place that has supervised swimming or swimming lessons. That would be her dream trip. So she’d only have to parent first thing in the morning and during meals - which she would actually just be filming for content because let’s not forget ‘ it is her job’ 🙄😂😂

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Dya know warra avent even tryyyyd it... Its burger sauce!!!! You're nearly 39 get f*ing grip!!! Whyyy didn't she just try a spot on the end of her finger? Or lick it up the back of your vile claws? Minger!!!
Because I swear if it turns out a new post to "Taste test" I will gauge my own eyes out with an extra large machete similar to the one she just hacked that spud with!!!! 🙈 Speaking of spud ITS A POTATO it's not a she, nor a he.. just a fing potato!!!

Why the sudden info of H's hygiene. 2 nights in a row. What H has showered? Andddd? Like most people? 😵‍💫 Apart from her terrible... errrm Mother's a strong word but yeah her!! Here's an idea you skank, why not get H to wash your hair? Seeing as you are incapable!!!! And are proud that 1000s of people know you haven't had a wash for over a week. Goddd the minge really will be mingeing 🤢🤢🤢🤢 bet those kecks will crawl when you finally decide to change them!!! 🐠🐈‍⬛
For god sake don’t be given her ideas for the lazy stinker to get her kid to start washing her hair! 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
After being an avid TL reader for many months...finally somewhere to post on thoughts of Southports finest wet wipe!! Long time blockee of Aimless for suggesting she put down her phone for 5 mins whilst out with Harper having a meal. After relentless hammering by the doberhuns (hilarious btw) was blocked by Temu's answer to Rapunzel... Hi everyone 👋
Welcome & love that you call her Temu Repunzel 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 13, 2024
UK
A couple of comments from yesterday’s offerings. How can someone who has chronic anxiety just decide a week before she might go abroad next week for the very first time with her child? She seems a bit disorganised at the best of times, remember York when she didn’t book any visits and they couldn’t get in! But this is crazy, or is it all for engagement!
Also, if it was “me job” to sell that give me cosmetic mini set and you were promoting as an Easter gift would you not be better having the ad on a couple of weeks before Easter not 3 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.